Kate Bosworth: 'Another Happy Day' in Deauville!

Kate Bosworth: 'Another Happy Day' in Deauville!

Kate Bosworth hits the red carpet for a screening of her latest movie, Another Happy Day, on Sunday (September 4) during the Deauville Film Festival in Deauville, France.

The 28-year-old actress paired a jewel encrusted mini dress by Chanel with sparking Louboutin heels and Jewelmint jewelry!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

On Friday, Kate hit the red carpet at the film festival’s opening ceremony. She walked the red carpet with her rumored beau, director Michael Polish!

10+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth at a screening of Another Happy Day in Deauville…

kate bosworth another happy day photo call deauville 01
kate bosworth another happy day photo call deauville 10
kate bosworth another happy day photo call deauville 11
kate bosworth another happy day photo call deauville 12

Ethan Miller/Getty

she looks amazing!!

Stunningly beautiful as usual

I have to admit she looks great. Can’t wait for the Straw Dogs red carpet, hope she brings it.

What a doll. Seeing her looking like this makes me want to see more and more of her. That smile is so different genuine. Have rarely seen her like this the last couple years.

jesus, she’s ghastly.

Her last outfit was pretty good.
This one is a definite downgrade.

She’s 28? My mother looks younger. The dress is nice.

Bobble-headed ho

She has ugly chicken legs

just wondering @ 09/04/2011 at 11:39 am

@hahaha: Is there going to be a premiere? Even the director can’t confirm the date. It seems odd since it comes out in less than two weeks now.

She is so beautiful !!! She will get the Oscar for Straw Dogs !!! She is in Hollywood’s first league now !!!!

Chickenhead.

yeah she looks good

@wowza: A wax doll.

LessThanZero @ 09/04/2011 at 11:42 am

Why is Kate Bosworth?

@Anansi: I think Gwyneth looks her age. Kate still looks younger but she also looks sick. Is she ill?

What’s her hourly rate?

she is beautiful!

@Anansi: sorry GP is starting to age horribly and everyone has been commenting on it.

I feel so sorry for her. She’s one of those girls that can’t be alone. She always has to have a boyfriend. It makes her seem so weak. Not to mention the fact that a light breeze would take her down.

Sorry, I think she looks like death warmed over.
Not a good look.

White is a terrible colour for her.
She needs something brighter against her skin and better makeup.

@gem & i:

Looks her age? Sure, if she was 45. Click on image.

Fishsticks @ 09/04/2011 at 11:48 am

@Anansi: nope paltrow looks much older than her age, too much sun I guess. j lo looks younger than paltrow.

@Dieter: Dieter, lay off of the glue. While she’s not the world’s worst actress, she is not A list.
She actually does look good here, though. Except the dress should be below the knees, because her thighs and knees are not her best feature. Cher seems to have paid attention to her job this time.

*rolling eyes*

It should be illegal for wh*res to wear white.

A newer and prettier version of goopy. Chris Martin has good taste. Great actress without the gwynnie hollywood connections .

@Anansi: That’s because she’s had botox, for christ sake. To be honest, I don’t think Gwyneth looks that great. Her skin will be leathery in a few years time.

@danny:

You admit the ho climbed Gwyneth’s man. Don’t you feel better finally admitting she’s a ho?

40 is the new 28.

I love her beautiful full round ass !!!

Gwyenne has a sham marriage. She is so insufferable her man refuses to be seen with her …except in the beginning when his band was unknown …she has lost her usefuleness to the band.

@Alaia:

She’s 38 and still looks better than a botoxed, collagened 28 Kate. Botox at 38 is one thing but to need it at 28? That’s tragic.

This is probably her last red carpet unless someone takes her. Rod Lurie still doesn’t know when the Straw Dogs premiere is happening.

clairemodel Claire Randle
@RodLurie I’m hoping you can tell me when the Straw Dogs premiere is going to be….
1 Sep

@RodLurie
Rod Lurie
@clairemodel It will be in NYC. Not at liberty right now to give more details

her veneers look like they are too big for her mouth…

She does look pretty good. I think both she and Alex look much happier now that they are apart.

@Anansi:
Are you kidding? Gwyneth could never ever look better than Bosworth. Gwyneth actually looks older than her age and she’s never been pretty.

busted looking ho

Although she looks fine in her dress, very nice. She is indeed borderline anorexic thin. Her skin in her face looks old. That is due to poor nutrition. Just look at the photo that is of her face only. What 28 year old woman has that many age fine line wrinkles. That can’t be because of her make up. And moisturizer would minimize that..she’s wrinkly because she’s starving herself.

