Jason Momoa: Shirtless Beach Six Pack!

Jason Momoa: Shirtless Beach Six Pack!

Jason Momoa shows off his shirtless six pack abs on the beach in Hawaii on Sunday (September 11).

The 32-year-old actor spent the day paddleboarding on the beach – and even had a workout session in the sand!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jason Momoa

Jason recently gave a saucy interview to the New York Post!

“I think a man needs to be a man. To hold a woman the way she wants to be held. Just do whatever your woman wants, and you’ll be fine,” Jason said about the way he treats ladies.

jason momoa shirtless hawaii 01
jason momoa shirtless hawaii 02
jason momoa shirtless hawaii 03

Photos: SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Jason Momoa, Shirtless

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Rihanna & Beyonce Laughs @ 09/11/2011 at 10:30 pm

damn he fine as hell. Lisa is one lucky lady.

I’d like to have him for just one night!

Ladies and gentlemen, this is THE most beautiful man to ever walk this planet. Can I add SEXINESS OVERLOAD…..yummy<3 Talk about a perfect dream guy. Yes, he’s not that far from perfection I tell ya!!

Can.Not.Breathe. So much hotness! Swoon…

He looks like that and says the right things too…….damn !

Just Saying @ 09/11/2011 at 10:53 pm

I’d like to be manhandled by him anytime, look at that perfectly sculpted chest, YUM..

Love Love Love @ 09/11/2011 at 11:24 pm

My goodness!!! I have a terrible crush…he is a real fantastic man! woman need a man like him! and i love more now that he says this thing
totally yummy sex love <3

Oh, FML! My heart wasn’t prepared for this. He’s so gorgeeeeeeeeeee!

What a gorgeous man!!! Absolutely HOT!!!!!

Juleanden @ 09/12/2011 at 1:16 am

Really ….. hot perhaps , he sounds like a complete idiot. A person with this enormous ego , is not going to be a great partner. Wake up…

Umm…WOW!! Love me some Jason Momoa!!

He is a real man, not afraid to do what the woman wants! :)

supersexy @ 09/12/2011 at 2:22 am

damn he’s so hot and handsome!
in my dreams he’s mine <3

Boring … barnig the sculped chest and say what women want to hear = immediate attention. So predictable and so unreal.

@Yo-Landi:

I could not agree more!!!!!!!!!

He’s a beautiful man

I’m so in love with the man it hurts. He is my dream man.

Love it!!!! @ 09/12/2011 at 9:28 pm

I was missing some Jason news! Love the pictures, love the quote, love him. Lisa is one lucky woman. YUM!!!

This guy is the very definiton of HOT!!! purrrrr

Nice 6 pack. He should lose a few pounds to get ripped. He is too “big”.