Gerard Butler Picks Up a Pizza

Gerard Butler Picks Up a Pizza

Gerard Butler picks up a large pizza pie with a friend on Sunday (September 4) in Malibu, Calif.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud picked up the cheesy pie after spending the day on the beach!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerard made a quick phone call while on his way to eat breakfast.

The day before, a shirtless Gerry got some fresh air on the deck of a Malibu beach house as he took in the beautiful ocean views.

gerard butler picks up pizza 01
gerard butler pizza man 01
gerard butler pizza man 02
gerard butler pizza man 03
gerard butler pizza man 04

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All

@ ellie: You did What/Who Grandpa??!!”. Not to sound Motherly (seeing as I am younger than him, not sure how that could be… anyhow) maybe he should stop with the randoms and find a good woman (no, not me) and get started so that he isn’t having children in his 70′s like Charlie Chaplin. This is of course, if he wants that in his life. I’m none the wiser on that.

Ursecretfan @ 09/06/2011 at 2:06 pm

@GFW:

Really i like ur posts and writing. Keep it up!
luv to read more of ur prose when I have time! Enlighening!
I’m always here lurking about.

@ GFW: I’m not at all for insulting and you have every right to your opinion and to write on this site just like everyone else. But do you know Gerard Butler? If not, you make yourself sound….well…like you need a new hobby. That is all. Okay, going back to the Fassbender thread really fast, then back to work!

Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/06/2011 at 2:09 pm

@Tina:

Just a wild guess! LOL!

Wondering @ 09/06/2011 at 2:09 pm

Do we have posters talking to themselves again?

@127, That won’t sit well here! But thanks! That is if you’re not a sock. If so, thanks anyways! I’m well know in GerryLa-La-Land, but not well liked. I am myself.
With that said, some soul food from my blog…
A soulmate is someone who has locks that fit our keys, and keys to fit our locks. When we feel safe enough to open the locks, our truest selves step out and we can be completely and honestly who we are; we can be loved for who we are and not for who we’re pretending to be. Each unveils the best part of the other. No matter what else goes wrong around us, with that one person we’re safe in our own paradise. Our soulmate is someone who shares our deepest longings, our sense of direction. When we’re two balloons, and together our direction is up, chances are we’ve found the right person. Our soulmate is the one who makes life come to life.
-Richard Bach
~K

Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/06/2011 at 2:16 pm

@Tina:

“But do you know Gerard Butler? If not, you make yourself sound….well…like you need a new hobby.”

No, she needs to take her own advice and “live her life”! Oh wait, this IS her life! LOL!

@Wondering:

Nah, just the ghosts of spirits past!

@Ursecretfan:

Really? I’m so …………JEALOUS! LMFAO!

Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/06/2011 at 2:20 pm

OMG! A first! She just gave credit to the original author! LOL!

@130… all day and all night, week in, week out! Sad, huh? Their socks have socks!
@132… sorry lady, YOU’RE here (read the above) not me! Sad :~~o(
~K
who thinks here goes another try to speak to his work goes down the JJ drain… [read: new photo Gerry so we can have a new thread??] Cheers!

Gerry is definitely Chicago bound.
He is also doing an interview on WGN-TV @7:45 am.
Must be going to get some airport pics soon and maybe a new thread.

Need to say (again) I saw the trailer for Machine Gun Preacher before The Hedgehog this weekend–which was an excellent French film by the way and I highly recommend it.
The MGP trailer really packs a wallop on the big screen. So does his presence! It makes all the difference too! Now to hear (and see) his interviews as he deals with this emotional topic. Can’t wait to see it! Go-Gerry-Go. He has the go in the go for it! Let those eyes well up, who cares!
~K

@GFW
I can’t wait to see MGP either but it isn’t released in the UK until November.I have just read the book that the movie is based on.
It looks like Gerry is doing two TV interviews in Chicago tomorrow.Some of the ladies on the Wierdly obsessive Gerard Butler site are going to tape them.Might catch them there.