Another beautiful look. Kate is so gorgeous. She really is.

i liked her other dress better. she really shouldn’t wear such form-fitting outfits. they just accentuate her pre-teen body & make her look bloated. is it me or do her teeth look weird? almost bigger?

Facts for Fans de su ex @ 09/04/2011 at 1:13 pm

Hey, Kate is the face and name used to promote Straw dogs in all Spanish speaking countries. (there are more than Spain :D )
The rest of the cast isn’t well known. Maybe James Marsden for 27 dresses, tho.

Ok Again she looks pretty decent. not feeling the pale color on her pale skin tone. Most fair skin blondes (even fake ones) need to stick to the medium to darker color tones. And WTF is with the 2 ” I’m the Sh*t” poses over the shoulder? Like she has something to be smug about? The try hard sultry look is soo not working for her (obviously)

danielik25 @ 09/04/2011 at 1:17 pm

The breaking up with Alex was the best thing for both. They look happy now.

@Anansi:
You must love her, searching for HQ images and studying her skin.
HA.
BTW those are expression lines.

@Sara J.: expressions from what? having her mouth open during her “auditions”

@Hops: whoa. yeah, up close is not good. that heavy makeup isnt doing her any favors, just shows off her wrinkles. she’s a total monet.

How can a girl so scrawny have a tummy pooch?
Is it the way she i sstanding? Or, since Orlando is a happy new dad, is she trying to start rumors that she is pregnant now, too?

@chelle:
(should say)

were you there? yeah, receiving the c*mshots in your face. XD

She is still beautiful, but she does look much older than 28. Miranda Bloom is the same age, yet her skin looks young and fresh. Maybe Miranda can send some of her skincare line in an emergency aid package to Kate.

@Sara J.: No I actually went to college and earned my talant with extremely hard work and brains unlike Ms “supposedly got accepted to Princton thanks to Daddy being on the board but didn’t go because she is such a WONDERFUL actress and FASHONISTA”…..I don’t have to suck d*ck to get ahead and in my profession female sugeons go through alll kinds of hell to prove themselve worthy, which I have especially since I am doing my 2 year fellowship in Trauma/Critical Care…Just no this weekend…(YiPEE!!) What about you?

@tam:
You people are so shallow! the skin, the skin, the looks, the looks, the dress, the make up…
IF YOU DON’T HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY, THEN DON’T SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

I agree with those who say both look better/happier after the split. She looks pretty and I’ve never seen more pictures of Alex smiling than in the past few months…it was criminal to hide that smile!! :)

I’ll give her credit, she has looked pretty on the red carpet in France the past couple days. Perhaps she’s actually trying in Europe where they aren’t necessarily aware of what is said about her fasion sense (and everything else that’s said about her!!)

@Sara J.: I’m Also saying that because if you look at a majority of her pictures she has one expression other than the try hard smug sultry look and that would be her mough hanging open….Too many peels perhaps?

“… THEN DON’T SAY NOTHING AT ALL”
So then you WANT us to say something?
“don’t say nothing”?
You don’t want us to say nothing, means that you want us to say SOMETHING!
Or did you just use a double negative by mistake? I bet you got ‘accepted’ to Princeton, too.
LOL!

@Sara J.: Um, shouldn’t you be taking your own advice?
And we often focus on her personal behavior, not just her appearance, so we could shift the topic to that, if you’d like.
Facts for Fans de su ex, links please.

@chelle:
Woman, please, you sound like she’s your ex-friend.
And I get it, you post here because it makes you feel better than others.
I’d never see you, but I can tell you are ‘ugly’ (figurative speech).
I’m out of this site so full of negativity and dark people with rotten minds.

@chelle: Sorry freaking auto correct..mouth not mough

@Sara J.: Um, it’s a GOSSIP site. It’s supposed to be shallow. She’s putting herself on display, & we’re not allowed to comment? GTFO

@chelle:
An yet you sound so RESENTFUL because pretty girl got things easy than youuuu in life, aw, poor Chelle
And I get it, you post here because it makes you feel better than others.
I’d never see you, but I can tell you are ‘ugly’ (figurative speech).
I’m out of this site so full of negativity and dark people with rotten minds.

