Gerard Butler Picks Up a Pizza

Gerard Butler Picks Up a Pizza

Gerard Butler picks up a large pizza pie with a friend on Sunday (September 4) in Malibu, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud picked up the cheesy pie after spending the day on the beach!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerard made a quick phone call while on his way to eat breakfast.

The day before, a shirtless Gerry got some fresh air on the deck of a Malibu beach house as he took in the beautiful ocean views.

gerard butler picks up pizza 01
gerard butler pizza man 01
gerard butler pizza man 02
gerard butler pizza man 03
gerard butler pizza man 04

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All

It isn’t like he has a sly soft talking appeal but he’s know for his message movies.
An intuitive actor with and life-lived intellectual intensity garnered by mixed emotions. He has a lot to give. Fantasy and fear.
He’s an actor (and ) a man whose feeling he’s making films who’ll make the world a better place.
~K
who thinks Gerry might feel like a Hollywood foster child but one whose earned its respect, and respect is BIG in The Business

Hollywood Leaks @ 09/05/2011 at 6:51 pm

@curious cat: Bragging about hiding your girlfriends in plain sight rather fuels the speculation does it not so once again Mr. Butler is often the author of his own fate. Like moving to Paparazzi- ville. He must enjoy the games to hide all the women. Must be part of the turn on. Or he’s prepping for possible roles as CIA or FBI agents.

Hollywood Leaks @ 09/05/2011 at 6:53 pm

Yup, and she left with him, too.@from WO:
Yup, and after they said goodbye to G. and a friend, she left with the surf-instructor-dude.

AmICynical? @ 09/05/2011 at 7:27 pm

Enough already…the work should speak for itself without this celebrity hubbub (good usage of Scots Gaelic don’t ya think?). Toodles!

I have a question. With the passing of the author of the Bricklayer, Noah Boyd, will this have any effect on the making of the movie? He probably would have been involved as a consultant, in helping write the screenplay.

Intrusive @ 09/05/2011 at 9:18 pm

@Earlyautumn’s Eve:

” The dude was snogging Brandi Glanville at a party a few nights ago per her”

Why do believe Brandi Glanville? Because a “source” said so? What proof is that?

@lolita:

No, I don’t think it will have any undue effect.

curious cat @ 09/05/2011 at 9:21 pm

@redOctober:

RedO, actually, I realize I did know you live in Argentina. It even flittered across my feeble brain briefl when I posted that query, is she the one from Argentina? Or the one from Romania? I must have confused you with someone else because I had started thinking you were from the U.S. west coast. I think it’s probably because you seem so knowledgable about the film industry and provide good links.

curious cat @ 09/05/2011 at 9:52 pm

@Hollywood Leaks:

LOL. Prepping for roles as FBI or CIA agents! Or Pinkerton perhaps?

But to me it’s pointless to speculate about all this since for whatever reason he doesn’t choose to share that part of his life with the public. It could be a lot less interesting than his career anyway.

curious cat @ 09/05/2011 at 9:53 pm

@Hollywood Leaks:

LOL. Prepping for roles as FBI or CIA agents! Or Pinkerton perhaps?

I still doubt he’s deliberately “hiding a GF in plain sight.” for all the reasons people keep saying. I do think he may be willing to let gossip swirl about co-stars like Aniston or Biel, women he has to be seen with anyway, while not going with real “persons of interest” to the pap-infested areas. Not to mention that on set romances or perceptions of them promote the films.

Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/05/2011 at 10:24 pm

@GFW:

who thinks someone just likes to hear their own blather! LOL!

@Hollywood Leaks:

I never heard him make that comment but I think he says stuff like that just to mess with the paps. In other words he’s fooling them right under their noses. I don’t think it has anything to do with hiding anyone from fans.

@lolita:

You know I was thinking about this the other day. I had ordered this book along with another one. I got the one book but haven’t received The Bricklayer yet. Very strange. Then the author dies suddenly. Wasn’t this book written under a pen name and wasn’t this guy sort of telling some things on the FBI and weren’t those those things the reason he left them? Wasn’t he fired or did he quit because he didn’t agree with something they were doing?
Now the rights have been bought up to turn in to a film. The story out there for all the world to see on the big screen. The author, the ex FBI agent, dies suddenly supposedly of pneumonia. He wasn’t that old to die of something like that! Very odd.
Now what’s next for the film and it’s makers? Should they proceed on to tell his story? Will they be taking any risks themselves? It all sounds like a thriller story in itself!

@Earlyautumn’s Eve: that sounds like a book in itself! What a weird string of events.

curious cat @ 09/06/2011 at 12:41 am

Sorry for the double post folks. Computer was acting weird. Seemed to post before I was finished writing, then it seemed not to have posted at all…TWICE.

