Leonardo DiCaprio Covers 'GQ' October 2011

Leonardo DiCaprio Covers 'GQ' October 2011

Leonardo DiCaprio takes the cover of GQ‘s October issue.

Here’s what the 36-year-old J. Edgar star had to share with the mag:

On if he has any interest in directing: “Yeah, I do. And if I did direct, I would try to have the same no-bulls— approach to it as [Clint Eastwood] and his crew have. Seriously, there are no frills on his set. It’s a small, tight-knit crew.”

On which movie he’s proud of: “The Aviator. I’d wanted to play Howard Hughes for 10 years and was around for multiple rewrites. Michael Mann was on it at one point. And finally [Martin] Scorsese got involved. I was very proud of that movie. It was the first film where I felt inherently like a partner.”

On a movie he originally passed on, then changed his mind: “My father has always been a huge force with me. I had passed on a script about the French poet Arthur Rimbaud [Total Eclipse]. He explained to me that Rimbaud was the James Dean of his time … I did the movie, and I loved playing him. If I just waited for moments of ‘I have to do this,’ I would do a movie only every four or five years.”

For more on Leo, check out GQ.com!

leonardo dicaprio gq october 2011 01
leonardo dicaprio gq october 2011 02

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 710 » Show All

sexy man always.

Bar Refaeli @ 09/13/2011 at 10:04 am

Who do you think you are, running round leaving scars
Collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart
You’re gonna catch a cold from the ice inside your soul
So don’t come back for me, don’t come back at all

I wish he would do more movies. Aside from J. Edgar and The Great Gatsby, he currently has 19 projects in various stages of development but he only does one movie a year.

Simon Pigg @ 09/13/2011 at 10:09 am

Leonardo DiCaprio is a good actor and seems like a decent guy but he needs to grow up and find someone around his own age to settle down with who can give him the kick in the balls he needs such as Winona Ryder, Melissa George, Cameron Diaz, Denise Richards, Kristen Wiig, Sandra Bullock, Neve Campbell, etc.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HANDSOME

I must say Leo is absolutely amazing, plus just looking at him, to me, just shows how he’s genuinely passionate about acting. I just love his acting ability, very inspiring to watch it :)

@Bar Refaeli: don’t hate because Bar can’t even get an American magazine cover.

I like his eyes, but I don’t like the way they styled his hair on the cover…

let the music play @ 09/13/2011 at 10:22 am

Leo, is like fine wine getter better with the passing of time, thanks, Jared !

*O* Why the surprise? This man will always be beautiful no matter what age. YUMMY! Leo, get in my bed.

I absolutely love Leo!!!!! I think he is one of the best actors out there. He should’ve won many awards. Wonder why he hasn’t yet. That’s BS!

Next issue, please put Adam Lambert on! He is another hot one!

let the music play @ 09/13/2011 at 10:23 am

Leo is like fine wine only getting better with time, thanks, Jared !

YES YES YES YES YES.
don’t really care for the girl he’s dating, but i love me some leo.

Very handsome, love his acting he’s so passionate and out there for every character

Leo is so fine…best actor ever..love all his movies ..should be getting so many awards..

Amazing how he’s so into work and helping with the environment

Leo is a brilliant actor and very handsome!!!

Leo is the best actor of our generation, hands down. Just the way he moves,speaks,mannerisms in all his films, just wow. I can watch him forever.

@Bar Refaeli:

isn it time for you to call the razzi again?

leo’s here

razzi run

ok he’s not

but im here

take my picture

@Simon Pigg: You are back with the same comment over and over. You get boring every time. Change your vocabulary at least.

HYPOCRITE @ 09/13/2011 at 2:19 pm

I do believe Barf and Lukas were not great friends, when she was dating Leo. So, what’s up? Also, why the hell is she still wearing the LOVE RING. I think LD and Barf are playing with public minds. Is that a GOOD decision, Leo? If this is true, just watch the box office backlash. I think we need to hear from you.

HYPOCRITE @ 09/13/2011 at 2:21 pm