Chris Brown: Who Returned My Rolex?

Chris Brown: Who Returned My Rolex?

Chris Brown wears a hoodie while leaving Eden nightclub on Thursday (September 1) in Hollywood.

The 22-year-old actor is hoping a female fan who returned his $22,000 diamond-encrusted Rolex will come forward so he can thank her.

TMZ reports that Chris lost the watch while performing at the 2011 MTV VMAs over the weekend.

The honest fan returned it to Chris‘ bodyguard who didn’t get her name, so Chris is hoping she’ll contact them.

The “Beautiful People” singer wants to “personally thank her and reward her with tickets and backstage passes to his new tour,” according to his rep.

chris brown who returned rolex 01
chris brown who returned rolex 02
chris brown who returned rolex 03
chris brown who returned rolex 04

Photos: PacificCoastNewsOnline
Posted to: Chris Brown

Ethan Miller/Getty

I hope for once ultra do something good n reward that chick in a decent way!

Jerry Moreno @ 09/03/2011 at 12:55 am

i think littlebit is right. NOBODY has the right to judge chris or rihanna because nobody knows or saw happened but chris and rihanna

They should have sold the watch and given the proceeds to a shelter for battered women.

because I can @ 09/03/2011 at 1:05 am

@Jerry Moreno: That has got to be the stupidest thing I’ve read today. So by your logic, if someone was raped or murdered, people wouldn’t have the “right” to judge the rapist/murderer because they weren’t there?
I’m not a fan of either, but whatever she may have said or done to provoke him, it doesn’t give him the right to use her face as a punching bag.

YourBigFatAss @ 09/03/2011 at 2:06 am

loser women beater and he wears the hoodie like a thug , what charming lil boy !

I hope female fan stays a safe distance away from him – you know what happens to women when Chris gets angry

I have nothing negative to say about the content of this post..Nice of the fan to return his watch, and nice of him to look for him/her.

qaraktur1 @ 09/03/2011 at 2:28 am

Chris Brown is a true thug, and she is a true fan for giving it back. There are people in this world who do good things, and they need to b noticed.

Chris’ jus tryna be nice here sum ******** like ww r just doing w@ they do best…, being themselves/********!!

Aww Chris gonna meet her nice girl & lucky to me him

For every positive thing he does, people have something negative to say. I’m not saying beating a woman is okay by all means its not, but his trying to make himself a better person from what I’m reading and thats really important. Even though it shouldnt of happend in the first place, his learnt his lesson.

This has been look like a thug. Since when justjared is poting about thi r&b version of soulja boy?
he such an attention *****. Nobody cares about ths rolex thing.
What hapened to the so called fortune album..
patiently waiting for Rihanna’s new EP

Shelter for hateful Bitches @ 09/03/2011 at 8:19 am

Is there a shelter for battered women?

I am sure if that would end the demonic taunting from these women, Chris will gladly give them the watch.

But seriously, so women have a shelter cos they are battered? are they thought how to hate eternally there?

I’d stay away. He’d probably high five her… In the face… With a chair.

Chris is an as*hole but it’s nice of him to want to reward the fan, very nice and honest of her to return it

@Hayley:

ok that was funny looool.
Can we just recognize humor when we see it?

because I can @ 09/03/2011 at 1:26 pm

@Shelter for hateful *******: They have a shelter because most of these women are married to or are dating abusive men and have nowhere else to go. If they return home, they’d get beaten or abused, so a shelter for battered women provides sanctuary for them to escape their home situation.
It’s not just the “demonic” battered women who are taunting Chris. It’s also regular people with morals and people who care about consequences to actions. Learn.

@because I can: Well why aren’t these “regular people’ taunting Charlie Sheen, Mel Gibson and Sean Penn? or is it okay to pick and choose who you decide to have morals and care about consequences to actions against? If I saw the same response to the ones I mentioned then maybe I could take what you say seriously and believe you and everyone else who has something to say actually cares.

because I can @ 09/03/2011 at 10:24 pm

@LB: People do “taunt” Charlie Sheen and Mel Gibson, though their taunts usually label them as lunatic and racist, respectively. The only major immoral thing that Chris has down was punch out Rihanna repeatedly, but the ones you have mentioned have other things to keep “regular” people occupied.
Although the three men you have stated did beat women, I don’t think it was as sensationalized, or the pictures as graphic as Brown and Rihanna. Taking out your rage on a woman’s face is wrong, no matter who you are.

wat more do you ppl want from him he beat rihanna yes no one says wat he did was right bt u cant keep punishing him 4 dis all his lyf he is tryin to be a better person give him some space everybody makes mistakes it is nt about the mistake u make bt it is about the way you find a way to make better of urself n nt let that mistake define who u r n ur actions i dnt noe much about chris bt 4rm wat i noe he is tryin his possible best n yall should just let him be please there is so much that a person can take

@YourBigFatAss: mm no you must be talking about eminem or charlie sheen

@qaraktur1: chris brown does not act like a “thug” by any means!!! I HATE ignorance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rihanna gets to act as ghetto and mean and as free as she wants and nobody says anything to her no one calls her a thug i dont get it