Gerard Butler Picks Up a Pizza

Gerard Butler Picks Up a Pizza

Gerard Butler picks up a large pizza pie with a friend on Sunday (September 4) in Malibu, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud picked up the cheesy pie after spending the day on the beach!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerard made a quick phone call while on his way to eat breakfast.

The day before, a shirtless Gerry got some fresh air on the deck of a Malibu beach house as he took in the beautiful ocean views.

gerard butler picks up pizza 01
gerard butler pizza man 01
gerard butler pizza man 02
gerard butler pizza man 03
gerard butler pizza man 04

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 78 » Show All

Looks like Mel’s ex Oksana. Too scary to contemplate.

@Girl with a cap
Yes I think that she was with him.In a pic on another site she is standing by the car.I don’t know why some sites print all of the pics and other sites choose to leave some out.
Maybe Gerry asked for her pic not to be printed or something.He has done in the past.

don’t get so excited she could be the friend’s girlfriend and the paps figured that out and therefore wasn’t important to get her in the shot

It is not the c*ck hat.It is the Black&White cap Gerry was wearing a few threads back starbucks with Lolita.

I wondered how long it would be before someone starts trashing the poor girl just because she dare be with Gerry.
@hmmm hmmm
You can’t really tell from those 2 pics what she looks like.But from what I can see she looks a pretty girl.Not scary looking at all.She’s got a great figure.Not many people could wear that.

Who knows... @ 09/05/2011 at 12:38 pm

maybe she was his one night stand (wink)!!or like hmmm hmmm said , she could be the friends GF.

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/05/2011 at 12:39 pm

No one should be getting uptight about the girl nor should anyone bash her. Remember the girl on the beach? She was wearing his white t shirt. This girl could be just a friend, she could be the GF of one of the guys or she could be one of G’s FWB. That black and white hat looked new maybe one of the guys got one too or maybe she asked to borrow it from G, who knows? Regardless, we all know Gerry is a private person when it comes to his relationships and it’s highly unlikely he’d be parading around his half-naked GF in Malibu with paps on every corner!

angelsrock @ 09/05/2011 at 12:48 pm

@hmmm hmmm:

Exactly why I don’t believe most of what is written on the gossip sites.

From what I see, the girl is with them , not some passerby . She could be a friend but we’ll probably never know.

@Who Knows
“like hmmm hmmm said she could be the friends GF”

hmm or she could be Gerry’s.

@Can’tGetEnough
“Gerry is a private person when it comes to his relationships and it’s highly unlikely that he would be parading around his half-naked GF in Malibu with paps on every corner”.

Gerry himself has said that he hides them in plain sight.Just sayin’.

hmmm hmmm @ 09/05/2011 at 1:35 pm

@#.: Oksana is a scary thought. You misunderstood.

St Patrick’s Day in September?

@lea
St.Patricks Day is 17th March.

Zimbio has posted more photo’s of the day at the beach on Saturday. The same girl is there. She is in the car.

hmmm hmmm @ 09/05/2011 at 1:46 pm

@lea: I got the joke lea.

hmmm hmmm @ 09/05/2011 at 1:50 pm

@?.: You don’t know that is the same girl. Not all of Gerry’s friends can be gay, some of them must have girlfriends. After all they don’t need to hide theirs.

Please findout who this girl is for me I know all of you out there want to know.please send this photo to ebueno862@gmail.com.

@liz
I don’t mean to be rude but it is nobodys business who the girl is. Why are you so interested?.Just let them be.
@hmmm hmmm
I also think it is the same girl.
=
Those surfing pics on zimbio are the first ones i’ve seen of Gerry standing up and not falling off.All of this practice must be paying off.

hmmm hmmm @ 09/05/2011 at 2:07 pm

You got better eyes than me. Like most blondes in Malibu look alike so do the brunettes. Half of Gerry’s male friends all look alike. Weird. Except baldy that’s one of the MGP producer dudes.

Be cautious JJer’s! #. and ?. is you know who. She is trying to get everyone riled up about the brunette girl. If you notice all the posts by #. and ?. they are persistent about the girl. Same person using different monikers. Best to ignore and not respond.

@45
I don’t know what you mean.This is my first time posting on this thread.Who am I meant to be?.I have answered posts that have been directed at me and just said that people shouldn’t trash her just because she was with Gerry.Other people @liz,@Me2,@Can’tGetEnough@?@who knows and @hmmm hmmm are mentioning the girl also it is not just me.

redOctober @ 09/05/2011 at 2:39 pm

Not the best quality photo but I like this poster

@redOctober
Love that poster pic .Thanks for posting.
Can’t wait to see it on Sunday.
I hope MGP does really well for Gerry.
It’s about time that he gets some recognition for his work.

redOctober @ 09/05/2011 at 3:04 pm

@#.:

You’re welcome . I hope the movie does well for all involved, specially the children’s cause. I’d like to see the movie too, but I have no idea when or if it’ll be released in my country.

@19 CantGetEnough, LOL I’m not too sure I could handle watching Gerry actually eat the pizza. He’s a very erotic mouth. Serious as cancer I am. Unless of course I’m across the table and he’s sharing it, and a good long Tall Tale, with me… while I watching him chew! :o)
~K