Katie Holmes & Suri: Chelsea Piers Pair

Katie Holmes & Suri: Chelsea Piers Pair

Katie Holmes and her 5-year-old daughter Suri head to Chelsea Piers on Thursday (September 8) in NYC.

The 32-year-old actress wore A.L.C.‘s color block sweater and jeans, while Suri kept it cute in an orange dress.

Earlier in the day, Katie was spotted leaving and returning to her apartment.

Katie is expected to attend a benefit stage reading of Sarah Tuft‘s “100 Stories” to commemorate the 10th Anniversary of 9/11.

The cast, which will assemble tonight and Thursday at NYU’s Skirball Center, also includes Samuel J. Jackson, Melissa Leo, Cynthia Nixon, Jeremy Piven, and Jamie-Lynn Sigler.

FYI: Katie is wearing Habitual Alice Shoe Cut jeans in Adore wash and carrying a Costume National bag.

katie holmes suri chelsea piers pair 01
katie holmes suri chelsea piers pair 02
katie holmes suri chelsea piers pair 03
katie holmes suri chelsea piers pair 04
katie holmes suri chelsea piers pair 05
katie holmes suri chelsea piers pair 06
katie holmes suri chelsea piers pair 07
katie holmes suri chelsea piers pair 08

Credit: Flynet Pictures; Photos: INFdaily, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Katie Holmes, Suri Cruise, Tom Cruise

Ethan Miller/Getty

reel-dealo @ 09/08/2011 at 3:34 pm

Cute girl and that’s a pretty dress.

But enough of this stalkerish celeb kids shoots. Their parents signed up fo stardom…not their children. I would not want people all over my kids andI work behind the scenes…it’s not cool anymore.

freaks..go back to planet Zion.

She has the worst fashion sense and it’s hilarious because she has no clue and thinks she looks great no matter what she water, it’s too funny. And is Katie pigeon toed? Why are her feet always pointing in towards each other?? I think she does it in pics to look slimmer, but seeing her walk, I think she really has crooked-feet-pointing-in.

no matter what she *wears*

This is so WEIRD. Why on earth is she wearing clothes that don’t match and don’t fit her. That stylist of hers, Yang, is probably just another one of those people who take advantage of celebrities telling her to wear clothes that make her look terrible. Gosh! KATIE, i know noone tells you the truth in your face, so let me tell you this: YOUR WAY TO DRESS UP IS NOT NICE! FIRE YOUR STYLIST!

shes going to gymnastics

xenu’s baby n high heels. didn’t school just start?

i dont want to hate on a kid or anything but shouldn’t she be in school?? (or home-school??)

She is in school. The Daily Mail had photos. I assume she has a tutor when she’s traveling.

well she didnt attend that school for long..

Katie and her BFF…
Freaks !!

Suri is over. It’s all about Harper now.

What’s up with Suri’s hands.

What’s this twit wearing now, Pajama Jeans? Lmao

Look at those THUNDER THIGHS!!!!!!

and the saddest part is.. @ 09/08/2011 at 5:42 pm

that their cheap tricks of suri wearing heals and katie dressing like a blind man are now boring.

What’s this twit wearing now, Pajama Jeans? LMAO

Can you say ‘THUNDER THIGHS’?

Where is Tiny Tom hanging out these days? Have seen he and his beard together in quite a while.

She should be in kindergarten….interacting with other kids. Nobody should be homeschooled or tutored or whatever it is that they are telling tabloids they do at such a young age

Suri wore heels to go to.... @ 09/08/2011 at 6:02 pm
Get some help Katie @ 09/08/2011 at 6:19 pm

@Suri wore heels to go to….:
Am I missing something? As usual Suri is playing with her only friend…NO-ONE!!
Poor thing :-(
btw…she is definitely JJs kid.

Suri wore heels to go to.... @ 09/08/2011 at 6:24 pm

no friends. never! here’s more pics of her doing gymnastics. tomkat spends a lot to hire paps to take these pics.

@Suri wore heels to go to.... @ 09/08/2011 at 6:26 pm

she is stimming big time in those pictures!

definitely the most attractive kid ive seen that someone famous has had she is a cute little girl

I think when Katie got up this morning she hit her head or something–the two outfits JJ has posted today are new lows for our resident self proclaimed fashionista!

Hair is dirty, dry at the ends and stringy
Shirt and blouse don’t go together
Pants are way too tight. You can see the white pocket lining emerging from a too tight pocket. And on one of her legs the pant is twisting so you can see the seam in the front. That only happens if the pant doesn’t fit and is too tight.
And of course she is wearing those gosh-awful suede boots which are marginally better than the awful shoes she had on this morning.

However, nice bag and sunglasses!

Plus we have Suri in heels which is bad in itself, but they don’t appear to fit as her big toe is haning over the edge of the sole.

However, kudos to Katie for making Suri walk. I think she must have had a chat with her and that is why she is carrying that doll or whatever and hiding her face and Katie keeps touching the kid on the head.

@Suri wore heels to go to….:

LOL

i laughed so hard at your sarcastic remark.

very good one!!!!! well said

@hmmm: REALY HUMMMMMM.

It’s so depressing looking at pictures of Suri – she never seems truly joyful and carefree, the way a child should be.

SURI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~O(∩_∩)O~

LOVnMyLife @ 09/08/2011 at 11:09 pm

Katie, What in the HELLL are you wearing? Really? You have millions at your disposal and THIS is what you leave the house in? smh.

# 25 – I agree about Suri’s hands. Notice how they are usually always occupied HOLDING something so her hands wont begin to STIM. I think they are trying to deal with the stimming via ballet and art classes, something that will be therapeautic, calming for Suri. Surely the presence of paparazzi when she is headed out of her home or a public place like the gym or a restaurant create anxiety for Suri or anyone for that matter. But yes, I have noticed that about her hands always holding onto something.