@Sara J.: Most people who “See” me are not doing so by choice dumbass…did you miss the TRAUMA word? I have a wonderful bedside manner. My patients insult me generally because they are in pain or drunk/high. What was your excuse? anyway…BYE BYE

Lovely. I adore her dress and shoes. Have to say, she has one of the most beautiful smiles I’ve ever seen. Very pretty lady.

@@61:
Lo siento, fue un error estúpido de mi parte escribir faltas a la gramática inglesa en tan honorable y respetado sitio de noticias.
Que vergüenza frente a los demás comentadores, que son unos doctos en la materia.
Me voy a comer un diccionario para dejarte satisfecha, cielo.

Now I’m out.
Cariños: que les den por cul*.
XD

I notice she’s not doing that ridiculous head to the side pose thing. Do her poses change when she changes victims too?

@Sara J.: I have a banging ass marine for a husband too. Not at all resentful. I appreciate all that I have because I did work my ass off to get it. My parents couldn’t afford to send me to college. I have put myself through school, bought my own car in high school. I don’t want anything handed to me. I have always thought you appreciate things more if you earn them. Practice what you preach regarding the “if you can’t say something nice” crap. I also never claimed to be nice. I have always called it like I see it. If you don’t like it ignore it. Simple as that.

oh, I couldn’t get out, because of the replies. (this really makes you waste time, I don’t know how the haters can keep online)
@chelle:
“anyway…BYE BYE”
BYE BYE, nice… i struck a nerve/I left ass hurt, good thing you work on health services…

oh chelle go to helle

Countdown @ 09/04/2011 at 2:13 pm

can’t wait for straw dogs premiere. alex and kate together again!

@Countdown: Um, probably not.

Perfection!

I hate me so much.

Countdown @ 09/04/2011 at 2:29 pm

can’t wait for kate to disappear finally.

Perfection in embalming!

delicate floweer @ 09/04/2011 at 2:33 pm

she look stunning loved dress

delicate floweer @ 09/04/2011 at 2:34 pm

she look stunning loved dress

If all dogs go to heaven, why is she still here?

delicate floweer @ 09/04/2011 at 2:36 pm

she looked stunned loved dress

delicate floweer @ 09/04/2011 at 2:38 pm

she looked stunned loved dress.

Ok, let’s not namesteal the trolls, please, they do enough namestealing on their own. Please and thank you.

Blackcat99 @ 09/04/2011 at 2:45 pm

She looks much better FAR,FAR away.Those close ups are SCARY!What 28 year old who has cosmetic work done on a monthly basis has that many wrinkles.Her lips have seen so much filler that they have no shape.Even wearing a Boot-Bump she still has no ASS!I’m still looking for the beauty Kate Fans are carrying on about.I just see badly aging 28 year old.She used to be Kinda cute but drug abuse,self starvation and too many cosmetic procedures have not been kind.Sorry!

@Blackcat99: Why in the world would you think she uses a lip filler, she has had the exact same lips from the first time she came on the scene. This can easily be seen from taking a look at older pictures. Why do you haters lie for no freaking reason? Pray tell what other cosmetic work you think she has been having on a monthly basis? You have no clue. Other than having less full cheeks, her features have not changed one iota in the last ten years.

@Fatcat: She really has not changed (except for the obvious loss of weight). I think she looks younger than Blake Lively. People who have cheeks like hers have more youthful looks. The so called wrinkles are just the makeup settling, probably too much powder.

Everyone, incl. her fans, seems to be happy now that she and Alex are broken up. I guess they should have broken up sooner but maybe she couldn’t find a replacement sooner?

Except for the skinniness (which really looks sick IMO) she looks better now – her style is less contrived. To me it seems she dressed a special way to suit/appeal more to Alex. So glad they’re over!

@Fatcat: One iota?

She was cute here, you could still see her freckles.
And cosmetic work doesn’t mean surgery, I don’t think she’s had any. But chemical peels, yep.

@ladybug: Wow, she has really lost ALL the fresh and cute from her looks! That’s really sad.

where is the beau? @ 09/04/2011 at 3:46 pm

and where was her handbag accessory Mr Polish? did she forget to pose with him on the red carpet?
and that red carpet looks soooo empty was KB the only one who showed up?

Beautiful @ 09/04/2011 at 4:05 pm

Why the kate hate? She actually looks lovely here…

@ladybug:
I think she looks way different there than now, and I think she may have had a bit of a nose job because her nose looks different there than it does now, though that could be from bad habits too, since that changes your nose over time. I also think she’s had her lips done, she’s smiling almost as big in this picture yet her top lip is not nearly as thin as when she was younger in the picture you posted.

