Jonathan Taylor Thomas: 'Home Improvement' Reunion!

Jonathan Taylor Thomas: 'Home Improvement' Reunion!

Jonathan Taylor Thomas reunites with his Home Improvement family in this sneak peek from Entertainment Weekly‘s upcoming issue.

The mag released the photo after Patricia Richardson, who played the Taylor matriarch in the popular ’90s sitcom, tweeted a behind-the-scenes pic from the shoot last month.

“I didn’t mean to scoop their photo shoot! I have/ had so few followers I didn’t think it would be a problem. Big woops!” she later wrote.

“You know where you can pick up and it feels like no time has passed at all? And at the same time you look at them and say, ‘How can you possibly be that age because that makes me way old!’” Patricia told EW about reuniting with her TV sons.

Check out more pics of the cast when the mag’s Reunions Issue hits newsstands October 7.

FYI: JTT turned 30 yesterday (September 8). Happy belated b-day!!!

Bigger pic inside

jtt home improvement reunion

Credit: Chris McPherson; Photos: Entertainment Weekly
Posted to: Jonathan Taylor Thomas, Magazine

Charley Gallay/Getty

wow, JTT hasn t aged a bit!

It’s funny but all the adults from the show look exactly the same to me. They haven’t aged at all. Well maybe Tim Allen has a little. But the rest looks the same.

Mama told me not to tadle tale @ 09/09/2011 at 1:27 pm

wow JTT looks good

the oldest son (brad) from the show looks scary! ha….but “Al” looks exactly the same! ha

JTT is still hot as ever!!! Yum fest!

psycho Who@rlina @ 09/09/2011 at 2:33 pm

They look good but im confused is the show coming back???????????

I cant help but sing or humm ‘I just can’t wait to be king’ when I see pictures of him! He’s just so darn cute and will always be my baby Simba! :)

siennagold @ 09/09/2011 at 2:59 pm

They all look great! JTT hasn’t aged at all!

Damn! Heidi is still smoking hot!! I’d lick every inch of that body!!

what happening? is there a remake? coming back? hope they do – loved it and would love for the show to come back!!!

rahrahrah @ 09/09/2011 at 5:17 pm

aaah omg, this makes me want to watch reruns of home improvement! I loved this show!! I always watched it before the simpsons! <3 but i definitely did not recognize brad! lol I was like, where’s brad? I would’ve figured he would be blonde! <3

who’s the woman full of plastic surgery??

OMG. I was in love with JTT!…wait a minute, I still am.

I love these guys! I will never forget that day i fell for him. I rented Tom & Huck 17 time! just for him! and im only 15!

Jennica Panettiere @ 09/10/2011 at 11:23 am

Most of you people posting about this show probably were barely alive when it was popular. Pfft.

I remember i was in love with him back then, he’s still very handsome

Anonymous @ 10/27/2013 at 4:36 pm

It’s to bad his mother is a Sociopath and he’s mental my best friends mom used to be his assistant back in the day and she’s evil his mother.
He’s not okay himself and needs serious Psychological help he suffers from Borderline personality Disorder because she screwed up so bad along with mental problems that run in his family on his dad’s side.

The only way he’ll have any chance of normalcy would be separation from his mother and I don’t think that will ever happen she’s had a control over him all his life from everything my friends mother has witnessed even though he’s a man now but still. Yes it’s very
sad I think the mental damage is worse than just him being hurt. It runs
much deeper than that and I doubt he feels hurt at all. Most “child
stars” and any child who wasn’t given the chance to be a child end up
mentally ill or very unstable adults.