Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Miss for a Must

Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen Miss for a Must

Mary-Kate Olsen and her twin sis and business partner, Ashley, kick off Fashion Week at JCPenney and People StyleWatch‘s “Miss for a Must” event, held on Thursday (September 8) in New York City.

The 25-year-old fashionistas checked out the event at JCPenney’s store in midtown Manhattan, where guests brought in a fashion “miss” from their closet and traded it in for a gift card.

Guests also got tips from experts to avoid a future faux pas!

You can win a shopping trip in New York with a fashion stylist – learn more over at MissForAMust.com!

mary kate olsen ashley miss for a must jc penney 01
mary kate olsen ashley miss for a must jc penney 02
mary kate olsen ashley miss for a must jc penney 03
mary kate olsen ashley miss for a must jc penney 04
mary kate olsen ashley miss for a must jc penney 05

• Elizabeth Berkley isn't curious about the new Saved By the Bell movie- US Weekly
  • Former Destiny's Child singer Farrah Franklin was arrested for disorderly conduct - TMZ
  • Watch Bruce Willis in a new trailer for The Prince- Gossip Cop
  • Pixie Lott is fierce in a neon green dress - Just Jared Jr
  • Bones could be back for an 11th season- Entertainment Weekly
  • What lyrics made Jay Z cry?- Huffington Post
  • Derek Jeter recently played his last MLB All-Star Game- Lainey Gossip
  • Get the scoop on all the parties happening at Comic-Con- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Paulina Porizkova rocks a bikini at 50- Hollywood Tuna

pippa martins-st. onge @ 09/08/2011 at 10:34 pm

I wonder when MK will face justice for killing Heath Ledger?

lexy hates bilson @ 09/08/2011 at 10:40 pm

These 2 kill me…they dress like homeless crack heads in expensive clothes yet they expect poor people to buy their clothing lines at JC Penney. If JC Penney didn’t pay them it’s not like they’d be caught dead shopping in one of their stores!!

laverdadduele @ 09/08/2011 at 10:57 pm

Fugly trolls.

I thought Heath killed himself by taking to many drugs.
I still love know you love Bilson Lexy, don’t make me tell him.

They most likly brought in whatever Lexy and poo-pee are wearing… hell they might have just took them in.

I do not understand why these two always wear the WORST clothes. They NEVER wear anything tailored or flattering; just big ugly bags draped on their tiny frames. It’s AWFUL.

The all wise Fink @ 09/08/2011 at 11:05 pm

Mary looks great… did you know I am going to marry her, she knows it,. If you ask me 5,000 characters is not enough to express my love for her… so I want even try.

Ashley looks alright, Mary always looks better.

I think the baggy look is to disguise the anorexia unfortunately.

Ahhbrahem The AWESOME @ 09/08/2011 at 11:41 pm

besides being awesome I am all so awe-inspiring…
I think they look great, if you wanted T’s and A’s you might go else where.

I like Mary-Kate’s shoes, Ashley’s are nice also… rock en’ the blue eyes tonight I see, nice.

A couple of irrelevent odd balls.

to the left @ 09/09/2011 at 12:11 am

Which one is the drug dealer?

Fink the great communicator @ 09/09/2011 at 1:16 am

I think Ashley might have something,

Sarah do you mean:

Beautiful
Awe-inspiring
Loving
Lovely
Supper

Yeah their pretty good.

They look like they lost their souls a long time ago

If this is what fashion is supposed to look like, I want absolutely nothing to do with it. It continues to puzzle me how in the world they’ve ever made it past their Wal-Mart clothing line. And did Mary-Kate get another nose job? It looks so pointy and that combined with the stupid way she smiles, her face is ALL effed up.

They are beautiful ! !

These girls look healthy! The world is their oyster…. Stink! Do they have to share?

Yaaaay they are pretty again even if they’re shoes is a little off !

@Jasmine: They both had nose job a long time ago ! Yaaaay they are pretty again even if they’re shoes is a little off !

Why do people keep hating on them ?? if you don’t like them then why bother reading articles about them ??