Kate Bosworth: 'Another Happy Day' in Deauville!

Kate Bosworth: 'Another Happy Day' in Deauville!

Kate Bosworth hits the red carpet for a screening of her latest movie, Another Happy Day, on Sunday (September 4) during the Deauville Film Festival in Deauville, France.

The 28-year-old actress paired a jewel encrusted mini dress by Chanel with sparking Louboutin heels and Jewelmint jewelry!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

On Friday, Kate hit the red carpet at the film festival’s opening ceremony. She walked the red carpet with her rumored beau, director Michael Polish!

10+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth at a screening of Another Happy Day in Deauville…

kate bosworth another happy day photo call deauville 01
kate bosworth another happy day photo call deauville 11
kate bosworth another happy day photo call deauville 12

Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All

oh chelle go to helle

Countdown @ 09/04/2011 at 2:13 pm

can’t wait for straw dogs premiere. alex and kate together again!

@Countdown: Um, probably not.

Perfection!

I hate me so much.

Countdown @ 09/04/2011 at 2:29 pm

can’t wait for kate to disappear finally.

Perfection in embalming!

delicate floweer @ 09/04/2011 at 2:33 pm

she look stunning loved dress

delicate floweer @ 09/04/2011 at 2:34 pm

she look stunning loved dress

If all dogs go to heaven, why is she still here?

delicate floweer @ 09/04/2011 at 2:36 pm

she looked stunned loved dress

delicate floweer @ 09/04/2011 at 2:38 pm

she looked stunned loved dress.

Ok, let’s not namesteal the trolls, please, they do enough namestealing on their own. Please and thank you.

Blackcat99 @ 09/04/2011 at 2:45 pm

She looks much better FAR,FAR away.Those close ups are SCARY!What 28 year old who has cosmetic work done on a monthly basis has that many wrinkles.Her lips have seen so much filler that they have no shape.Even wearing a Boot-Bump she still has no ASS!I’m still looking for the beauty Kate Fans are carrying on about.I just see badly aging 28 year old.She used to be Kinda cute but drug abuse,self starvation and too many cosmetic procedures have not been kind.Sorry!

@Blackcat99: Why in the world would you think she uses a lip filler, she has had the exact same lips from the first time she came on the scene. This can easily be seen from taking a look at older pictures. Why do you haters lie for no freaking reason? Pray tell what other cosmetic work you think she has been having on a monthly basis? You have no clue. Other than having less full cheeks, her features have not changed one iota in the last ten years.

@Fatcat: She really has not changed (except for the obvious loss of weight). I think she looks younger than Blake Lively. People who have cheeks like hers have more youthful looks. The so called wrinkles are just the makeup settling, probably too much powder.

Everyone, incl. her fans, seems to be happy now that she and Alex are broken up. I guess they should have broken up sooner but maybe she couldn’t find a replacement sooner?

Except for the skinniness (which really looks sick IMO) she looks better now – her style is less contrived. To me it seems she dressed a special way to suit/appeal more to Alex. So glad they’re over!

@Fatcat: One iota?

She was cute here, you could still see her freckles.
And cosmetic work doesn’t mean surgery, I don’t think she’s had any. But chemical peels, yep.

@ladybug: Wow, she has really lost ALL the fresh and cute from her looks! That’s really sad.

where is the beau? @ 09/04/2011 at 3:46 pm

and where was her handbag accessory Mr Polish? did she forget to pose with him on the red carpet?
and that red carpet looks soooo empty was KB the only one who showed up?

Beautiful @ 09/04/2011 at 4:05 pm

Why the kate hate? She actually looks lovely here…

@ladybug:
I think she looks way different there than now, and I think she may have had a bit of a nose job because her nose looks different there than it does now, though that could be from bad habits too, since that changes your nose over time. I also think she’s had her lips done, she’s smiling almost as big in this picture yet her top lip is not nearly as thin as when she was younger in the picture you posted.

@Camille: She may have had her nose tweaked, but her lips have actually been consistent. I don’t know what year this was taken, but probably still pretty early in her career:

She may have tweaked them at some point, but I don’t think on regular basis.

@ladybug:
Hmmm, now I’m thinking she might have had some cheek fillers. LOL! She barely has any cheek apples there but they’re always puffy now.

You girls are nutty! She hasn’t had anything done. Her lips are her lips, she’s always had that nose. I know it’s hard to believe she’s so naturally beautiful but she is! I’m amazed at how much time you spend dissecting Kate and studying photos, disgusting tabloids, etc. when you claim not to like her! I don’t get it. If I don’t particularly like someone, I don’t bother with them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All