Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green: Santa Monica Sunday Dinner!

Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green: Santa Monica Sunday Dinner!

Megan Fox and her husband Brian Austin Green head into BOA Steakhouse on Sunday (September 4) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 25-year-old actress, who rocked a long flowing red dress, and her hubby were joined for dinner by Brian‘s son, Kassius.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Megan Fox

The day before, Megan, Brian, and Kassius also went out to eat together – this time hitting up a Benihana!

30+ pictures inside of Megan Fox, Brian Austin Green, and his son Kassius heading into BOA Steakhouse for dinner…

megan fox brian austin green boa 01
megan fox brian austin green boa 30

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

why does BAG look different??

they look like a normal and happy couple…and they’re both gorgeous.

I SPY A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. HOT father, SEXY step-mom & a cute kid.

The picture do look staged but she looks really pretty and I love her dress

I’m in love with that dress!!! and she looks really good, i like them ^^

ashlaasdhl @ 09/05/2011 at 2:42 am

BAG looks young. I wish she hadn’t messed with her face- she was much prettier before. I love the dress though. it does look staged but she does seem like a good step mom.

@jamesedwin i know you are crazy but um she is married to him

ashlaasdhl @ 09/05/2011 at 2:42 am

@jamesedwin i know you are crazy but um she is married to him

Remmber of couple miranda with husband.

samantha37 @ 09/05/2011 at 4:10 am

she looks really goon in colours! :D

samantha37 @ 09/05/2011 at 4:11 am

she looks really good in colours! :D

I like her more than her husband. Because let’s face it he looks controlling and creepy too. An improvement from a few days ago where he looked absolutely miserable to be with his lovely wife. l predict 3-2 1/2 marriage.

I feel that her entire life is a facade. Nothing’s genuine about lieing to the public. And it’s so easy to pick on her too, what with the unnecessary plastic surgery, failed career, loveless marriage. Hard not too.

She looks healthy. Good for her.

She is awesome, he is a jerk

The seventh picture, with the sunlight, freaks me out how beautiful she is

LOL, look how in the tenth picture all the men in the right, turn around to look at her

@Shia
ROFL
@Mary
the seventh picture takes my breath away

Red is definetly IN. LeAnn, Nicole and now also Megan. Love it.

@Meg:

I agree with you. She lies so much and is always contradicting herself. Her face is completely plastic, she looks nothing like she did in early 2007. She’s had so much work done over the oast 4 years, I mean, every year she looks completely different!

3 nose jobs
Lip plumping
Botox
Veneers
Jaw augmentation
Cheek fillers
Chemical peels
Mini Brow Lift
Breast implants

All starting at the age of 20!!

Yes she looks beautiful again, last year she looked like a disfigured 40 year old though. But I guess she’s given her face a rest this year, except for the lips, every few months she still gets them plumped up.

She looks beautiful, yes, but nothing like her natural self, or how she looked after her first nose job and lip plumping (late 2007) She will never be that beautiful again.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/05/2011 at 11:46 am

Her face didn’t look like she has botox. She looks gorgeous and happy. I love her dress.

Even his name say it, BAG= douche-BAG
Even her name say it: Megan Fox= Foxy

SayMyName @ 09/05/2011 at 2:09 pm

TOO MUCH JEALOUSY! PLEASE SHUT UP! SHE’S YOUNG , RICH , MARRIED HAPPILY , SUCCESSFUL , FAMOUS AND YES GORGEOUS! ADMIT IT!

Loveless mariage?????????? Since when????? Just because they don’t suck each other’s lips or are all over each other in public????

Now you haters are going too far. :P

megan looks younger than 25

This girl is so gorgeous to me. Simply stunning.

They look so happy together!

I agree with her breathtaking beauty in Pic 7. Brian is such a lucky guy. Megan is like an angel, I mean he gets to see and touch that face everyday..whew

The picture do look staged but she looks really pretty and I love her dress.