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 09/06/2011 at 3:27 pm

Yes, look at the Gerard Butler Gals Facebook page, there is a link to lodge onto tomorrow, live stream! 9a.m. to 10.00 am. We will be able to see Gerry! Yeppy …. Appi

@Scarlett #137, No worries. November will be here before you know it! Hope he goes over there for the UK premiere! I have a reader whose been to nearly all of his, in the USA. I suspect she’ll be at the California one… if he does NYC… I might take the trip up and spy on him. Shhh, tell no one. ;o) I’m actually hoping he comes this way for to get some research done on the FBI. He’s going to rock as Steve Vail. I’m laughing so much with his one-liners back to Kate. Now WHO is going to play her? They must have chemistry, m.u.s.t.
The link was/is here. 2? Wow, excellent! I yanked it for my blog… maybe I can listen here from work? Now, back to work!!
~K

curious cat @ 09/06/2011 at 4:32 pm

ON a previous thread someone, I forget who, mentioned that The Hollywood Reporter listed MGP as a contender for Oscar nomination. I think it was Hollywood Reporter unless THR stands for something else.

I went to the Reporter website and saw saw no mention of MGP but George Clooney’s new film, “The Descendants” was mentioned. And another article, which I’ll try to post said it had great response at Telleride Festival.

The film is based on a novel by a Hawaii writer, Kaui Hart Hemmings. I’m not sure, I forget, but it may be her first novel. But what a triumph for the author to land Clooney as the star and have all this buzz about the film. Lucky lady.

I’m trying post the link. http://www.examiner.com/movie-locations-travel-in-national/hawaii-clooney-and-the-descendants-wow-telluride-crowd.

That said, I hope response is as good for MGP. It sounds as though it’s up against some real competition. And one can’t discount politics in all this.

@Scarlett: Gerry is just as likely to be doing the interviews in HW. It’s a piece of cake to use a satellite feed. I would think G would only be in Chicago if he has other business there.

curious cat @ 09/06/2011 at 4:33 pm

Oops, forgot add, can anyone steer me to the article on MGP mentioned? Link?

Can’t wait to see A Dangerous Method. BIG Fassbender supporter. He and James made X-Men-First Class (first class) watchable. Shame looks really good too. He’s finally, after Jane Eyre (which is excellent in), he’s getting some exposure.
Yeah, it’s a stretch for George playing a dad. Annoying scene seeing him running to neighbors house. But I’ll see it anyways. Ides of March looks WAY better, but then I adore Ryan Gosling. Drive, his film looks interesting. Lots of good films coming out. Yes, competition is stiff for Machine Gun Preacher but the reviews are solid. That’s all that matters, well, as well as butts in seats. But this reaches out to a wider audience, the mature crowd. The ones with deep pockets and high intellects. Wise be Gerry.
No, studio interviews. No new pics, but sense he’s there already.
~K

Hollywood Reporter @ 09/06/2011 at 5:09 pm

@curious cat:
Here’s the Hollywood Reporter article. Frankly it doesn’t say much for MGP’s chances. It lists almost every film being released in the next four months and then divides them into four categories in descending chances for awards: Frontrunners, Major Threats, Possibilities, and Still Seeking Distribution.
MGP is listed as only a “Possibility” in each section with multitudes of other films placed in the “Frontrunner” and “Major Threat” category ahead of MGP.

@PsychoB
According to tweets from the people interviewing him he is going to be live in the studio.

@PsychoB,
I’m pretty sure GB will be in Chicago. He’s scheduled to appear at one of Sam’s churches in the area, as well. There was also a twitter or fb from one of the news stations that seemed to indicate GB will be there in person. :-)

angelsrock @ 09/06/2011 at 5:41 pm

Just heard that Gerry will be on The View on Tue. Sept 13. Can anyone confirm?

angelsrock @ 09/06/2011 at 5:49 pm

Just saw this on Facebook:

I’m getting psyched about seeing this. I’m heading up to NYC on the 24th to see it with my hubby.

angelsrock @ 09/06/2011 at 5:50 pm

@Scarlett:

The link wouldn’t work for me, scarlett.

Pages: « 12 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 » Show All