Gerard Butler: 'Machine Gun Preacher' Screening in NYC!

Gerard Butler: 'Machine Gun Preacher' Screening in NYC!

Gerald Butler wraps his arm around Michelle Monaghan at the Diesel Black Gold Special Screening for Machine Gun Preacher held at the Museum of Modern Art on Tuesday (September 13) in New York City.

The 41-year-old Scottish hunk wore a leather jacket to keep things cool!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Gerard Butler

Earlier in the day, Gerry grabbed lunch at Da Silvano restaurant where he goofed around with fans!

The night before, Gerry premiered his film Coriolanus at the 2011 Toronto International Film Festival with co-star Jessica Chastain.

FYI: Michelle is wearing Barbara Bui black natural lizard platform sandals.

gerard butler machine gun nyc 01

• What is Josh Brolin up to these days?- Lainey Gossip
  • Steve Martin is in talks to star in Magic Camp- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Bianca Gascoigne shows off her curves in a bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Can'tGetEnough @ 09/13/2011 at 11:33 pm

Looking yummy Gerry!

I couldn’t agree more.I think gerry and michelle make a cute couple.

From Twitter:
DeborahGGFilmz Deborah Giarratana
Gerard Butler on Howard Stern at 8 AM hour Wednesday morning -9/14 discussing #machinegunpreacher @DeborahGGFilmz

Howard Stern Show just screams MGP promotion, doesn’t it…!

Can'tGetEnough @ 09/13/2011 at 11:51 pm

@Nuts: God help him!!!!

He’s so stupid, he’s annoying. Maybe his new movies are good, but as actor? I can’t stand him.

@cupcake:

Michelle is MARRIED!

He looks AMAZING! His mom must be so proud of him having the courage to portray such an amazing and profound Mr. Childers. She must worry about the threats, too. God bless him and his family!

@Can’tGetEnough:
He really does, doesn’t he? Cr@p. I’m back to melting when I look at him, which is just pathetic considering I’ve never met the man. I think I need to stop coming here, for my sanity. Also, it’s ruining my chances at finding someone because I’m not sure anyone else that I meet will ever look that good to me! Very, very sad. :P
So. Farewell to you all – if you see me back in here again, tell me to fvck off and get a life. I’m serious! It was lovely knowing you all, and if anyone wants to keep in contact, I’m going to take a leaf out of Manny’s book and leave an email address here. Thank you for all the fun and laughter, and all the gorgeous (and occassionally not so gorgeous) photos of Gerard that you guys took the time to hunt out and post. I appreciated it very much. Love to you all. R.
corblimey-jj@hotmail.com
(P.S. Manny – I thought I had a redirect set up from this email to my normal email but it obviously didn’t work, because I’ve just found your message to me from April sitting in there unread – I apologise! I’m not especially savvy when it comes to technology. Forgive me, and I’ll email you anyway, in case you don’t see this message.)
Adieu!

Sorry ziggy I didn’t know.

Maggie P.U. @ 09/14/2011 at 12:15 am

@ (8) CB…hey compadre’ Cant Get Enough and I have towels for drooling and melting messes if ya need one…you know the “small yellow” kind…. **shakes head and gos back to the gutter-not ready to come out yet…..having hard time keeping thoughts “outta the gutter”**

Peace.

MPU

bye cor blimey, wish you the best…..hope you find that real special guy…if you do ask if he has a brother hahahaha

but seriously i get what your saying…..

i’ve enjoyed your posts and humour especially when the threads start to go sideways …take care

@Corblimey, will miss you girl and your wonderful sense of humor. You always gave me a giggle with your take on Gerry and his antics.
God Bless you and wish you the best the world can offer.♥♥

Still interested in seeing his upcoming movies and I like that he is a goof. (being dorky and goofy is the best type of sense of humor IMO). And of course he is good-looking. But he is the type of man who only likes the start of things. From the hearsay I have read of course. So if it were me, I would be leery of him and I would keep far away if I were any of you ladies who adore him. If you are ever in his presence that is. Again, JMO.

@T.:

I was just coming in to say oh my goodness at all the new threads! Then I read your post. Please explain what you mean by “start of things”.

Like he only prefers the beginning of things (with women). When it is new and exciting. It seems that way to me anyway.

cubedweller @ 09/14/2011 at 10:32 am

@CorBlimey: Sad waves to CB – we’ll miss you! Take care – it’s been fun. I hope you meet someone wonderful who will give you much love and laughs. And if he’s hot, so much the better.

cubedweller @ 09/14/2011 at 10:47 am

Latest from Kaiser – including a longer version of the Diesel story.
“…Here’s something that non-fans of Gerard Butler don’t understand: the fans don’t care. We don’t care that he’s kind of gross, or that he looks like the kind of guy who won’t remember our name in the morning. We don’t care that he’s a ***** who will literally bone anyone and anything. We don’t care about his moobs, really, and we don’t actually care that much about his recent, extreme weight loss. We just like him. He’s a goofy, funny dude. He’s kind of crazy and sweet and we honestly feel like The Butler wouldn’t judge us. So stop regaling us with stories about how The Butler is constantly surrounded by women and how he’s always on the prowl, no matter where he is. We get it. He’s a slvt. We still like him….”

I love Kaiser. She cracks me up in every post I get a chance to read.

It might be me but in this pick he looks like a lost Gibb brother

But the rest of the picks I think he looks a lot better than he has been

BYE CB

He has the perfect hair to play Beethoven.

Oh and if a comment on that CB thread looks very familiar to mine (Melissa), it’s because it’s me! I never use my real name on these sites, if that makes me bad or weird, oh well. These are the two sites I love (along with archaeological.org, don’t judge me) to look at when I am bored. Which has been a lot lately.

He’s a serious New Yorker look here. Love it. Don’t see him in black too much. Nice change. She looks terrific. Such great things happening in his life just now, and all deserving of course.
~K

redOctober @ 09/14/2011 at 11:28 am

@CorBlimey:

I’m sorry you decided to stop coming, Cor. I really do. We’ll miss you.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All