Jake Gyllenhaal & Rashida Jones: Cafe Gratitude Lunch!

Jake Gyllenhaal & Rashida Jones: Cafe Gratitude Lunch!

Jake Gyllenhaal and Rashida Jones spend the afternoon together as they hit up Cafe Gratitude on Sunday (September 4) in Los Angeles.

The 30-year-old actor and 35-year-old actress sat next to each other at the cafe and joked around together. Afterwards, Rashida played with Jake‘s pup Atticus, who was waiting outside the eatery.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jake Gyllenhaal

Earlier this week, Jake caught a movie with a friend, according to People. They caught the French thriller Point Blank before leaving, attempting to remain incognito.

FYI: Rashida is wearing the MiH Jeans Classic Shirt in Marais Check.

jake gyllenhaal rashida jones lunch 01
jake gyllenhaal rashida jones lunch 02
jake gyllenhaal rashida jones lunch 03
jake gyllenhaal rashida jones lunch 04

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

omg i want them to date, that would be precious

I’m going to be one of those annoying people, but THEY SHOULD REALLY DATE :D

she looks like his sister…

I can see them together. They would be super cute.

SissBoomBah! @ 09/04/2011 at 11:17 pm

This works!!! Oh, please yessss!!!

Good Boy Jake…..

this guy seems desperate for love

seems like he has no luck in that area

Finally, Jake finds out a brunette! Good luck for them!

Rashida doesn´t look like Jake´s sister. She is, at least 10 cm shorter. In my opinion, she looks like Natalie Portman and matches with Jake.

I need a thesaurus @ 09/04/2011 at 11:35 pm

She’s pretty and very smart. Good couple!

Jared if you are going to link to People magazine get it right. People magazine said Jake went to the movies with a group of friends boys & girls together. Don’t make it out to be so mysterious.

I hope they do date. I really like her.

I guess I approve… LOL.
Rashida is smart, funny, and beautiful

Don’t worry their just friends nothing more.

Harvard and Columbia. Wow what a match!

I really like Rashida and Jake is cool. I would love to see pics of Rashida with her father Quincy Jones or sis Kidada.

I think they are just friends. But if they are dating, I am happy, too.
I think Jake is more suited with older women. Reese is also 5 years old than Jake.
Rashida is a smart ,sweet and low-key girl. I like her.

BTW, Atticus is SO CUTE!!!

Que buen perro es Atticus!!

@ron: She’s not too old for him, she’s only five years older than him and they’re both in their 30′s. I think they would be a great couple. I respect actors more when they don’t go for the young, hot, blonde thing.

Nice couple!!!

And… she’s not blond!!!!

@vool:

Jake dropped out of Columbia in his first year, so no he doesn’t get to be called an Ivy League graduate. You actually have to go to the classes and graduate.

@Halli:

Does it matter ?Jake doesn’t have to be genuis James Fraco level. If he want to be an actor instead of going to Columbia, let him be.

lafamepoma @ 09/05/2011 at 7:27 am

If they wanna go out, they’re free

gay is OK @ 09/05/2011 at 7:58 am

Is Jake looking for a new beard?

Is she not with President Obama’s super cute speech writer anymore????

prairie mary flagging posts LOL!

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 09/05/2011 at 1:22 pm

Cool

I would show Rashida gratitude if she had lunch with me . Rashida
is very beautiful !!

OMG, how cute are these two?? Both are gorgeous, I approve :)

I wish only the best for both of them. If they decide to get together …great. They are a really cute couple.

I like Rashida, don’t know how I feel about Jake. What does BUG me is him leaving his poor dog on a filthy pavement during a very hot day. But I see this a lot. Even during winter, people bring their poor dogs out and expect them to lounge on fcuking cold, hard cement as they eat or do whatever. WTF?? I always take a little mat for our dog. Or at least a friggin’ towel. It weighs nothing and makes a huge difference. The alternative is so gross and plain lazy to me.

@Marieme:
That used to happen a lot outside of my work and me and my co-workers would bring dogs little soup-bowls filled with water because their owners would be inside eating for an hour and the poor dogs were out in the sun

@Rusty:
I didn’t mean he had to go to school, but someone was comparing Jake to Rashida who actually graduated from Harvard whereas Jake dropped out of Columbia in his first year. Not hating on him, just saying you can’t call him a graduate if he never graduated from school.

A Jew always ends with a Jew. They can go out with a lot of people but end between them.
I’m not racist, I have noticed several times. It’s a pity :(

How does jake look desperate for love? He does not jump from woman to woman like George or Leo. He obviously loves the women he dates long term. Good for him, if he is dating Ms Jones. It’s been almost 2 years since he has been in a relationship

Jake, your lunch date is beautiful. I think you should check out Jessica Beil also. Timberlake doesn’t deserve her. Jessica deserves better, someone like you! What a nice couple you both would make.

thequeerofallmedia @ 09/05/2011 at 7:48 pm

Jake got a new beardfriend.Until when it will last..only heavens know..

thequeerofallmedia @ 09/05/2011 at 7:48 pm

Jake got a new beardfriend.Until when it will last..only heavens know..

thequeerofallmedia @ 09/05/2011 at 7:48 pm

Jake got a new beardfriend.Until when it will last..only heavens know..

kittens and rainbows @ 09/05/2011 at 8:51 pm

I’d love to see them as a couple. She’s smart and cute and I’ve always thought Jake was pretty great. It’s nice to see he’s improved his taste since Taylor Swift!

Jujubee fried @ 09/05/2011 at 10:24 pm

I think she’s gorgeous and they would make a great couple!

Add me to the list of those who think they’d make a great couple. I don’t know why I hadn’t thought of this pairing before.

All this woman does is give herself to white men. Well like father like daughter. What I would like to know is how does one preach black unity then jumps into bed w/white woman…

I really thought The Q … had one black wife… Well at least her sister was due to marry 2Pac before he died. Does her sister know no matter, if her mother is Jewish and according to Jewish law she’s a black woman?

Chill out people they have been friends for quite a while. No big romance here. Jake has lots of gal pals.

She’s pretty and very smart. Good couple!