Alexander Skarsgard: 'Jimmy Fallon' & Mulberry Party!

Alexander Skarsgard: 'Jimmy Fallon' & Mulberry Party!

Alexander Skarsgard smiles while making an appearance on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Monday (September 12) at Rockefeller Center in NYC.

The same night, the 35-year-old actor attended Mulberry‘s 40th anniversary celebration on the rooftop at Skylight West, where he met up with actress Rose Byrne.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Alexander Skarsgard

After the party, Alex and Jane Eyre director Cary Fukunaga stopped by NYC’s newest hotspot Electric Room beneath Dream Downtown Hotel.

Over the weekend, Alex premiered Melancholia at the Toronto International Film Festival with co-star Kirsten Dunst.

10+ pictures inside of Alexander Skarsgard visiting Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and at the Mulberry anniversary party…

alexander skarsgard jimmy fallon mulberry 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

What a sexy yet adorkable man!

I cannot believe how great he was. He was so much more relaxed then he was with Regis and Kelly (I think I spelled that wrong). Those two made him so uncomfortable. Jimmy Fallon had him relaxed and laughing, it was worth staying up late.
Besides that he looked even more gorgeous than usual, if that is even possible.

FameMonster @ 09/13/2011 at 1:49 am

Jared Skarsgard…

he’s so good to kiss JJ’s ass <3

Good Looking Guy, Hope His New Movies Do Well

Beautiful smile, Alex :)

Awww…I missed the east coast feed. I’ll have to PVR it! I will bet the Jimmy interview will be great. He’s really funny (to me, anyway), so it should be a good interview for Alex. Jimmy won’t talk over him, either!

FameMonster @ 09/13/2011 at 2:21 am

@Avery: I’m going to borrow that “adorkable”

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 09/13/2011 at 2:33 am

@FameMonster:

That would make Jared really happy. I think Jared Skarsgard has a nice ring to it. :D

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding: yes, that’s the truth. I’m glad too! i feel free now

Lolli Pop @ 09/13/2011 at 2:52 am

He was great!

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 09/13/2011 at 2:56 am

…..because I love to eat his pubes.

Alexander Skarsgard is balding @ 09/13/2011 at 2:56 am

…………because Skarshair is my favorite delicacy.

@Alexander Skarsgard is balding:

Did you like that troll? It was massive fun for me.
A bald 90 year old Skars would still outshine you. No more to say …feel free to hijack the moniker.
Now back to your regularly scheduled hating. Silly troll.

Oh, I see we have some obese gerry fans in this thread. What a surprise.

Anyways, Alex is looking gorgeous as usual!

Nice pix of him, he looks very much at ease.

well, I see that I was name stolen on this thread.

Australia @ 09/13/2011 at 6:30 am

If he hooked up with Rose Byrne, that would be cool, go Australian Brunettes!
He is so awesome and funny and LOVE his Swedish accent.

@ladybug: Yes, our unoriginal and unfunny gnomish friend was at it again.

@Australia: Fake Swedish accent, he doesn’t have a Swedish accent in American English anymore.

@Canuck: And the thumb troll is back. What a sad life it has.

@ladybug: No life is probably a lot more accurate.

Loved that interview on Jimmy Fallon, and loved the story about his grandmother.

@Canuck: When Jimmy mentioned the grandma story I thought ‘At least someone on Jimmy’s staff, if not Jimmy himself, read the GQ article, since that’s where that’s mentioned.’
Hopefully he’ll get to go back on and have a longer interview.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All