@Camille: She may have had her nose tweaked, but her lips have actually been consistent. I don’t know what year this was taken, but probably still pretty early in her career:

She may have tweaked them at some point, but I don’t think on regular basis.

@ladybug:
Hmmm, now I’m thinking she might have had some cheek fillers. LOL! She barely has any cheek apples there but they’re always puffy now.

You girls are nutty! She hasn’t had anything done. Her lips are her lips, she’s always had that nose. I know it’s hard to believe she’s so naturally beautiful but she is! I’m amazed at how much time you spend dissecting Kate and studying photos, disgusting tabloids, etc. when you claim not to like her! I don’t get it. If I don’t particularly like someone, I don’t bother with them.

@Camille: I don’t think so, she had good bone structure before, but I think the weight loss definitely had an effect on the definition of her face.
This is from 2000, well before she started playing with face peels:

@April: We were given a task in comment #91: “This can easily be seen from taking a look at older pictures.”
So, I’m trying to complete the task. And, I’m defending her from accusations of having plastic surgery, shouldn’t that make you happy?

If you don’t bother with people you don’t particularly like, why are you replying to them?

@April:
And yet, you bothered with them when it’s obvious you don’t like them. You just did the same thing you accused others of doing.

@ladybug: because stupidity is dominant!!! See my prior discussion above …I got accused of a disgusting thing then was told I was jealous and resentful THEN ….the genius actually spouted ” if u can’t say something nice” crap …see? Pure stupidity.

@chelle: I know. And I am playing with the troll again. (puts self in corner).

Blackcat99 @ 09/04/2011 at 6:09 pm

@Fatcat: FATCAT.Kate is 28 years old.A persons face does not change that much in their twenties.When I look at Kate in Blue Crush she was cute and healthy and a body to die for.But, that is not what I see now.She looks old and haggard.I prefer the “Fat” Kate “FatCat”

Alexander is better off without her.

Blackcat99 @ 09/04/2011 at 6:23 pm

@Kelly: I could not agree with you more!

KB looks ok here, but she shouldn’t wear white. She’s too pale for it. She looks better in the darker, brighter colours. She looked good yesterday and I liked her in the orange dress she wore at the Calvin Klein show, though it was far too big for her. I don’t particularly like her hair here though, it looks messy in the back. I liked the ponytail better.

@ladybug:
Hmm ok, she seems to have them there. It’s just sometimes she’s so much more puffy than others. Maybe that’s from facial peels, etc. She’s definitely had those I think. I just think back to the photos of her at the grocery store in February and her face was so red and raw looking. That was right before she left to go get that award of her wasn’t it, or was it the Vail festival?

Hate on me all u want but, Kate looks beautiful!

@Kelly: well sure alex is better off, he needs a MAN. everyone knows it. it is so unfortunate that his fans are going to be so disappointed in him.

the cut of the dress is quite nice from be back, but from the front it makes her look old (even more so than the makeup). The top also makes her breasts look even smaller and the dress has somehow given her a tummy i did not know she had. It’s better than usual for her, but a definite downgrade from her first Deauville dress.

As a porcelain skinned blonde, I do think that it is possible to wear white without looking completely washed out. But the clothing does need to be the right cut and you need to have the right makeup and hair. Although I do have hair a shade or two darker than her current do so that could be the difference. (And maybe my friends aren’t telling me the truth and I’m just kidding myself when I look in the mirror, hard to say.)

@Camille: The Vail thing was April. She’s definitely done something like peels, because her face freckles are now practically non-existent.

@ladybug:
Hmm, I don’t remember what it was then but she went somewhere right after that grocery store trip. Sundance maybe? I can’t remember but she was wearing that black leather dress I think.

@Agree: I would rather him be with a man than DEATH ON A CRACKER

@Camille: London Fashion week was a couple of weeks later.

Blackcat99 @ 09/04/2011 at 7:54 pm

@Agree: I for one would not be disappointed in him.I do not give a flying F**k what his sexual preference is.I did care when he was with Kate.She just seems to suck the life out of everything she touches.He just looked so miserable when he was with her.She sure does seem to have a negative effect on people.

@ladybug:
Yes, I was just about to say that I was off with the festival. It was NYC fashion week and then London right after that.