@ Eve. Probably right. Messing with the paps –and the press–to throw them off.
And that Bricklayer story does sound weird.

Remember when Britney Spears used to go for five Starbucks runs each day to keep the paparazzi enticed?

Someone text me the moment he shows up at a salon and starts shaving his head.

@Earlyautumn’s Eve: Eve, Paul Lindsay was his real name, he wrote under Noah Boyd. I found the book in Barnes and Noble on the discount table. It was sad to hear he passed so suddenly. I didn’t know if all the legal things were worked out about the book becoming a movie that his death would effect. I think the movie would be a great legacy for his books. He did lead a very exciting life.
Did you see on THR that they are listing MGP and the actors in it as possible canidates for oscar nods. They seem to be pushing Pitt, Leo and Clooney again as front runners. What a bunch of horse hockey.
HW won’t stop until Pitt gets his oscar whether he deserves it or not.
Some of their movies have been good and some not so good, the same applies to Gerry. He almost ruined his career by being in TBH with JA.
I think that is when HW kind of turned away from him. He worked so hard in MGP and Coriolanus to give good performances to show the world he has the talent for better parts. Now they are only showing them in limited areas. I hope MGP kicks butt at all the showings it has and at TIFF to get the word out and more movie houses pick it up.

Sorry for being so long winded, took a vacation day today and when I read the THR report about what movies they are pushing for oscar nods this year and pushing Gerry’s as a possible chance I guess I got a little aggravated. I know some of his past movies haven’t been stellar roles but his two new ones are. He deserves more than a possiblity of a chance IMO.

Don’t be so jealous EarlyHereTooMuchEve!! I’m interesting at least! :o)
And that’s known for movies with messages.
Movies don’t exist in a vacuum. They exist in conjunction with an audience.
I’m so proud of my lug. Not like a mom but partner of the heart. Too bad about Coriolanus being rolled back because that series of interviews would be massive interesting! But also draining so F.E.A.R. and he’ll have two films out for next year.
He interviews well with mature males. They seem to tap into better questions.
I think the power is shifting in Hollywood and that Gerry is on the crest of that wave.
He’s rejected the Hollywood glossy image with confused amusement. Gerry has an outsiders ambition.
He’ll use carefully grounded language. This is a serious film and (beaming ear to ear) we’ll finally get to see that side of him again. Law Abiding Citizen and 300 brought that out in him and parts when he spoke from his heart about PS, I Love You and even The Ugly Truth (swooning) [read: I cherish the other side of him many aren't aware of from his carefully crafted "happy go lucky" and "ladies man" posturing images]
So many of his fans are attracted to the goofy funny guy. While that’s a part of him, it isn’t the soul of him. He’s more than his sloppy gait.
Take his photos we see (here). What all do we see? A serious man who takes life and living very seriously. Now, granted most of the gossip pictures are invasive. I only used one from the sunny deck. The others speak louder than words. I felt bad looking at them. A few others too. But that’s how it is out there and he’s in this place where a lot of “stars” are seen. He could be invisible if he wished. I like to think he (and I say this there) wants a certain few (me) to keep tabs on him. His emotional health.
We can be swallowed whole by attempts at love, disappear, reemerge as a different human being, ourselves but not quite who we were before. And while once swallowed, he’s now reemerged a different man all the wiser for wising up.
~K

@GFW: You are not interesting at all. You only repeat what other poster have stated. You claim to be a writer, but you are very unoriginal. You totter on the edge of plagiarism.

cubedweller @ 09/06/2011 at 10:04 am

@oy: “Someone text me the moment he shows up at a salon and starts shaving his head.”
I think after the surfer movie he should donate his hair to Locks of Love. It should be long enough then. However, I don’t know if they accept hair that’s been dyed every color known to Clairol. It might be toxic.

Posts are being deleted again

cubedweller @ 09/06/2011 at 10:20 am

Possible topics for next Butler thread:
- Gerard Butler Scratches His Ear
- Gerard Butler Looks Bored
- Gerard Butler’s Dog Glares at Photogs
- Gerard Butler Ejected from Starbucks for No Shirt
- Gerard Butler Shirtless – Gets Pizza Sauce in Chest Hair
- Gerard Butler’s Nips Rebel – Ask for Coverage
Discuss, and Happy Tuesday, JJrs!

Dear coat-turning LLL,
One word: SkipOverMe :oD
~K

PS, I don’t read posters here for the most part. I’m a drive-by poster then split straightaway.
Seeing the same people (like you) here day in and out, night in and out, just depresses me.
The drive-by posting could be the reason for what you state? But whatever, just skip me. My aim is true.
~K