Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Smurfs with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Smurfs with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take their kids to see a screening of The Smurfs in Richmond, London, England on Sunday (September 4).

Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne all looked like they had a great time seeing the movie!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Angelina Jolie

Earlier in the week, Angelina went out to La Stupenderia Milano with Z and Shiloh to do a little shopping!

Ang was also spotted visiting The Pottery Cafe with Knox and Zahara on Wednesday.

Brad is currently in the UK filming his latest movie, World War Z.

brad pitt angelina jolie kids smurfs 01
brad pitt angelina jolie kids smurfs 02
brad pitt angelina jolie kids smurfs 03
brad pitt angelina jolie kids smurfs 04
brad pitt angelina jolie kids smurfs 05
brad pitt angelina jolie kids smurfs 06
brad pitt angelina jolie kids smurfs 07
brad pitt angelina jolie kids smurfs 08

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 919 » Show All

Oh…..wow……….ya’ll are STILL doing the Jennifer vs Angelina thing? My God Brad Pitt’s head must be swollen beyond belief, that people think those 2 are fighting over him.

Really? STILL?

time will tell @ 09/04/2011 at 4:02 pm

Since when does this family do so many “kid friendly” things? Every time you see them now, they are at some kind of show or event for children. Something different is going on. Perhaps their family therapist suggested it. Maddox is a sweet boy, but he looks anti-social already. Pax and Shiloh are more free-spirited in the bunch. I agree that Zahara will have a tough time being the only black family member. Jolie should have adopted one more black child, like Madonna did. Then Zahara wouldn’t be all alone with her issues. Issues are bound to spring up one way or another because other kids and adults will be mean and Jolie being white, won’t know what to tell Zahara because she cannot relate to what her black child will go through.

I thought Jen’s new beau was cleaned up from the bushy beard into the slicked back hair look right after the time ‘Cogan’s Trade’ movie pics came out. The pics the other day of Brad in all black of Cogan’s made me say ‘wow’, Jenny-Stephen-Stalkers.

Brad says no to crack though.

Really? STILL?

seven years, six kids @ 09/04/2011 at 4:20 pm

Worth Repeating (a good jj posting & a tweet):

manny is irrelevant to the JPs- she has been for nearly a decade. Manny is also irrelevant in Hollywood- HELPING to direct a lifetime movie? Sharing a GLAMOUR (ha) cover?? I certainly don’t go to manny threads and clearly neither do many others- no worries – manny is being left alone and troll boy will leave the nasty old cougar just like all the rest have (some 2 or 3 times).
__________

BambamVictoria I watched Schindler’s List & thought it was the saddest thing ever but then I remembered that some women in their 40′s dress like teenagers

How come Vivienne ALWAYS looks unhappy? All the other kids look happy, but Vivienne looks as if she is permanently teething or something. Knox looks a bit lost too. Weird.

Do I have to look at the butt of the girl that keeps on moving on the right of
my screen each time I click on JJ?

lurking @ 09/04/2011 at 4:23 pm
Firefox! No ads!

Mr and Mrs Smith is trending on twitter whoop whoop!

ffox no ads & can also grab adblock+ yes, manny IS irrelevant!!

The” lingering sad spook” fans are trying to disrupt this Brad and Angie’s thread. However, the fans will continue to ignore. B/A going about their business with their happy family is causing some hateful trolls heads to explode. It’s good to be B/A fan and watch the trolls have a melt down. Good times!!!

Yea, truth @ 09/04/2011 at 4:52 pm

Compare Macy (Madge’s daughter) to Zahara. What a HUGE difference!!! Macy looks confident, secure and happy in all photos. Plus, she always looks well-dressed and like Madonna takes time with her. Zahara mostly looks sad — hair a mess…. lost in the shuffle. This is very unfortunate.

Oh Lord! These sorry excuse for women.. ass_wipes are now trying to pit Mercy whatever her last name is against Zahara. I guess this MORON is upset that Tick doesn’t have a bun in the oven like it hoped, so lets take it out on a little girl. Get a F’ing life, POS!

@Seven Years, Six kids…………Not by choice, but by FORCE. It’s so funny how women can “conveniently” turn up pregnant when they think their man is getting ready to BOLT! Lol! Anybody with a grain of sense knows that Jolie tied Brad down as quickly as she could. That makes her a manipulator.

when madge takes her kids out there isnt many peoples with cameras and shouting their names. it doesnt matter what brad and angelina do will not be enough for the public, thats the reason they do their own things

Nobody cares about Aniston. That’s where the Brangelina fans are delusional. You think this is all about Jennifer Aniston!!!! Hahahaha! No it’s where it lies. It’s about the Pitts. Something about this family is still strange to me. Jolie is still strange. Brad is still a wuss and a “toker.” There was a photo posted of him here, and the fans will all exclaiming, “Gorgeous, beautiful man!” I was like, these idiots. Brad had the goofiest smile on his face. Total marijuana man. That’s why Jolie wanted him anyhow. Her men are all flawed in some way.

Marilyn Monroe @ 09/04/2011 at 5:17 pm

@busted:

Poor kids look like trailer trash and Bradders is still wearing those same clothes he arrived in London in 2 days ago!

Excuses, excuses. Madonna is a lot stronger and wiser than Jolie. First of all, she’s older so she knows more about everything. Sorry.

Thank you JoliePitt fans for thumbing down the Troll and not hitting “Reply” when you correct the Troll’s lies.
What a pleasure to read only the green posts by the Fans.
Thank you Jared for making it possible for us to thumb down all Troll’s posts.

tish @ 09/04/2011 at 12:58 pm
The Jolie Pitt Family never stop,they keep busy and the children are always included in Momma and Poppa outings depending on which one is not working. They are the cutest little kids . Each child has a unique look and you can tell Angie and Brad love them to pieces.
************************************
I was thinking the same thing as I was viewing these photos. The JP kids are not only cute as a button, but they are very fortunate to have Brad & Angie as parents. They can just be kids with the world as their playground and school. Can’t beat that.

@#12

Little Zahara, going to be just fine. It is you>># 12 with an old FU**ED up mind. I bet that little girl will always remember that these two beautiful people are responsible for her being on this earth today. She will only know Brad and Angie as her mother & father. There could have been a number of people that could have taken and saved her. And I hope you do understand who I am referring to. See Brad did not have to go along with Angelina on her adoption but he was very much in Angie corner on everthing. I will never forget Brad carrying her in the streets of New York with her milk bottle in his back pocket and he seemed so natural doing it. So Just shut your mouth about Zahara she will be just fine. It is your racist ass that will suffer. I dont care if you are black or white. Seeing that picture of Brad way back then made me love him and Angie and they both have me undying love. Cant wait to see Moneyball. I still have not seen TOL. IT WAS ONLY AT A FEW THEATRES AND WAS TAKEN OFF AFTER ONE WK OR 4 DAYS. I LIVE IN THE STATE WHERE IT WAS FILMED i BELEIVE.. CAN I GET IT ON DVD?

Brad is very busy today. Took the family out early to the movies and did a photo shoot. He is a dedicated dad and mate to Angie.
Love you Brad!

MY GOODNESS THESE CHILDREN ARE SO CUTE. BRAD AND ANGELINA ARE GOOD PARENTS. I SEE THE TROLLS ARE HERE AGAIN AND STILL AS DELUSIONAL AS EVER!

Linda – Tree of Life DVD will be coming out October 11th.

@QQQQ: Thanks, will do.