Gerard Butler: Da Silvano Lunch!

Gerard Butler: Da Silvano Lunch!

Gerard Butler takes a series of photos with fans while going out to lunch at Da Silvano on Tuesday (September 13) in downtown New York City.

The 41-year-old Scottish stud goofed around with fans and took a few hilarious photos with them.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

On Monday, Gerry premiered his latest film, Coriolanus, during the Toronto International Film Festival in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

Gerry also attended a party for the film Killer Joe with his Coriolanus co-star, Jessica Chastain, on Sunday in Toronto.

gerard butler da silvano 01
gerard butler da silvano 02
gerard butler da silvano 03
gerard butler da silvano 04
gerard butler da silvano 05

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/13/2011 at 6:24 pm

Did I make it the first one?

redOctober @ 09/13/2011 at 6:25 pm

Am I the second one ? ; D

sweetestone2 @ 09/13/2011 at 6:29 pm

Still want this beautiful man!! Oh why can’t he just be mine!?;)

Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/13/2011 at 6:35 pm

Well I was so surprised I was the first, I never really commented! I don’t really see any “fans” in this pic. I see most of his friends and a pap lens in one and that’s about it! LOL!

Love Dirty Sexy Gerry.

Ever since the death threats, he has been taking pictures of everyone around him…..there may be more to him doing this with the camera that most people know…. just a thought… HipsterGod….don’t believe for one second you were there…

@HipsterGod:
I believe you. When you look at the photos, the other customers don’t look that impressed with him.

cubedweller @ 09/13/2011 at 7:02 pm

Rodrigo is there! Far right.
Sit down, Butler – people are trying to eat.

Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/13/2011 at 7:08 pm

@sarah:

Everyone in that pic I’ve seen before except the women. Alan is standing there and so is Ronnie. What customers are you referring too?

Earlyautumn's Eve @ 09/13/2011 at 7:11 pm

@sarah:

@NY:

I saw Amy taking them outside at the Gala in Toronto. He does that sometimes. Perhaps to see if the same people or persons show up multiple times, other then the usual groupies! LOL!

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/13/2011 at 7:23 pm

@Earlyautumn’s Eve: Just an FYI, the blonde is Linda Vojtova and the brunette is Rianne ten Haken. Both are friends of Gerry as well.

@Scarlett:
Thanks for the photo #13!
~K

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/13/2011 at 7:25 pm

I think Scarlett meant to post this pic http://yfrog.com/kh171lij

Heartbroken NOT @ 09/13/2011 at 7:26 pm

“Gerard Butler, tragically all by his famous self, alone in a sea of estrogen. We’re sure this was an agonizing development for him, and we’re proud of him for staying strong. Though we do wish he had done his hair a bit — the semi-feathered-looking coif looked like it had been styled with last night’s pillowcase, two-day-old gel, and pure testosterone fumes — but even then, and with his skinny-yet-super-buff physique, it’s hard to deny that the man has pull.

And apparently knows how to use it. After the fans were swatted away, the fashion show started, and so did the real show. It was called Gerard Butler Thinks You Are a Groovy Lady, and it was highly entertaining. First, he leaned over to the blonde next to him — a model-esque Danish singer-songwriter with the incongruous name of Oh Land — and introduced himself, or so it seemed. And then he chatted. Oh, did he chat. The entire show they kept up a running patter. He pointed at stuff. He dropped his hand to his leg at a spot near her, then raised it to touch her on the arm oh-so-casually while ostensibly pointing to more stuff. He was very focused, from what we could tell, on using the seven minutes he had seated next to her to their full potential. And if it was anything other than how it appeared (a genial pickup attempt in progress), we don’t want to know; in our minds, Gerard Butler is always on. Indeed, if fan reaction is any indication — after the show, he was mobbed by ladies elbowing journalists out of the way and begging him for personal photos, which he obliged as much as possible — most of the world thinks he’s walking, talking fan fiction, and that if they get close enough to be caught in his Tractor Beam of Yes, they might get their own chapter. Best of luck to them, truly, but we have a sneaky feeling he might have plans tonight.”

NY Magazine

Want to give a shoutout to Scarlett who has been tiredlessly posting links to various photos during the TIFF wknd. Thank you for your effort.

BTW who are those people in costumes?

Scarlett-E @ 09/13/2011 at 7:34 pm

Ok post #13 wasn’t me.Seen as someone else is now using Scarlett aswell,I’ll change mine to the above.
@Can’tGetEnough
Previous post wasn’t me but I do have that one.Thanks for posting, one less for me to do : )
I’m going to try and put up the pics that JJ put in moderation last thread.Hope they work.

The girls sitting at that table are beauties. Why is it impossible that HipsterGod was there? I’ve eaten there myself before.

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/13/2011 at 7:39 pm