Katie Holmes: '100' Stories Benefit Reading

Katie Holmes: '100' Stories Benefit Reading

Katie Holmes gives a big smile as she talks on her cellphone while leaving her apartment building on Friday (September 9) in New York City.

The 32-year-old actress looked cute as can be in a shirt dress and braided hair.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Katie Holmes

Katie was on her way to the benefit reading of Sarah Tuft‘s 100 Stories, to commemorate the upcoming anniversary of 9/11.

Earlier in the day, Katie was spotted chatting on her cellphone while walking down the street in the crowded city.

katie holmes braided hair 01
katie holmes braided hair 02
katie holmes braided hair 03
katie holmes braided hair 04
katie holmes braided hair 05
katie holmes braided hair 06
katie holmes braided hair 07

Credit: E Hall, Jae Donnelly; Photos: INF Daily, Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Katie Holmes

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I bet she was havin a fake conversation on the phone so the paparazzi would think she was busy

Must Admit @ 09/10/2011 at 2:43 am

I wish she would go back to just copying Posh.

@vool: I bet you are a sad **** who has no life! Love your hair Katie

She looks like she’s put on a ton of weight recently. I see she’s in her third outfit today and her third fake phone call with her third imaginary friend.

stunning, I wanna be Tom Cruise

Karen Lackey @ 09/10/2011 at 3:21 am

I liked her with the long hair. The bob cut looks more like, “Tom would like me to be more sophisticated, and the top stylists tell me what to wear, how to wear it, so I don’t get caught with a bad photo.”

here comes the copycat again @ 09/10/2011 at 7:08 am

OMG, again with those braids!!!!!!

braids are diane kruger style,

everybody knows that diane kruger started with those braids.

isnt katie holmes (as a so called fasionista), suppose to invent something istead of copying somebody else style.

i bet katie has a room in her house , full of pictures of joshua jackson and her worst enemy diane kruger.

she thinks that if maybe , just maybe she starts to dress like diane , josh will come running back to her.

sorry katie, you are on your own.

“Cute as can be?” Please Jared, this outfit misses on so many levels. Katie once again shows big time that she has no concept of style or fashion.

hmmmmmmmmmm @ 09/10/2011 at 10:02 am

Wonder if Katie, Garner and Pinkett would be getting all these roles is they weren’t sleeping with the A List ?

I just cannot stand Katie’s sense of ‘style’. Which wouldn’t bother me so much if she weren’t trying so intentionally to BE stylish all the time.

AnnaWintour @ 09/10/2011 at 11:34 am

Katie Holmes you are a disgrace calling yourself fashionista!!! FAIL!

katie likes attention you an ever see nicole kidman or penelope this much

katie likes attention you can never see nicole kidman or penelope this much

cute as can be????? Hilarious!
JJ..I think you meant……annoying as can be.

What is this outfit she has on???? Large long men’s shirt with a belt around the waist?? And winter black stockings and black shoes??

Trying too hard to cover up her elephant legs?

And what is that contraption on her head?

She is so blah and hilarious. her “fashion style” stinks to high heaven.

i don’t understand why she can’t choose something that is flattering to her body. it’s unbelievable that she never, ever nails it.

I am just baffled that any press would is given to Katie Holmes. She is not an actor, she is not a fashion designer, she doesn’t have any fashion sense in the least bit, she doesn’t fit any type of celebrity criteria, and the worst is her parenting inabilities. Her daughter loading up on sweets, dressing in heels and parading around in red lipstick in front of photographers is just sick. If we didn’t give her any attention, this would stop. As time goes on, Katie is believing herself to be a huge A lister icon. It is visible in her expression, as well as her dress. I am actually upset at myself for the time I am using to write this. I am just so darn fed up of seeing this girl with a dingy expression and oak tree legs all over the Internet. I wonder if Katie Holmes ever reads what bloggers have to say. Does she have a clue???????

Sandra C. @ 09/10/2011 at 9:19 pm

Katie Holmes gives me the yuck factor. She looks as if she needs a good job of soap and hot water. She always looks stinky. Thank goodness she ditched the Isabel Marant brown suede booties. Wearing those boots as she does must have the designer horrified. Bad press for anyone who wants to market their name.

Jazz4tots @ 09/10/2011 at 9:30 pm

It is so evident she doesn’t have a huge fan following. I wonder how she feels about being with a man who had Nicole and Penelope as loves? That has to be tough. Although truth be told, I believe she is feeling herself to be a big star.
Random thought…..she got rid of those awful brown booties! Yay!!!!!!!

Video of Suri (and Harper) @ 09/10/2011 at 10:51 pm

I agree with the brat thing. Who would want to spend time with this child?

@mpzskv:

FOURTEEN DISLIKES!! NOW WHO IS THE SAD ONE?! BOOOOOOOOO……

sonia0404 @ 09/11/2011 at 9:05 am

Suritard looks like George Boy with her hat and lipstick.
Wonder where she’s got the idea? Watching Tommygirl in the closet?

Sonia0404 @ 09/11/2011 at 9:12 am

Sorry, it’s Boy George!

Good Grief! @ 09/11/2011 at 4:26 pm

Because 9/11 wasn’t tragic enough, Mrs.Cruise has to get involved making a thing of it in another horrific outfit and an irreverent hairdo. Btw, she wasn’t invited to Victoria Beckham’s show. No sign of Suri meeting Harper either.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All