Chris Pine Catches a Flight

Chris Pine Catches a Flight

Chris Pine hurries through LAX Airport to catch a flight on Thursday (September 8) in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old actor wore a Yankee’s baseball cap and a pair of thick rimmed glasses as he bustled through the busy airport.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Chris Pine

Chris recently completed filming his next film This Means War.

The film centers around two spies (Pine and Tom Hardy) who go to war with one another after they both fall in love with the same woman (Reese Witherspoon).

The film is set to be released in February, 2012.

chris pine yankee cap 01
chris pine yankee cap 02
chris pine yankee cap 03
chris pine yankee cap 04
chris pine yankee cap 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Cute but no one works the glasses look as good as Bomer.

How does he hide so well???? Show yourself more hotstuff!

LOVE HIM.
but he seems to have lost some weight….perhaps for a role?

LOVE HIM.
but he seems to have lost some weight….perhaps for a role?

I don’t know if it’s just me or does it look like he may have had some work done? He’s kind of that Ken doll look going on..

very very very GORGEOUS! :-) My lover!!!!! HAHAHA. Using Chinese language is 喜欢你没道理,哇哈哈

he looks different ! maybe it’s just his glasses and the loss of weight

Butter_Fly @ 09/11/2011 at 11:21 am

Finally an actual CP post (don’t care for aiport posts, but still). We got “something” now. I hope he didn’t get anything done. He looks the same to me so I’m not really seeing it but he does look a little skinnier.

E. Norma Stitz @ 09/11/2011 at 12:46 pm

Forget his weight, check out the bulge!

Dee or Deemebr @ 09/11/2011 at 1:55 pm

CP looks gorgeous as always … and he was leaving on a trip with his father Mr. Robert Pine … there are pics more interesting elsewhere …

:-) :-)

Dee or Deemebr @ 09/11/2011 at 2:07 pm

@Butter_Fly:

I think he is more tan… he probably has done much hiking, he said he likes to do that… either way if the next job is Trek sequel… he must be physically fit… and he shaved his beard… the last time I saw something about it three weeks ago he still had a big beard.

:-) :-)

omg is it me or does chris look HOT in these pictures!!!!

He’s HOT for me,too!!!!

Never paid much attention to Chris Pine, but he looks hot here! Not many people can claim to look this good while THIS dressed down, but he really does.

Chris, you look good. Didn’t think you could be any cuter….proved me wrong in these pics.

Chris looks good. Didn’t think he could get any cuter, proved me wrong in these pics. And he’s not even tryin’.

@Shauna:

lol i thought it was just me!

I doubt Chris has had any “work” done. He does not need to do anything! He looks a bit thinner in the face perhaps.

Can’t wait to see him in the new movies he’s done…Oh the wait.

Dee – I have seen the other pictures (thank you). Do you think Chris was carrying enough luggage for two people though? Unless his father followed later or went ahead and the papz just concentrated on Chris and left his father alone.

Anyway, I do hope that Chris’s nice clean shave is that sign we have asked for…

What’s wrong with his face??

Dee or Deemebr @ 09/12/2011 at 1:12 pm

@Sarah:
He grimaced when caught by paparazzi camera ‘s flash, just that… he was with glasses and big lens and it’s not easy stay cool with the light in the eyes that way!

ranger smith @ 09/12/2011 at 3:12 pm

Why do people dress like a hobo when travelling?

I can’t recall ever seeing a hobo (a homeless person?) look that clean. Chris was wearing casual and comfortable clothes, perfect attire when you have to sit for many hours on a flight. Sure, you can get up and walk around on planes, but it is all a bit cramped even so, especially if you are tall like Chris is.

There are more pictures of Chris since then of him in New York. He looks less strained than in these pictures here. In fact, he is his usual gorgeous self! Oh, that smile of his….melting me. Such a honey.

Beam me to NY @ 09/12/2011 at 7:15 pm

So Chris Pine arrived in LA on the 8 Sept (Dee’s link) and now he’s in New York? Dude, does this guy move around!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All