Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Smurfs with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Smurfs with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take their kids to see a screening of The Smurfs in Richmond, London, England on Sunday (September 4).

Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne all looked like they had a great time seeing the movie!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Earlier in the week, Angelina went out to La Stupenderia Milano with Z and Shiloh to do a little shopping!

Ang was also spotted visiting The Pottery Cafe with Knox and Zahara on Wednesday.

Brad is currently in the UK filming his latest movie, World War Z.

brad pitt angelina jolie kids smurfs 01

• Mandy Moore is going to make you nostalgic - Huffington Post
  • Watch Queen Elizabeth do some trash talking - Lainey Gossip
  • Hamilton pays tribute to Rent's 20th anniversary - The Hollywood Reporter
  • dianad1968

@adamme:

#97

My question is , why even the NEED to deny when the injury actually happened? It’s no one else’s business. I agree with your assumption that they want the baby rumours to stay out there, and if people believe she was surfing, then she is not pregnant. I wonder how Mc Stumpy is coping with all these media shenanigans? He’s probably just playing with his numerous pill bottles. LOL.

• AWHODAT

Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww Brad and his minime.
    You KNOW this sends a certain faux-plauged fameh0 screaming at the ocean and sends her sycophants into paroxysms of rage, right?
    Its all good. LOL

• dianad1968

OT,

I just saw a pic of Matt Damon and his wife on the RC, and he’s trying to pull a Brad Pitt manoeuver by groping Lucy. There is also a pic of him wearing the exact same sweater t-shit combo that Brad is wearing in these pics, and Crad had worn it BEFORE. Just saying.

• Souma

Awww such a beautiful family :)

Brad was doing a photoshoot today
    ===================
    BeccaDudley Becca Dudley
    Brad Pitt and I on today’s shoot :) twitpic.com/6g2i4u
    13 minutes ago
    ———————
    Can tell what every man in the room is thinking #IWANNABEHIM
    4 hours ago
    ———————-
    BRAD PITTS HERE! Actually beautiful
    5 hours ago
    ——————————
    This is probs the calmest shoot everrr, quite surprising considering its like the biggest superstar in the world!
    5 hours ago
    ——————————————-
    Shooting Brad Pitt today! Wardrobe all set up, literally enough clothes to make a boutique store #drool
    7 hours ago

• Appletini

I will lmao if Justin works with someone say, Olivia Wilde, and he dumps ticky for her. Olivia sort of looks like Heidi, she has no qualms about going after a man, and with his association with ticky he’s getting A-list attention. I can already see the panic and meltdowns of the trolls if something like this did happen, lol!

Meanwhile, the Jolie-Pitt family is going strong and as loving as ever. It’s too bad that a loving, functional family stirs up so much hate & jealousy. I guess I just have too much sense to be offended by a happy family raising healthy children.

• dianad1968

@Troll in Pain:

Clooney does this obscene Oscar push EVERY YEAR. He has to hear all the good buzz MB is getting, so he will pull out all the stops…like sailing into Venice on his boat. And then you have Brad who just let his films speak for themselves. Classy all the way. GC WANTS that BA Oscar very badly, but I think he’s beginning to rub a lot of people the wrong way.

• busted

@dianad1968:

I saw that but didn’t want to call Matt out.. thanks for doing it for me.. LOL

You have to work that move.. and own it..Brad Pitt works it and owns it.. Love it so..

• Appletini

And I don’t know of many ten year olds who like to do the same things as toddlers and kindergarteners, so not sure why Maddox not being there is such a big deal. When I was ten I didn’t want to go everywhere my parents took my four year old sister.

• dianad1968

^^^correction to my post #103…. should read “Brad had worn it before”.

• 0 replies to Trolls =heart

This is just perfect the way the JP Fans don’t reply to the trolls. The nasty trolls get NIL attention from any of us . They crave so deeply for somebody ..anybody here to read them and reply to their trash and b/c we are NOT it is just killinggggg them. HAHA:) Ya Gotta Love It.

Poor suckers to think they took all that time to think about their thoughts (as their dumbasssss idol preworded) and typed them out hoping against all hope to be read by somebody from the JP Clan….but whatdoyaknow….. Absolutely Nobody Cares. They have been RED XD so that means we will be avoiding their posts like the plaque.

Yeah Baby Green Xd Posts are the only way to go. :):)

If you take notice. When a JP Fan rsponds to a troll they too get RED XD so is not worth your time.

Go JP”S YOU ARE THE BEST!!

