Gerard Butler Picks Up a Pizza

Gerard Butler Picks Up a Pizza

Gerard Butler picks up a large pizza pie with a friend on Sunday (September 4) in Malibu, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud picked up the cheesy pie after spending the day on the beach!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerard made a quick phone call while on his way to eat breakfast.

The day before, a shirtless Gerry got some fresh air on the deck of a Malibu beach house as he took in the beautiful ocean views.

gerard butler picks up pizza 01
gerard butler pizza man 01
gerard butler pizza man 02
gerard butler pizza man 03
gerard butler pizza man 04

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

please stop stalking this poor guy!!!! give him a break already

@jmho: Even the GB brigade seemed to be stunned into silence for a while by the onslaught of inconsequential photos. Thought I might have to be the first to post. JJ not doing him any favours with all this.

bystander @ 09/05/2011 at 3:38 am

Somebody do a supermarket run for him, he has no food or coffee in the house.

what’s with all the GB posts???

better a pizza than another real housewife, enjoy the carbs gerry you need them!

I think Gerry could have had his pizza delivered if he wanted to. Or, I don’t know, just had his friend pick it up. Gerry is loving all this attention! He’s just about to promote two films. All this coverage is by design, folks. If JJ wasn’t posting these pix, Gerry and his PR would be panicking right now. They would be having a crisis meeting to figure out how to get JJ’s attention and no street musician in LA would be safe.

Next time: “Gerard Butler sits on the toilet …”

Any publicity is ... @ 09/05/2011 at 4:53 am

All of this stuff is PR and GB has a lot of money riding on MGP.
While MGP is on limited release, it has to double its rumored 50$k budget to satisfy the backers and make money for the companies who invest in it AND GB also seems to need that people accpet him as a serious actor too! With limited releases for its opening, GB will have to hustle hard to get people to see it.
Don’t for one minute, think that GB is not fully aware of the publicity he can attract, he is an ACTOR, and looking pi*ss*d off and anoyed with the Paps is just one of many faces he can pull. As others have said, Alan and his team will be making sure that he is in the spotlight. They all have big money riding on it.

bystander @ 09/05/2011 at 5:11 am

@Any publicity is …: well, in that case Gerry needs to find a new team, fast. This is such an unimaginative, one track strategy, as media scruff/hook up merchant just invites the public and critics to look for fault in acting performance . I think Gerry is going for media personality instead of serious actor ? Get a more professional team and LISTEN to them. It’s currently like the bank of England trying to manage the economy with only one tool in the box, interest rates.

Anyone know what that pin is that Gerry is wearing on his shirt? It looks like a celtic cross.

This poor man cannot do anything without being watched. He does not seem to be asking for it like some celebs either. This is almost stalking. Why should we care or need to know what he ate for lunch and that he made a phone call on his cell or had breakfast. These are very typical things that we all do.

His ‘friend’ is his surfing instructor, and the guy is wearing the same swimtrunks as G. was on that day of the beach pics with the mystery blonde (who everybody thought was his assistant).

I kinda like the fact that he seems to make friendships out of his professional relationships. Everyone he’s ever worked with has said how incredibly niiiiccccccccceeeee he truly is- they probably can’t help but to want to hang with him.

Pizza is one of my favorite foods, like ever! Fun to see he likes pizza too. Not that this is surprising. LOL Now I want to know what kind? Hummm.
~K

scots girl @ 09/05/2011 at 9:00 am

Gerry, looking rumpled and unshaven – like the ‘average joe’ on the street . . . but better . . . MUCH better! (Sexy Gerry!)

Wonder how he likes Malibu? He seems like he’s adopted the casual lifestyle fairly quickly. Except for the paps, I bet he’s lovin’ it!

Makes me want to move to Malibu . . . for the lifestyle I mean. eh hem*

Hola a todos,siempre hay que levantarse con energia y alegria,les dejo una bonita cancion de NEK, a bailar temprano….AMOR IMENSO,tu la dueña de todos mis besos,cuando tu te vas soy un desierto,yo que me burlaba del amor,y ya me vez ,y ya me vez.La vida es amanecer y despertar donde tu estes.Quedate aqui y abrazame,lo que me pidas yo te lo dare.En tu cuerpo se cumplen todos mis sueños,si estoy vivo es por ti .AMOR IMENSO yo no se contar cuanto te quiero,si te veo lejana siento miedo,es porque comprendo que sin ti no vivire.Desde que llegaste no hay nadie mas,porque te quiero tener una y otra vez,otra vez……..amorcito good morning…adios

trying to figure it out @ 09/05/2011 at 10:36 am

@bystander

trying to figure it out @ 09/05/2011 at 10:38 am

@bystander
Sorry, my post went off into Never-Never-Land.

I was going to say, the next set of photos will be Gerry out doing his grocery shopping. Why send a friend when he can get more publicity?

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/05/2011 at 10:38 am

@GFW: I wish there was a pic of him actually stuffing a slice into this mouth!

Girl with a cap @ 09/05/2011 at 11:05 am

I wonder why they omitted to post the pictures with the girl on the pizza run?

@Girl with a cap:

Nothing to do with him I suppose. Just a passer by.

why are all the articles saying Gerry at his “friend’s beach house”that’s the house he rented for the interview with the Dutch chick and clearly must be renting for the summer

Why do you idiots assume it’s with a girl maybe he is just having some guy time.maybe that is his friend and not a passerby. Get a life.

@Girl with a cap
I was wondering the same thing.Can anyone enlarge the Ramey Pix.
It looks like she is wearing the c*ck hat.
@Intrusive
I get the feeling that she was with him.

Girl with a cap @ 09/05/2011 at 11:46 am

@#.: You can see her walking behind him on one of the pics on Isopix. If she wasn’t with him and his friend, she wouldn’t have been next to them walking back to the car with the pizza after the street pic (Ramey).

It’s not that she might be with him or not that annoys me, it’s the fact that some sites seem to omit pics, or even crop out some people from group shots. I think my questionning is legitimate, even if it struck a nerve with @Liz !

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All