Zoe Kravitz: Alexander Wang Party with Jared Followill!

Zoe Kravitz: Alexander Wang Party with Jared Followill!

Zoe Kravitz comes out to support designer pal Alexander Wang at his Spring 2012 fashion show held at NYC’s Pier 94 on Saturday (September 10).

The 22-year-old budding actress sat front row sandwiched between filmmaker Malia Scharf and How to Make it in America actor Bryan Greenberg.

At the Wang after-party held at Pier 40, Zoe was joined by her boyfriend, Gossip Girl stud Penn Badgley (pictured below), DJ Ruckus, Kings of Leon rocker Jared Followill, and Jared‘s BFF Douglas Chabbott. Daredevil Bam Margera was also in attendance with rocker Porcelain Black.

Everyone later migrated to the Boom Boom Room atop The Standard Hotel for the Purple Mag party, where Bam jumped into the Le Bain pool fully clothed. Ashley Greene joined the whole crew there, as well as high fashion models Karli Kloss and Toni Garrn. Also spotted: Owen Wilson, Jason Sudeikis, Ashley Olsen (with hairstylist Andy Lecompte), Jared Leto, Lydia Hearst, Courtney Love and Liv Tyler.

10+ pictures inside of Zoe Kravitz and Jared Followill at Alexander Wang

zoe kravitz jared followill alexander wang 01
zoe kravitz jared followill alexander wang 02
zoe kravitz jared followill alexander wang 03
zoe kravitz jared followill alexander wang 04
zoe kravitz jared followill alexander wang 05
zoe kravitz jared followill alexander wang 06
zoe kravitz jared followill alexander wang 07
zoe kravitz jared followill alexander wang 08
zoe kravitz jared followill alexander wang 09
zoe kravitz jared followill alexander wang 10

ABC

Hm, I thought Michael Fassenbender is her boyfriend….

fashionlover @ 09/11/2011 at 5:00 pm

beautiful looking group

Since when are Zoe & Penn a couple?

I thought this was “fashion” week?
She looks like a total slob.

I hope after Penn finishes filming Buckley he starts eating. He’s looking so gaunt

Dance In The Dark @ 09/11/2011 at 5:12 pm

Ugh she is always trying so hard to look alternative and cool. Instead she just looks like an unwashed, bedraggled mess.

I didn’t know Zoe Kravitz was dating Penn Badgley, I thought she was dating Michael Fassbender.
Anyway, Zoe looks more and more like her mother

commonsense @ 09/11/2011 at 5:26 pm

The only place Jared Followill should be is in rehab.

HipsterGod @ 09/11/2011 at 5:51 pm

Alex always has the NYC cool kids at his shows.

observant @ 09/11/2011 at 6:33 pm

Am I the only person who thinks this, or is anyone else totally sick of the same .. ooooohh I’m so cool that I won’t smile – head cocked to one side – gap jeans – posing that these celebrity brats do…

Jesus!! They need to get over themselves already.

OMG, Jared is still fuc**** hot !! Can i rent this guy for a day or two… maybe more. I think i’ll kidnap when he’ll be in Montreal.

WOH woh wooooh!!!! When did that happen? I thought Zoe was banging Fassbender? Now it’s Badgley? Wow, she has good taste. And she’s real fast hehe she goes through them real quick, when did that xmen movie come out ? like 3 months ago? She and Fassbender were together and now she’s with Penn? Oh well, at least she’s enjoying life :D I don’t think she looks like her mother. She tries hard to look like her mother back in the late 80s. A little failing at doing so but she’s not ugly. She just needs to find her own style and originality. Her mom is stunning<3. I don’t really like how those celebrity kids are getting free fast pass. Ahhh privileges!

Lesser attractive version of mom. She’s a s##t, isn’t she? Going from one man to the next.

Naymozart @ 09/11/2011 at 8:56 pm

man! She looks a mess, always trying to look cool but she fails everytime!
How could this girl date one of the sexiest man on earth:
Michael Fassbender?
Could someone tell me this?
PS: I quite enjoyed her on X-men, and she is beautiful, but she needs to try harder.

What’s all this Zoe Kravitz hate?
I think she’s gorgeous!
Stop comparing her to her mother. Yes Lisa Bonet is her mother, why wouldn’t she want to look like her?\
Also as for her relationships with Michael and Penn. Who really cares who she dates, it’s her life not yours