Jennifer Lopez: Dating Bradley Cooper?

Jennifer Lopez: Dating Bradley Cooper?

Jennifer Lopez and Jason Statham get to work on their new movie, Parker, on Monday (September 12) in New Orleans, La.

The two co-star in the crime thriller about a thief who lives by a code of honor.

Over the weekend, Jennifer and Bradley Cooper had dinner at Per Se restaurant in NYC, prompting speculation about a budding romance.

But a source told People the dinner was all business and that the two are “in discussions regarding a project.”

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Lopez and Jason Statham filming Parker

• Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

wow love them both. both insanely hot. she always liked her pretty white boys so I didnt like her and Mark together.

Bradly must be out of his mind. How can he date ’20 year old’ wannabe Lopez?

how did she ‘always liked her white boys’? Only Ben was white…Anyway, she looks hot !

Paula Hatton @ 09/13/2011 at 10:27 am

I’m glad to see her finally doing more movies even though it unfortunately came at the cost of her marriage.
She deserves to have some fun as well. Interesting that she wants to be a cougar now. I would think that she would be more interested in older guys but ladies like toyboys as well.

There are rumors that ‘Jenny from the block’ has butt implants

Rihanna & Beyonce Laughs @ 09/13/2011 at 11:06 am

J Lo is a ****.

slutlover? @ 09/13/2011 at 11:17 am

I could care less about this.

Two sisters this fall @ 09/13/2011 at 11:18 am

Next it will be Jason right since he is her co star in this movie!
Like always just the two them. Walking down a very long
Side walk!

they are having sex

not dating…just full out sex

they are both single, so whats the issue?

she likes to date gay men psycho

why oh why would jason statham make a movie with jlo? I enjoy watching his action packed ass kicking movies, guess i wont be watching this one. :(

Real-wry-tur @ 09/13/2011 at 12:43 pm

Sorry…but someone going out to dinner doesn’t mean
they’re dating.

Gossip sites and their headline grabbing lines are really getting tired these days. Until I see the proof…I ‘m not buying it.

I read this was a biz dinner …and yes…they probably flirted big time. I would!

I'd choose Stathman @ 09/13/2011 at 3:04 pm

hummm…she makes a good couple with Jason Stathman too.

I bet she is having hot, steamy sex with Jason Stathman.

i am very disappointed in Bradley.(if this story is true)

She Stinks! @ 09/13/2011 at 6:12 pm

Looks like money grubbing fame whoring JHO Bag is going to be the next Hollywood beard. She’ll do anything for cash. Even if Bradley Cooper were straight, he would never hang around this old untalented nasty relic from the 90s. She’s a used up, sloppy old pig. He could get a better beard than this old trash. J-Low class continues to let us know that she is, indeed low class. And Jason can get someone way hotter, younger and sexier than this old untalented mess.

I HOPE NOT HE IS WAAAY TOO GOOD FOR HER.

If it’s any way shape or form true… RUN BRADLEY RUN!!!!

She is too old for Bradley Cooper and has too much baggage for him anyway. I don’t think he would be THAT stupid!!!!!!!!

She is just pure gutter trash. Always was, always will be. No young hot new actor wants this sloppy worn out used up mess. When there are thousands of hot girls, why JHO BAG? She’s a pig. We all know it.

@Mikee25: @Mikee25:
Everyone in Hollywood sleeps with one another…Hollywood is pure trash..Some get divorce and remarry about 5 times, and even if their not married they still sleep with one another…actually the whole world. I think your just jealous of the latina.. leave her a lone!

@nao: Yes..what can I say I am am very disappointed with JLO too..there are very classy hot Latino’s.