Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green: LAX Liftoff

Megan Fox & Brian Austin Green: LAX Liftoff

Megan Fox arrives at LAX Airport to catch a flight out of town on Thursday (September 8) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old actress was joined by her husband, Brian Austin Green.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Megan Fox

On Wednesday, Megan was spotted heading to an appointment at the Anastasia Beverly Hills salon!

Megan and Brian also recently went out for a dinner date at Boa Steakhouse in Santa Monica.

Megan is currently filming her latest project, This Is Forty, which also stars Jason Segel, Chris O’Dowd, and Leslie Mann.

FYI: Megan is carrying the Zoey bag by Kooba.

megan fox brian austin green lax depart 01
megan fox brian austin green lax depart 02
megan fox brian austin green lax depart 03
megan fox brian austin green lax depart 04
megan fox brian austin green lax depart 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks more naturaly looking in these pics. Good for her.

@Winter Haven: a novel:

Thats because she’s layed off the surgery this year. Glad she’s looking good again, but she will NEVER be as pretty and beautiful as she was before all the surgery.

@me:

she’s also looking healthier she lost loads of weight and seems to have recovered quite a bit and I think that makes her look loads better

because I can @ 09/08/2011 at 7:40 pm

I hate that people are always bringing up her face. Get over it, she’s still gorgeous. She’s dressing slightly better too.

@me: @Zahra:

oh GAWD. GTFO! u b**ches on here acting like ur dr. 90210 or something!
you’re most likely not surgeons! nd if anything yall need surgery!
i seriously doubt megan had all these things ppl accuse her of.
yes she looks different than in transformers.

she slimmed down, lost her tan, and when you slim down from an already slim figure, ur face changes.

nothing wrong with it.

besides, she looks waaay better NOW than any of on here!

it’s the truth

psycho Who@rlina @ 09/08/2011 at 8:01 pm

she looks beautiful

Sue Denim @ 09/08/2011 at 8:17 pm

WOW!
Megan was always gorgeous but she looks really beautiful and more natural here. I hope she stays healthy and lays off the surgery.
She seems to want to really grow as an actress and is taking her time picking better projects with nicer people so I hope she will. Can you imagine THAT face + acting talent? She’d be a really iconic star.

I wish I had her skin.
And eyebrows!

Just sayin' @ 09/08/2011 at 8:27 pm

@ Candy Damone Roberts in L.A. does her eyebrows he’s amazing!!!!!!

I'll admit @ 09/08/2011 at 8:29 pm

Usually I think her plastic surgery was a mistake, but she looks lovely here! Whoever her plastic surgeon is, he did nicer work than I thought. And it appears she laid off all the fillers as well! Good girl!

I'll admit @ 09/08/2011 at 8:34 pm

to be fair: her plastic surgeon could also be a woman. How sexist of me :)

YES keep staying away from the injections/unnecessary surgery, Megan. It seems like her old face is coming back. I know I’ve been very critical of Megan sometimes but she looks very nice here

@Just sayin’: I thought it was Anastasia…

botox face at 25… the next heidi montag. U GO, GIRL!

she looks sooo beautiful but looks older then 25 LoL LOL

She looks really good here. l’ve been critical too. In truth a lot of actor and actresses get work done and it’s unnatural, get’s you less gigs in truth. Hope she keeps her face natural and healthy she’ll get roles.

BEAUTIFUL SKIN, FACE HAIR

Megan is so pretty. She has that kind of classic beauty that is so rare in Hollywood these days, like Elizabeth Taylor and Vivien Leigh. Wish she would stop with the surgery though.

You all obviously can’t see this girls flaws… nor are you very selective when it comes to beauty.. her face looks dead and like she’s trying so hard to be something she isn’t…

Sue Denim @ 09/08/2011 at 9:56 pm

@Meg:

I don’t think that’s strictly true actually. A LOT of actresses have work done, I’d even go as far as saying about 95% at least get nose jobs/non invasive procedures and about 80% get full on work done.
It is something that is actively encouraged by casting directors/directors and just in the general culture of Hollywood.
As long as they can still airbrush the actor to look ‘reasonable’ and they don’t genuinely look disasterous like that cat woman then they’ll still get work.

Plastic surgery has completely changed her face. Just looking at photos of her from different years, its obvious her nose has completely changed. Her nose changed a few times, but now its more noticeable. I think she should have stopped with plastic surgery a few years ago (in her Transformers days) – she has a bit of surgery then and she looked good. She is still pretty now but its a shame her face is not natural. I do like her pale skin and softer makeup now though.

I'll admit @ 09/08/2011 at 10:10 pm

@ Sue Demim: Are you sure? the only other actress in that age group that has had surgery is Ashley Tisdale (that I can think of anyway, Heidi Montag isn’t an actress!). Perhaps many of them get less invasive procedures that I’m unaware of, but Megan is the only one I can think of that has had legit/obvious surgery. And it seems her career has suffered as a result. Who knows though, that may change.

I don’t think she did anything to her face I still think she pretty

i think she looks great considering she is hardly wearing any makeup lol

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All