Gerard Butler Lifts Off From LAX!

Gerard Butler Lifts Off From LAX!

Gerard Butler hurries inside LAX Airport on Tuesday (August 6) in Los Angeles.

The 41-year-old Scottish hottie walked up a flight of stairs and made his way to his departing gate.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Over the holiday weekend, Gerard went out to breakfast and, later in the day, picked up a pizza!

Gerry also had time to hit the beach during the long weekend. He was spotted walking over to the waves with his wetsuit in hand.

In case you missed it, check out the trailer for Gerard‘s next movie Machine Gun Preacher!

FYI: Gerard is wearing Alternative Apparel‘s V-Neck in Marine.

gerard butler arrives lax 01
gerard butler arrives lax 02
gerard butler arrives lax 03
gerard butler arrives lax 04
gerard butler arrives lax 05

• A Panthers NFL player has been deactivated for domestic abuse - TMZ
  • Charles Barkley is defending Adrian Peterson - Gossip Cop
  • Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All
Can'tGetEnough @ 09/06/2011 at 9:58 pm

Just can’t get enough of him!!

Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/06/2011 at 10:03 pm

Oh boy! I’m second! in line! Gerry looking good and on the move once again! He’s got a lot to do in the next few weeks! Hope he’s taking his vitamins! LOL!

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/06/2011 at 10:05 pm

He’s looking a bit frazzled in these pics! Hope to see that smile again soon!!

Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/06/2011 at 10:07 pm

Oops! JJ, it’s September 6 not August! Fix your boo boo! LOL!

Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/06/2011 at 10:08 pm

@Can’tGetEnough:
I don’t know how he does it! I get tired just watching him!

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/06/2011 at 10:09 pm

@Earlyautumn’s Eve: I was just thinking the same thing. Hope he doesn’t start looking ill again.

Let the fun begin!!

I know Gerry’s only 42 but these days he looks more like 52. He has always looked older than he is but I think all this weight loss has made him look a lot older. And then there’s the smoking of course. I really hope he doesn’t lose any more weight. He looks sooo thin in this pic http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2577225/gerard-butler-arrives-lax-03/fullsize/ :(

@LLL:
What do you mean?

He looks great in these pics!

@Amie:

I agree I hope he does not lose any more weight. He is much better looking when he has some weight on his bones.

@Truth: Yes, definitely! And a little fat fills out the wrinkles. He’s not 25 anymore.

I wonder if 42 is his REAL age! He is fine as wine, but I wonder if 42 is his Hollywood age!

@Truth: LOL, yup, it’s his real age, believe it or not. ;) I saw a picture of his passport and it said 1969. I think the way he has lived his life, being an alcoholic, using drugs and also exposing his skin to a lot of sun has made him look older than his age. He still looks very good though. :)

justsayin'too @ 09/06/2011 at 11:04 pm

Catherine Deneuve said it so well- after 40 you have to decide between your fanny or your face. Most of Hollywood could skip the fillers and plastic surgery by gaining a few pounds.

@Amie:
OMG, look at his hips and wrists in that picture! So skinny! I’m not liking his new look at all :(

I’m probably in the minority but I think he looks good in these pics

@CC:

I already said he looks good in these pics. I find him very attractive regardless. But I would love to see him with more weight on his bones.

curious cat @ 09/06/2011 at 11:33 pm

@Truth:

This has come up before. It’s too easy to find vital statistics on people nowadays. If someone can hack into his email, someone could have blown an attempt to fudge his age long ago. Births are public records.

@cc I too think I am in the minority but to me he looks fine, very trim. His face is more defined and he seems to have the muscle without the fat. I also like the long hair some people dislike. That said, it’s none of our business what he weighs or how he chooses to wear his hair. He’s the one to decide how he feels best, whether it’s for a role or for his life.

Just sat in a room with crying Gerard Butler for 20 minutes. Crying Gerard Butler is now a meme in my personal life. #awkward
9 minutes ago

@Kim: What??? She was in a room WITH Gerry when he was crying?! This is weird….

@Minnie:
The reviewer is a guy. He was at the screening and Q&A of MGP tonight. I think he means Gerry was crying during the Q&A.

@Minnie: The person watched MGP.

@Truth: @curious cat: looks like we are in the minority lol. I love his hair like this. Especially when its a darker shade. Thats probably why I think he looks real good in this set of pics, his hair looks darker.

I doubt he was talking about Gerry crying in MGP. He said he was “with crying Gerard Butler for 20 minutes.” The film is way longer than 20 min. He was likely referring to the Q&A session. jmo

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 713 » Show All