• Elizabeth

OMG so happy its sunday here and look it really, really made my day. But, getting ready to go to church. will read all JP fans comments later. The children are so adorable…so agree with brad ….get more kids Brad your children are all adorable they will break many many many hearts….Shiloh so cute/pretty so with VIV…..and Pax he is just a comedian…..

• Tina

Very cute!

• gracie

Poor trolls/haters, their heads are about to explode. Doesn’t papa Brad and momma Angie look all loved up and terrific with their children? Trolls, you see what mega stars really look like? Don’t be jealous coz your idol is only a c-list. The JPs are the best.

• dianad1968

@busted:

#108

Brad is Da Man. That move just makes Matt look like a poseur.

• delicate floweer

love brangelina cute couple

• Mrs. Chancellor

My, what a great summer they have had.

• groundcontrol

@Pammy:
    Here’s a hypothesis
    ###########################
    Here’s a hypothesis: If you only had a brain . . .

• Leni

Beautiful family!

• so cheesy & predictable

#66 Troll in Pain, #89 busted & #108 dianad1968- yup- George is def campaigning. I saw trailer for the movie where he plays a sad widower & dad- it looked VERY cheesy, like a lifetime movie. George is not a good enough actor to play a dad, much less one that was in a committed relationship- he is okay in Oceans & Outta Sight stuff & I liked him in BAR & Brother WRT. Interesting that the “buzz” on the panel went from “talent” being “angry” to the presenter “bombing”. NOBODY gets more rude, invasive, OT questions than Brad & Angie AND they handle it with such class- makes me like them all the more. I wonder what a “tribute” dinner is- bet it was yummy- ha!

• Appletini

Hmmm, I wonder whose pregnancy more people would be interested in if she got pregnant this year: Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Aniston? Definitely not the second, and most likely not the third. Angie’s third pregnancy would undoubtedly get more interest and press than either of the other two’s first one, lol! And unlike Kim & Jen who you know would have a big press release to announce it, Angie would do like she did before and just show up somewhere with her baby belly.

I know they won’t consult me about their family planning decisions, but I would love for them to have another boy & adopt another girl. We couldn’t have enough adorable Jolie-Pitt children.

• KFP2 B.O. Update

Estimates through today:

Domestic: $164,675,000 25.3%
    + Foreign: $485,500,000 74.7%
    Worldwide: $650,175,000

• INMOMAR

lovely family – normally dressed kids than heavens, not a “designer” label in sight! take note cgavs beckham

• ohdear

I thought Jen’s new beau was cleaned up from the bushy beard into the slicked back hair look right after the time ‘Cogan’s Trade’ movie pics came out. The pics the other day of Brad in all black of Cogan’s made me say ‘wow’, Jenny-Stephen-Stalkers.

Brad says no to crack though.

• ohdear

Brad says no to crack though.

• Sassy

Oh…..wow……….ya’ll are STILL doing the Jennifer vs Angelina thing? My God Brad Pitt’s head must be swollen beyond belief, that people think those 2 are fighting over him.

Really? STILL?

• time will tell

Since when does this family do so many “kid friendly” things? Every time you see them now, they are at some kind of show or event for children. Something different is going on. Perhaps their family therapist suggested it. Maddox is a sweet boy, but he looks anti-social already. Pax and Shiloh are more free-spirited in the bunch. I agree that Zahara will have a tough time being the only black family member. Jolie should have adopted one more black child, like Madonna did. Then Zahara wouldn’t be all alone with her issues. Issues are bound to spring up one way or another because other kids and adults will be mean and Jolie being white, won’t know what to tell Zahara because she cannot relate to what her black child will go through.

• ohdear

Brad says no to crack though.

• Sassy

Really? STILL?

• seven years, six kids

Worth Repeating (a good jj posting & a tweet):

manny is irrelevant to the JPs- she has been for nearly a decade. Manny is also irrelevant in Hollywood- HELPING to direct a lifetime movie? Sharing a GLAMOUR (ha) cover?? I certainly don’t go to manny threads and clearly neither do many others- no worries – manny is being left alone and troll boy will leave the nasty old cougar just like all the rest have (some 2 or 3 times).
    __________

BambamVictoria I watched Schindler’s List & thought it was the saddest thing ever but then I remembered that some women in their 40′s dress like teenagers

• ??

How come Vivienne ALWAYS looks unhappy? All the other kids look happy, but Vivienne looks as if she is permanently teething or something. Knox looks a bit lost too. Weird.

• lurking

Do I have to look at the butt of the girl that keeps on moving on the right of
    my screen each time I click on JJ?

• QQQQ

lurking @ 09/04/2011 at 4:23 pm
    Firefox! No ads!

• Guest

Mr and Mrs Smith is trending on twitter whoop whoop!