@Actually: are you a ghost too??? It sux! I always want to support my fave football team and really can’t since orange is the worst color against my ghost white skin …I look like a freaking pumpkin!!

@chelle: Oh I definitely am a ghost too. My makeup shade is translucent light (one shade lighter than translucent), or as I like to call it “Pale Ghost”.

And orange is definitely a no, no for me too (makes me look horrid), although some shades of yellow are even worse.

A link for tonight’s episode of TB if you don’t get HBO

WAY too thin… she seriously has the body of a tween. She’s going to age so bad (already see wrinkles under her eyes) and have health problems if she keeps this up

OMG is she wearing a ss padding? LMAO. She should have stuck some in the front, or you know gain some weight so she can have those things naturally.

Ellen Barkin, 57, is TWICE Kate Bosworth’s age and looks just as good at Deauville Film Festival… if not better

Jesus she she needs to eat a GD sandwich, she’s bones. Ellen Barkin has a WAY better body at nearly 60.

Also, there’s something off about the top of KB’s dress. It’s like she has to lean back because it’s too big in the front or something.

I need a thesaurus @ 09/04/2011 at 10:55 pm

She looks pretty here but also anorexic. There are probably thinner girls in hollywood but bosworth looks malnourished – look at the skin on her legs and her face.

She fits with Michael Polish, he is real tiny and skinny just like her. As for alex, I agree with Agree.

I just don’t understand why she appeals to anyone…she’s not talented

bunch of nasty harpies @ 09/04/2011 at 11:42 pm

@@61: Or maybe English is not her first language? Unlike you, poor ugly troll, who hardly knows grammar in your own fckn language

nasty harpies @ 09/04/2011 at 11:51 pm

@chelle: whoa a surgeon spends her weekends talking sh*te about Kbos, LMAO. I wouldn’t want to be your patient, you nasty lowlife.

chelle go to helle @ 09/05/2011 at 12:00 am

@chelle: Oh, honey I could quote a lot of your stupidity (which is massive), let’s not go there pls

She looks beautiful here – happy and healthy.

I see the troll spent the overnight hours talking to itself.

tippie at @126, I love Ellen Barkin, but pretty sure she’s had work done.

wow. shes stunning,lovely,pretty,beautiful!!

The dress is very pretty, but the color is washing her out… and even that supposely lighter tones make you look bigger ,somehow she looks scrawnier than she is…:/

♥The fifth member ♥ @ 09/05/2011 at 10:36 am

Even tho I’m nasty and full of hate, I must admit Kate Boz looks very good in these pictures.
@ladybug surgeon @chelle @camille @canuck:
Gurls! we are under attack! we have our own haters (haters of haters) what can we do? maybe start our own site to chat.
Chelle! you have a ‘a banging ass marine for a husband’? what you doing here then, go enjoy your banging ass husband.

Even other gossip sites don’t buy the KB cheated and dumped story. They also noted that KB doesn’t seem to mind being on the red carpet with her new BF so it must have been Alex that didn’t want to do it.

@Jessie: And what is your point? So Alex did not walk red carpets with Kate and as he recently stated he would not talk about the relationship because he wanted to be known for his work. How is that a big deal? Kate and Orlando hardly walked the carpet together, rather they met up in the theater and were seen together after a premiere (like Kate and Alex). In what way would this show you the truth behind who dumped who? Paltrow walked carpets with Brad and Ben, but she has said that Chris does not want to do that. Meanwhile Pitt walks the carpet with anyone he has ever dated, and yet it is pretty obvious that he dumped Aniston. Your comment is beyond meaningless.

ASkars d*uchebag @ 09/05/2011 at 2:38 pm

skarsgard is a d*uche..he treat his gf like s*it and has really a negative influence on bosworth..now she looks much better without him!!!

@♥The fifth member ♥: at the moment I said that he was with his buddies watching football. Right now he’s with family. I am enjoying my rare weekend off. He’s leaving again soon …..overseas this time …you know there is a war still going on. I do spend my time with him when I have it. We also respect each others need to be with friends ..ect…bucnch of drunk football boys not my idea of fun.

@♥The fifth member ♥: besides that my comment was to prove a point to someone else not give another troll a reason to spew venom ….besides I have other things to go do now …

@Saywhat:
If you’d bothered to read you’d have seen it wasn’t my comment and I was paraphrasing an article. An article which actually complimented how she looks. Feel free to keep opening your trap to stomp on someone before you actually read the comment though. Pfffff

Wow, she actually looks presentable for a change! Dear Kate, please keep this up.

