Gerard Butler Picks Up a Pizza

Gerard Butler Picks Up a Pizza

Gerard Butler picks up a large pizza pie with a friend on Sunday (September 4) in Malibu, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud picked up the cheesy pie after spending the day on the beach!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerard made a quick phone call while on his way to eat breakfast.

The day before, a shirtless Gerry got some fresh air on the deck of a Malibu beach house as he took in the beautiful ocean views.

gerard butler picks up pizza 01

• Tara Reid turns heads in a pink ensemble- Huffington Post
  • What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All
Can'tGetEnough @ 09/06/2011 at 11:07 am

I enjoy mostly everyone’s posts here. GFW, Eve, Maggie, Curious Cat, Cube, Lolita, LLL, Manny, Appilonia, and others—-you all add a little something to the thread, that’s what it’s all about. Why be mean to each other? It’s not necessary. The only thing that causes difficulty on here is when the “problem child” shows up to try and taunt, or when people come on here to bash GB. Again, not necessary, but you can’t keep them away. Sometimes, it’s just about respecting each other’s ideas and opinions and agreeing to disagree once in awhile.

Enjoy the day JJer’s!!

@GFW: You said you were leaving this board, you don’t speak the truth?

@cubedweller
One word – Brilliant!
However, I think the next thread might be an airport one.Gerry is supposed to be in Chicago tomorrow – 7th Sept – on the Windy City Live TV show @9am. Then I think he would be heading to TIFF for the APJ event with Paul Haggis on the 9th.
Hoping for some nice airport pics.

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/06/2011 at 11:18 am

@cubedweller: Hilarious!! You might not be that far off with some of those!!

When GErard wanted takeout after hanging with friends, what would he do to mix it up? That girl is so his type. If I wanted to get my pizza and bring my gf, I would tell her to go and stand and sit next to my friend in public. He must do these tactics often in public. Speculate away people.

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 09/06/2011 at 11:25 am

@Scarlett: Yes, Gerry is going to TFF.GERRY JUICE PLEASE, LOL,,,,Just love Gerry. He will be flying, yea, MORE PICS PLEASE,LOL Appionona G. MontiNegro

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/06/2011 at 11:29 am

@Appilonia G. MontiNegro: Just what we needed this morning! Cheer on Appilonia!! Bring on the Gerry Juice! LOL

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 09/06/2011 at 11:41 am

OK, GFW & All you JJer’s…I was on another thread and thumbs down,LOL, GEE, Hey, back on the JJ Board, “GREAT PICS OF GERRY”! Gerry is such a STUD MUFFIN, LOL,,,,,He has the sweetest face and expressions. Gerry when he was much younger and now, he just is so wonderful to look at and to listen to. I just love the way he is true to his self, I love his sense of being…Gerry truely holds Power & Presence anywhere he goes. All the Roar on the Board about the brown head girl on the other threads.,Gee they get mad at him if he hooks up and mad at him if it doesn’t work out, lol, Its all a game, who has alot of players, It’s called making a quilt” PATCH , PATCH PATCH, LOL….Gerry when he finds the one that he could love, well she will not be in the closet, she will be on his arm, 24/7 ..Gerry is a love person all round, he is a professional business man and a great Actor. Gerrys personal goings on is just that. And the most important thing of all, LOL, is that Gerry is HIS OWN best marketing tool! He’s just the best!..lol,ok, Gerry I know you know that already, he heheh,,,,,lol. All the other stuff well, it is what it is. lol, I just love him all the more for being so human. He is a man with a wonderful pure young mans heart!. Just wonderful GERRY, NEVER CHANGE! LOL, Gerry is a sweetie and for years the people that work around him, usually become friends, GERRY IS A KEEPER, he is a good friend and all round nice guy. Alot of PR coming are way, MGP Preacher in a couple of days, and yea I just cant wait, lol, just love to watch Gerry work….I just found out that MGP will not be coming here were I live so I will have to wait for the DVD…THEN IT IS A GERRY PARTY, LOL,,,,,,Looks like Gerry had a great weekend with friends and he looks great as well.
Appilonia G. MontiNegro

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 09/06/2011 at 11:52 am

@Can’tGetEnough: THUMBS DOWN AGAIN! WHATS UP JJ….I am going to make a t shirt, with green thumbs running away from red thumbs. ooops Sorry Appi

cubedweller @ 09/06/2011 at 11:55 am

@Scarlett: He better bring a shirt (or 3) to Chicago, and leave the flipflops at home – temps dropping into the 40s here tonight.