• also

ffox no ads & can also grab adblock+ yes, manny IS irrelevant!!

• Rose

The” lingering sad spook” fans are trying to disrupt this Brad and Angie’s thread. However, the fans will continue to ignore. B/A going about their business with their happy family is causing some hateful trolls heads to explode. It’s good to be B/A fan and watch the trolls have a melt down. Good times!!!

• Yea, truth

Compare Macy (Madge’s daughter) to Zahara. What a HUGE difference!!! Macy looks confident, secure and happy in all photos. Plus, she always looks well-dressed and like Madonna takes time with her. Zahara mostly looks sad — hair a mess…. lost in the shuffle. This is very unfortunate.

• QQQQ

Oh Lord! These sorry excuse for women.. ass_wipes are now trying to pit Mercy whatever her last name is against Zahara. I guess this MORON is upset that Tick doesn’t have a bun in the oven like it hoped, so lets take it out on a little girl. Get a F’ing life, POS!

• eh

@Seven Years, Six kids…………Not by choice, but by FORCE. It’s so funny how women can “conveniently” turn up pregnant when they think their man is getting ready to BOLT! Lol! Anybody with a grain of sense knows that Jolie tied Brad down as quickly as she could. That makes her a manipulator.

• wyatt

when madge takes her kids out there isnt many peoples with cameras and shouting their names. it doesnt matter what brad and angelina do will not be enough for the public, thats the reason they do their own things

• eh

Nobody cares about Aniston. That’s where the Brangelina fans are delusional. You think this is all about Jennifer Aniston!!!! Hahahaha! No it’s where it lies. It’s about the Pitts. Something about this family is still strange to me. Jolie is still strange. Brad is still a wuss and a “toker.” There was a photo posted of him here, and the fans will all exclaiming, “Gorgeous, beautiful man!” I was like, these idiots. Brad had the goofiest smile on his face. Total marijuana man. That’s why Jolie wanted him anyhow. Her men are all flawed in some way.

• Marilyn Monroe

@busted:

Poor kids look like trailer trash and Bradders is still wearing those same clothes he arrived in London in 2 days ago!

• Lol!

Excuses, excuses. Madonna is a lot stronger and wiser than Jolie. First of all, she’s older so she knows more about everything. Sorry.

• Jen

Thank you JoliePitt fans for thumbing down the Troll and not hitting “Reply” when you correct the Troll’s lies.
    What a pleasure to read only the green posts by the Fans.
    Thank you Jared for making it possible for us to thumb down all Troll’s posts.

• Faye88

tish @ 09/04/2011 at 12:58 pm
    The Jolie Pitt Family never stop,they keep busy and the children are always included in Momma and Poppa outings depending on which one is not working. They are the cutest little kids . Each child has a unique look and you can tell Angie and Brad love them to pieces.
    ************************************
    I was thinking the same thing as I was viewing these photos. The JP kids are not only cute as a button, but they are very fortunate to have Brad & Angie as parents. They can just be kids with the world as their playground and school. Can’t beat that.

• http://justjared.buzznet.com LINDA, USE TO BE LYNN

@#12

Little Zahara, going to be just fine. It is you>># 12 with an old FU**ED up mind. I bet that little girl will always remember that these two beautiful people are responsible for her being on this earth today. She will only know Brad and Angie as her mother & father. There could have been a number of people that could have taken and saved her. And I hope you do understand who I am referring to. See Brad did not have to go along with Angelina on her adoption but he was very much in Angie corner on everthing. I will never forget Brad carrying her in the streets of New York with her milk bottle in his back pocket and he seemed so natural doing it. So Just shut your mouth about Zahara she will be just fine. It is your racist ass that will suffer. I dont care if you are black or white. Seeing that picture of Brad way back then made me love him and Angie and they both have me undying love. Cant wait to see Moneyball. I still have not seen TOL. IT WAS ONLY AT A FEW THEATRES AND WAS TAKEN OFF AFTER ONE WK OR 4 DAYS. I LIVE IN THE STATE WHERE IT WAS FILMED i BELEIVE.. CAN I GET IT ON DVD?

• Jen

Brad is very busy today. Took the family out early to the movies and did a photo shoot. He is a dedicated dad and mate to Angie.
    Love you Brad!

• http://n/a Marcus From PA

MY GOODNESS THESE CHILDREN ARE SO CUTE. BRAD AND ANGELINA ARE GOOD PARENTS. I SEE THE TROLLS ARE HERE AGAIN AND STILL AS DELUSIONAL AS EVER!

• Faye88

Linda – Tree of Life DVD will be coming out October 11th.

• lurking