Dumbeo (Romeo)

YOU need to get a life
YOU don’t see the real facts
How would YOU know she’s not autistic? Photos and behaviors (via video) suggest very strongly she IS. Remember their cult “religion” does not acknowledged this for very stupid reasons. Sadly, she probably won’t develop or mature like normal children.

Now, go take your meds

katie and suri botth look beautyful…..

Suri has Pacey’s chin, lips and nose. also similar profile.

OMG! A 5 year old is holding a doll! And her hands are always moving! Someone call a doctor stat!
Could you be any more ridiculous?? I have a daughter 3 months older than Suri. She is always wanting to bring something with her, whether it be a stuffed animal, a doll, a polly pocket, a book, whatever. It is what 5 year olds do! And she is always moving her hands, running around, making funny faces, etc. Again, totally normal.
My neice and nephew are both autistic – it can not be seen by photograph.
I do agree she needs to spend more time with other kids but other than that I don’t see them doing anything wrong with her. How many of you idiots constantly commenting on what bad parents they are have children yourselves?

So… for the people who believe she’s COMPLETELY normal… I watched this video awhile back and thought something was wrong… then I looked at again when pl started saying Suri “stims”… and I COULDN’T believe it when I saw her hands at the ice cream counter, SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY UP!… look at them at :37 :38 :39 … if all the other photos of her hands weren’t so WACKY… I would probably say nothing, but it’s eye opening.

she has that claw thing going too… I think maybe this might explain alot of the Katie/TOM/ Suri weird behavior. The bragging… saying shes special and smart… a fashion maven.. whatever. It might be all cover ups… b/c OTHER CELEBS DO NOT say this crap about their children.

@ok: Um, that’s like 2 seconds where you see a hand movement. She was trying to stabilize her arm on the ice cream counter. You need a hobby. Like, now.

Supernova @ 09/09/2011 at 6:50 pm

Is it normal that I have not seen any before Suri wearing heels her age? My daughter tried first time heels when she was 16! I thought that was normal!

I think Suri is a pretty little girl that is growing up fast. She clearly will NOT have a normal childhood by the fact that her parents are celebrities. She seems to be disliking the presence of the papparazi more and more. Who wouldn’t? Its not only the paparrazi with the cameras but civilians with their cell phones with cameras aiming to take her picture. How annoying and what an invasion of privacy for this little girl. Surely that must bring on anxiety in itself.

Not only do they have to put up with the paparrazi but they also have
to deal with civilians and their digital cameras and camera phones.
How sad.

I think katie needs to get a new pair of shoes,she’s been wearing those ugly boots for months!I know her & toms movies haven’t been doing to good at the box office but I’m sure she can afford one new pair!Suri looks like she needs a new pair too those heels are looking a little too small for her.

Um… No, that is ONE of many other photos/ videos. And that was ODD….repositioning my ass. That explains all the contorted hand pics…. Shes always shaking her hands like that sometimes she holds them. Watch the end while they are walking… A hobby now huh…if you knew me or what I do or anything you would not say that. You’re right here with me defending celebs! A gossip rag none the less honey… You need a hobbie stat. Come to jj to defend $celebs… that’s a joke. especially a crappy celeb and piece of **** like Katie Holmes.

Um… No, that is ONE of many other photos/ videos. And that was ODD….repositioning my ass. That explains all the contorted hand pics…. Shes always shaking her hands like that sometimes she holds them. Watch the end while they are walking… A hobby now huh…if you knew me or what I do or anything you would not say that. You’re right here with me defending celebs! A gossip rag none the less honey… You need a hobby stat. Come to jj to defend $celebs… that’s a joke. especially a crappy celeb and piece of **** like Katie Holmes.

I still say Suri has a problem and all these people with cameras only compound the problem. But her parents clearly want her to overcome that problem with her hands and allow her to be in a situation (with the paparrazi and civilians with their cameras) because they are very likely positioning her to get into show business to become an entertainer and having the paparazzi take your picture comes with the territory. There is a picture (which I will find) where Suri’s hands are really positioned in a strange way.

In the link below you can see a video of Suri running from the car to the entrance to their apt. The paps were after Suri’s picture and she wasn’t having it. She bolted from the car and ran inside. Katie was left behind to close the car door. Bet that is not what Katie nor Cruise want. They want to take their time getting off the car so the paparrazi can take their picture and keep them in the celebrity blogs. Not Suri, she’s getting older and does not always want to play the “take my picture” game. Good for her. She looks happy standing by the elevator waiting for Katie to get inside. Ha! Suri is a wild card.

@Kiki: Are you talking about Suri or Katie? Both would fit the profile, I guess…LOL. Poor little kid, no fashion guidance at all and whatsoever and mommy still rambles on and on about her being a fashion prodigy…Since when grabbing pieces of clothes randomly and putting them on along with a pair of high heels and red lipstick ingenius, fashionable, or even appropriate,specially for a 5-year-old? OMG. Get a grip Homely! Your prodigious kid dresses herself as bad as or even worse than any poor 5-year-old would, without any help or guidance.

THE JEANS ARE HIDEOUS. TOO TIGHT and are they a boot cut, a skinny or what? ILL FITTING. NOT THAT THE SWEATER/BLOUSE/AND SHABBY BOOTS HELP @ ALL. AWFUL. GET A STYLIST and BUY SOME NORMAL JEANS!

Ugh those ugly old lady heels again! I’m surprised that brat didn’t break a leg or tear her toenails off running in those ugly shoes.