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/06/2011 at 12:04 pm

@Appilonia G. MontiNegro: I gave you a thumbs up which cancelled the thumbs down. LOL Always a thumbs up from me! =) Have a great day Appilonia!!

@102, hmmm hmmm,
I did say that but I changed my mind! I want to talk about Gerry’s career right now. Never know whose reading! [read: not him]
Who he’s sleeping with, since is isn’t me, doesn’t concern me like it does most here. He’s never celibate for long. It’s got to be someone.
And “she who is still here reborn with another log-on” is a trouble-maker and got me to perform a few weeks ago. But, I was right. I’ll leave it at that. F.E.A.R. (for everything a reason) plus everything is preparation anyways! :o)
@101, CantGetEnough, thanks. Frankly, I’m having issues with a reader whose terribly negative (subconscious possibly) who drains us. I find that here but try to be, even when I’m not, interesting. I’ve a different vibe or slant, I know it. I’m terribly hard to get. I leave out words or there are too many, and let us not even mention my typos. But I’m usually, like now, just driving by. So I guess this (me quoting means I do occasionally read–but if directed at me).
~K

“If I wanted to get my pizza and bring my gf, I would tell her to go and stand and sit next to my friend in public. He must do these tactics often in public. ”
Then she is NOT a girlfriend of potential (if you ask me). She knows that so agrees. Plus it is fodder for the likes of you. Someone it will never be so you want speculation. His contracts agree to that. He (I think) might have women he cares for (who may or may not be potential) he does not want upset by sightings? It’s protection for them, not the contract.
~K

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 09/06/2011 at 12:17 pm

@GFW: How come I checked thumbs up and it gave you a -1? I think something is wrong. Now I have all thumbs down, oh, well, have a great day. JUST GOING TO WAIT AND SEE ABOUT GERRY! LOL…Appi

With enough thumbs down you can get my Post #94 hidden. Keep it up! LOL Do it for all of them you jealous prigs. I don’t care! LOL
~K
going back where her words really matter :o)

@114, People counter it with a thumbs down! LOL Their malcontents. Unhappy folks who want to get a reaction! Don’t let the thumbs bother you! They f’n with your mind, or tryin’ too! *giggles* Remember we have lurkers here too. Can’t wait to see Gerry out of his cargo shorts and pants (blushing) [wicked grin] and his dress clothes (beaming) because he’s an interview soon!! Love his words. He can string them together like no one else I’ve ever heard. Tight as a chicken-butt!
~K

Still despite how good looking or talented he is i would never like a biyfriend like tht who plays games and tactics to hide you! if a guy celeb really cared for you he would not hide you or disregard you while he enjoys his fun in the public eye

@ Turning: I’m going to take a gander here and say…..I think Mr. Butler’s “type” is ******. Sorry for the vulgarity.

Haha, the word got blocked out. Okay, I will give you a hint. The word starts with a V and ends with an A. :-)

@Tina:

Lol tht sounds just his type im sure hes got so many stories to tell his grandchildren lol just for fun would love to know his grand total

Sorry, Tina, he’s not that base. But his reputation is his own making!
His body is back and stronger than ever. His mind too, which is more important. I used to call him a “madman”. I no longer do. F.E.A.R. (for everything a reason) I can’t. He isn’t any longer.
Gerry needs to keep paying special attention to his immune system. He rarely gets ill like he used to! Whatever he’s doing, keep it up, but it is time ease in some carbs. Yummy pizza was a great idea. Carbs calm him down. Now he knows how to omitting them works so maybe he can put on a little softness again?
Please, and thank you. :o)
~K

Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/06/2011 at 1:40 pm

@Tina:

A “Vega”? Isn’t that a car they don’t make any more? LOL!

@LLL:

Thank you! You noticed that too? I thought she was just repeating things I said! LOL! The funniest part is how she thinks people’s dislike for her is jealousy! Of what? Her incoherent rants? The only time you can understand what she says is when she does repeat what someone else has said! I’m beginning to think English is not her first language!

Dear AllAboutEve,
One word: SkipOverMe :oD
~K

@Earlyautumn’s Eve: Yes! How did you know??!

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All