@Jessie: Then why exactly are you subjecting us to your “paraphrasing” of a nonsense article?

@Stupid:
Some people like to read those articles. What’s the big deal? If you don’t like it, then don’t read it. I for one did, and I found it just fine because it does actually compliment her and just provides some additional thoughts on her red carpet with her new bf. You think that an article that makes one blurb about it and then spends the rest of the time complimenting her is nonsense? Get over it.

She is stunning !!!

burnt bacon @ 09/05/2011 at 10:38 pm

So she’s gone from hot ass mess to generic Hollywood cookie cutter cutie. Good for her. The next step is blend in with the wallpaper like the rest of them do.

Horrified to admit it but this is the best she has ever looked. The end of the publicity romance with Skarsgard has helped her get her look’s back at the very least. Got her work and did it’s job for him too, but it ending has for sure done them both very well.

Interesting @ 09/05/2011 at 11:23 pm

it’s like reese witherspoon was with phillipe and gylennhall but she ended up with Jim Toth, obviously very much in love. or gwyneth with brad and then ben, ended up with chris martin. the last guys (the keepers) are handsome in their own way but not hollywood stars. interesting yeah?

Alexander Scotchgard does not meaure up to Orlando or James or Ian or that cute blonde guy cant remember his name. He has a potato nose and he has NO future. Side actor in bad movies that’s all nothing else. he is barely a tv star but since tb is going to usurped by the gorgeous men of game of thrones, no contest.

I agree she fine pretty in the last two days but I still recall my Granny telling me, “Pretty is as pretty does.” Walking the Red Carpet is different for TV shows and movie premiers. When your date goes ahead of you then you should not walk it like you are a cast member in the TV show. That was not a pretty thing to do. And Alex has been described many times by the actors he works with as “the most generous actor they have known”, so I can see him not walking the carpet with her so as not to take away any of the attention from her. Cheating on your boyfriend is not a pretty thing to do. Having a fling with a friends husband is not a pretty thing to do. So I don’t think she is pretty or beautiful at all.
Alexander Skarsgard has said before he has no interest in becoming a “celebrity”. He does the parts he finds interesting and a challenge to him. He has been working steadily for the past 3 years but the movies are just now beginning to come out. His star is just beginning to rise.

she’s so nasty

The new face of old.

While this chick irks me most times that I look at her, I have to say I think she looks pretty good in this pic. She could definitely stand a bit of weight on her but she doesn’t look as miserable as she had been looking with Skarsgard. (He also looks much improved since their breakup. Thinking that was one unhealthy coupling.)

Something is off with her face the woman used to be so beautiful years of non eating and smoking/tanning and rumored coke use really did catch up with her I suppose .

So beautiful is a bit much. Elizabeth Taylor, Greta Garbo, Catherine Deneueve and Vanessa Williams were/ are unforgettable beautiful women . Bosworth was pretty/ cute at her best and very forgettable.

Member of the jury @ 09/06/2011 at 6:58 pm

@Pretty:
oh! shut up.
(and Vanessa Williams has a piggy face)

Member of the jury @ 09/06/2011 at 7:06 pm

@Hold up:
I agree with you.
There has always been pretty guys in movies and tv, the majority don’t last too much.
About Kate, since she hasn’t had much luck in movies, I hope she find something else. Kate has demonstrated resilience and whatever people say, I admire that.

Member of the jury @ 09/06/2011 at 7:59 pm

I see… I have -2 because I’m saying good things about a person… well, keep them coming!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE NEGATIVES .

Pretty but skinny @ 09/06/2011 at 11:11 pm

I’ve gotta admit she looks prettier here than I’ve seen her look in quite some time. Her skin looks really good. If she just wasn’t so dang skinny! Poor thing has such spindly little legs.

She’s the closest thing to perfect this side of heaven

@Marta:

Bwhahahahaha! I hope that was sarcasm but if not, besides being incredibly corny, it’s way overstated. She does look better than she has in a long time and I think if most of us saw her on the street, we would at least register that she’s a pretty person, but great beauty or perfect???? Not even close.

does anyone know what she washes her face with? or the moisturizer she uses..her skin is beautiful:)

burnt bacon @ 09/07/2011 at 10:40 pm

@Marta: Do you write lyrics for Disney tween performers by any chance?