Bella Thorne: 'Bubblegum Boy' Song Premiere Preview!

Bella Thorne: 'Bubblegum Boy' Song Premiere Preview!

Bella Thorne may only be turning 14 next month but it looks like she already has a fun, infectious hit on her hands called “Bubblegum Boy“.

Below is a behind-the-scenes video teaser for “Bubblegum Boy” featuring Bella and aspiring singer Pia Mia. The track was produced by FaceTone Entertainment Group, an entity of Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds and Toni Dixon. FaceTone’s Khris and Alvin produced the track with Babyface and Toni co-producing. Look for “Bubblegum Boy” on iTunes in the next few weeks!

FYI: Bella‘s Disney Channel show, Shake It Up, returns for a second season this Sunday (September 18). The series premiere drew in 6.2 million viewers, the highest-rated series premiere in Disney Channel’s 27-year history.

Follow everyone on Twitter: @JaredEng @JustJared @JustJaredJR @bellathorne143 @princesspiamia. For more on Bella, check out JustJaredJR.com!

Bella Thorne: ‘Bubblegum Boy’ Song Premiere Preview!

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

OMG.love this song! yay!

omg i love it great job guys pls follow me bella im a huge fan when is it realeased pls tweet me :)

No more Britneys!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PIA MIA FAN NUMBER 1!!! @ 09/13/2011 at 1:30 pm

I LOVE THIS SONG!!! OMG !!
PIA IS FREAKING AMAZINGGGGGGGG! AHHH

Pia is sooooo much better than that fake Zendaya! PIA NEEDS TO GO ON SHAKE IT UP WITH BELLA! #TEAMGETZENDAYAOUTTAHERE!

it’s about time we see PIA MIA and BELLA working together! this songs gonna be a HIT! WHOO!

swagalicious @ 09/13/2011 at 1:38 pm

very impressive! Finally, a song by teenagers that appeals to the masses. I love it and I’m 40+. Congrats to Bella Thorne and Pia Mia

pia is a tart
wtf u sayin bout gettin zendaya out go f*** urself

#TEAMBELLAPIA!! @ 09/13/2011 at 1:44 pm

BELLA & PIA > RAT FACE Zendaya ANNNNNNY DAY! :) GO GUYS!!!!!! I’m gonna buy 1000000 copies of it! :) Can’t wait! when does it come to itunes?????? #TEAMBELLAPIA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAH WHAT A TALENT HAHAHAHAHHAHA

#TEAMBELLAPIA!! @ 09/13/2011 at 1:47 pm

@ the poser Jaime you’re an idiot. PIa is 10000x’s better than that hoe Zendaya!

My kids love Shake It Up and I have to say, i do too! I’m glad Bella’s getting into music, there’s something about her that makes you want to see more.

Bella Number #1 Fan @ 09/13/2011 at 1:50 pm

WHOOOO I Can’t Wait to buy this soooooooooong AHHHH! i’m soooo excited!!!

I love me some of that PIA MIA @ 09/13/2011 at 1:53 pm

I’d soooo go on a date with PIA she’s soooooooooo FREAKIN CUTE! i can’t wait till she comes to my town to do a show <3

wow…. that sucked….

F*CK ZENDAYA @ 09/13/2011 at 1:58 pm

Man, F*CK Zendaya! I wanted an autograph for my little sister and that ***** straight up dissed me in FRONT OF MY LITTLE SISTER! SHE HAD MY LITTLE SISTER CRYINGGGG! CRYINGGGG! and didn’t do ANYTHING! JUST LOOKED! >:o

I’m gonna BUY THIS RECORD just for that! GO BELLA AND PIA!!!! PEOPLE THAT REALLY KNOW HOW TO TREAT FANS!!!!!

Crystal Loves BELLA and PIA! @ 09/13/2011 at 2:02 pm

@F*CK ZENDAYA. OMG THAT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! :( Zendaya dissed me at Jamba Juice when i was with my mommy and dad. I wanted an autograph and she just looked at me up and down. I was sooooooooooooo sad. Bella and Pia seem really nice, they are always doing charity work and caring for people! ILY GUYS!!! YOU ARE INSPIRATION! GO #BUBBLEGUM BOY!! I’ma make it number one!!!

I met Pia at Studio Walk and she was the nicest person ever! I love her!!!! Best girl ever

Bella!!!! OMG … Great singer!!!

Bella and Pia are drug free and set really good examples for kids.

Aaa I love it!!! :D <33 Whiho!!! :)

@kimberly Definitely! they’re such good examples for my kids. My three year old thinks she’s bella! haha she dancing right now

i luv bela and pia dey are so funn :) sorry engish is bad i from indonesia.

BIEBERFEVER! @ 09/13/2011 at 2:31 pm

YO THIS SONG GOES HARD!!!!!!!!!!!

CODY'S WIFEEEEEEE @ 09/13/2011 at 2:34 pm

this song is sickkkkkkkkkk! im doing the dougie right now! lol

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All