Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Smurfs with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Smurfs with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take their kids to see a screening of The Smurfs in Richmond, London, England on Sunday (September 4).

Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne all looked like they had a great time seeing the movie!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Earlier in the week, Angelina went out to La Stupenderia Milano with Z and Shiloh to do a little shopping!

Ang was also spotted visiting The Pottery Cafe with Knox and Zahara on Wednesday.

Brad is currently in the UK filming his latest movie, World War Z.

brad pitt angelina jolie kids smurfs 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 819 » Show All
dianad1968 @ 09/04/2011 at 1:40 pm

@adamme:

#97

My question is , why even the NEED to deny when the injury actually happened? It’s no one else’s business. I agree with your assumption that they want the baby rumours to stay out there, and if people believe she was surfing, then she is not pregnant. I wonder how Mc Stumpy is coping with all these media shenanigans? He’s probably just playing with his numerous pill bottles. LOL.

Aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww Brad and his minime.
You KNOW this sends a certain faux-plauged fameh0 screaming at the ocean and sends her sycophants into paroxysms of rage, right?
Its all good. LOL

dianad1968 @ 09/04/2011 at 1:46 pm

OT,

I just saw a pic of Matt Damon and his wife on the RC, and he’s trying to pull a Brad Pitt manoeuver by groping Lucy. There is also a pic of him wearing the exact same sweater t-**** combo that Brad is wearing in these pics, and Crad had worn it BEFORE. Just saying.

Awww such a beautiful family :)

Brad was doing a photoshoot today
===================
BeccaDudley Becca Dudley
Brad Pitt and I on today’s shoot :) twitpic.com/6g2i4u
13 minutes ago
———————
Can tell what every man in the room is thinking #IWANNABEHIM
4 hours ago
———————-
BRAD PITTS HERE! Actually beautiful
5 hours ago
——————————
This is probs the calmest shoot everrr, quite surprising considering its like the biggest superstar in the world!
5 hours ago
——————————————-
Shooting Brad Pitt today! Wardrobe all set up, literally enough clothes to make a boutique store #drool
7 hours ago

Appletini @ 09/04/2011 at 1:56 pm

I will lmao if Justin works with someone say, Olivia Wilde, and he dumps ticky for her. Olivia sort of looks like Heidi, she has no qualms about going after a man, and with his association with ticky he’s getting A-list attention. I can already see the panic and meltdowns of the trolls if something like this did happen, lol!

Meanwhile, the Jolie-Pitt family is going strong and as loving as ever. It’s too bad that a loving, functional family stirs up so much hate & jealousy. I guess I just have too much sense to be offended by a happy family raising healthy children.

dianad1968 @ 09/04/2011 at 1:59 pm

@Troll in Pain:

Clooney does this obscene Oscar push EVERY YEAR. He has to hear all the good buzz MB is getting, so he will pull out all the stops…like sailing into Venice on his boat. And then you have Brad who just let his films speak for themselves. Classy all the way. GC WANTS that BA Oscar very badly, but I think he’s beginning to rub a lot of people the wrong way.

@dianad1968:

I saw that but didn’t want to call Matt out.. thanks for doing it for me.. LOL

You have to work that move.. and own it..Brad Pitt works it and owns it.. Love it so..

Appletini @ 09/04/2011 at 2:05 pm

And I don’t know of many ten year olds who like to do the same things as toddlers and kindergarteners, so not sure why Maddox not being there is such a big deal. When I was ten I didn’t want to go everywhere my parents took my four year old sister.

dianad1968 @ 09/04/2011 at 2:06 pm

^^^correction to my post #103…. should read “Brad had worn it before”.

0 replies to Trolls =heart @ 09/04/2011 at 2:06 pm

This is just perfect the way the JP Fans don’t reply to the trolls. The nasty trolls get NIL attention from any of us . They crave so deeply for somebody ..anybody here to read them and reply to their trash and b/c we are NOT it is just killinggggg them. HAHA:) Ya Gotta Love It.

Poor suckers to think they took all that time to think about their thoughts (as their dumbasssss idol preworded) and typed them out hoping against all hope to be read by somebody from the JP Clan….but whatdoyaknow….. Absolutely Nobody Cares. They have been RED XD so that means we will be avoiding their posts like the plaque.

Yeah Baby Green Xd Posts are the only way to go. :):)

If you take notice. When a JP Fan rsponds to a troll they too get RED XD so is not worth your time.

Go JP”S YOU ARE THE BEST!!

Elizabeth @ 09/04/2011 at 2:14 pm

OMG so happy its sunday here and look it really, really made my day. But, getting ready to go to church. will read all JP fans comments later. The children are so adorable…so agree with brad ….get more kids Brad your children are all adorable they will break many many many hearts….Shiloh so cute/pretty so with VIV…..and Pax he is just a comedian…..

Poor trolls/haters, their heads are about to explode. Doesn’t papa Brad and momma Angie look all loved up and terrific with their children? Trolls, you see what mega stars really look like? Don’t be jealous coz your idol is only a c-list. The JPs are the best.

dianad1968 @ 09/04/2011 at 2:23 pm

@busted:

#108

Brad is Da Man. That move just makes Matt look like a poseur.

delicate floweer @ 09/04/2011 at 2:41 pm

love brangelina cute couple

Mrs. Chancellor @ 09/04/2011 at 2:49 pm

My, what a great summer they have had.

groundcontrol @ 09/04/2011 at 2:52 pm

@Pammy:
Here’s a hypothesis
###########################
Here’s a hypothesis: If you only had a brain . . .

Beautiful family!

so cheesy & predictable @ 09/04/2011 at 3:14 pm

#66 Troll in Pain, #89 busted & #108 dianad1968- yup- George is def campaigning. I saw trailer for the movie where he plays a sad widower & dad- it looked VERY cheesy, like a lifetime movie. George is not a good enough actor to play a dad, much less one that was in a committed relationship- he is okay in Oceans & Outta Sight stuff & I liked him in BAR & Brother WRT. Interesting that the “buzz” on the panel went from “talent” being “angry” to the presenter “bombing”. NOBODY gets more rude, invasive, OT questions than Brad & Angie AND they handle it with such class- makes me like them all the more. I wonder what a “tribute” dinner is- bet it was yummy- ha!

Appletini @ 09/04/2011 at 3:32 pm

Hmmm, I wonder whose pregnancy more people would be interested in if she got pregnant this year: Angelina Jolie, Kim Kardashian or Jennifer Aniston? Definitely not the second, and most likely not the third. Angie’s third pregnancy would undoubtedly get more interest and press than either of the other two’s first one, lol! And unlike Kim & Jen who you know would have a big press release to announce it, Angie would do like she did before and just show up somewhere with her baby belly.

I know they won’t consult me about their family planning decisions, but I would love for them to have another boy & adopt another girl. We couldn’t have enough adorable Jolie-Pitt children.

KFP2 B.O. Update @ 09/04/2011 at 3:34 pm

Estimates through today:

Domestic: $164,675,000 25.3%
+ Foreign: $485,500,000 74.7%
Worldwide: $650,175,000

lovely family – normally dressed kids than heavens, not a “designer” label in sight! take note cgavs beckham

I thought Jen’s new beau was cleaned up from the bushy beard into the slicked back hair look right after the time ‘Cogan’s Trade’ movie pics came out. The pics the other day of Brad in all black of Cogan’s made me say ‘wow’, Jenny-Stephen-Stalkers.

Brad says no to crack though.

Brad says no to crack though.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 819 » Show All