Pregnant Beyonce & Jay-Z Leave Hotel in Venice

Pregnant Beyonce & Jay-Z Leave Hotel in Venice

Beyonce and her husband, Jay-Z, stay close as they leave their hotel on Saturday (September 3) in Venice, Italy.

Bey, who announced that she’s expecting her first child at the VMAs, turns 30 today – happy birthday, Beyonce!!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Beyonce

Bey‘s pregnancy has affected her upcoming film project, A Star is Born – Warner Bros. was hoping to start production in February but will have to wait!

Clint Eastwood is directing the film, while Leonardo DiCaprio, who was rumored to be involved, turned down a role.

pregnant beyonce jay z venice italy 01
pregnant beyonce jay z venice italy 02
pregnant beyonce jay z venice italy 03
pregnant beyonce jay z venice italy 04

Credit: Lawrence/La Pira; Photos: Splash News Online
Posted to: Beyonce Knowles, Jay Z, Pregnant Celebrities

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Jessica Beck @ 09/04/2011 at 3:22 pm

I’m so happy for her and Jay-Z. I’m a new mother myself and I highly recommend having children. My hips are bigger…my breasts are bigger. I’m loving it! I feel like more of a woman now. It definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before.

EVeryone knows she’s pregnant after that stunt she pulled on national television. I thought she didn’t pr her private life?

consequences of Hype @ 09/04/2011 at 3:34 pm

Now that their Hero has failed all Americans. Hope they don’t campaign for a guy that has doubled Unemployment for Blacks and Latinos.

consequences of Hype @ 09/04/2011 at 3:38 pm

Now that they are being forced to mature maybe they’ll apologize to the relatives of victims of Pan Am 103.

She is a Classy Lady……. a role model…..

Wtf? How was announcing her pregnancy a stunt? Get a damn life. At least she’s not a fame ***** like Kim Kardashian and other celebrities who would sell the news to a magazine. Stay mad.

that stunt was tacky..she had to make the show all about her..sickening..who cares if you are preggers beyotch

desperate @ 09/04/2011 at 3:54 pm

Sooooo overexposed from putting out music every week. Her Music isn’t selling anymore so making her private life public is a way in her”very intelligent” mind to stay relevant.

HAPPY B-DAY BEYONCE!!! One thing…stop wearing heals, you’re scaring me lol

People are so mean. Can yo just be happy for her for once? Having a baby is a beautiful thing. I know when my aunt was pregnant, she told everyone. Maybe Beyonce just wanted people to be happy for her. Gosh, you people are the saddest bunch ever.

People can say anything bad about her, but the fact of the matter is that she’s still talented. There are so many ppl in the show biz who have no talent whatsoever, whether it’s singing or acting. Beyonce got games. She’ll be around for a long time.

desperate @ 09/04/2011 at 4:34 pm

Just stick to singing after a nice loooooong break. Just don’t try Acting anymore..you are worse than Madonna at acting..and what was Clint thinking? Did someone bribe him or drug him.?

lexy hates bilson @ 09/04/2011 at 4:37 pm

I can’t believe Clint hired her in the 1st place. Surely there are plenty of talented African American actresses out there. Just look at the cast The Help!
I wonder if her baby will have a big old weave and wear those Deron clothes?

im so happy foe her. some of my friends don’t like her but i do, not like i worship the ground she walks on or nothing i think she is a good singer, an ok actress, and hopegully she will be a great mother. i wish for her to have a happy healthy musical child and for the to stay together and just be happy along the way. thats all.

Pretty woman. She’s radiant and I see packing on the pounds, rightfully so. :-) Parenthood is splendid.

I’ts painful to here her speak. She’s sweet but not very bright. Hope she has a healthy baby.

It is hilarious to hear bashing from losers that probably haven’t accomplished anything in their loser life.If so they wouldn’t knock people that have.

Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/04/2011 at 5:48 pm

I am happy for Beyonce….i just pray that if the baby is a girl that she looks like her and not like the spitting image of Jay Z.
Not that babies are all beautiful no matter what for their parents butl…it will just be terribly difficult for that baby living publicly and being compared to her beautiful mother if she ever resembles her father.
Crossing my fingers for Bey’s child….

BEYONCE IS AMAZING. END OF DISCUSSION.

I think she radiated at the vma’s! And calling her pregnancy announcement a “publicity stunt” is not needed. She doesnt need to make publicity stunts.. SHE IS FREAKING BEYONCE.
It would be a different story if it was some fameho like Kim K or Heidi Montag. BUT this is Beyonce for God’s sakes. She really looked happy and wanted to share this with her fans!! This child will be loved and adored by both Jay Z and Beyonce :) I wish them all the best and I know 99% of the world agrees with me ;)

Rihanna & Beyonce Laughs @ 09/04/2011 at 6:08 pm

Just Jared, why didn’t you report that Cathy White, Jay Z’s mistress died??? Strange things are happening around here…

Congrats B..Hope u have a safe delivery!!!

Not surprised about the cheating but even more disturbing is that video violence of him slapping a girl backstage.

Whooooaaaa @ 09/04/2011 at 6:55 pm

Whooooaaaa a dead mistress is never a good thing.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All