Rihanna Collaborates with Coldplay on 'Mylo Xyloto'

Rihanna Collaborates with Coldplay on 'Mylo Xyloto'

Rihanna wears a striped sweater and jeans while leaving her hotel on Monday (September 12) in New York City.

The 23-year-old singer can be heard on a track from Coldplay‘s upcoming album Mylo Xyloto.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Rihanna

The British rock band recently unveiled the full track list, which included “Princess of China,” a song featuring Rihanna‘s vocals.

The second official single off the disc will be “Paradise,” which comes after “Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall” premiered.

Ri is also reportedly going to be making an appearance on X Factor as a guest judge!

rihanna coldplay collaboration 01
rihanna coldplay collaboration 02
rihanna coldplay collaboration 03
rihanna coldplay collaboration 04
rihanna coldplay collaboration 05
rihanna coldplay collaboration 06

Getty

Can hardly wait to hear that.

because I can @ 09/13/2011 at 12:36 am

I understand her hype but I honestly think Coldplay is too good for Rihanna. Chris Martin’s voice is simply on another level. Just my thoughts though, may get hate from the “Rihanna Navy.” LOL

I’m not a fan of Rihanna but I like her duets (Maroon 5, NeYo, J. Timberlake, K. West). I just hope that she didn’t screw this up. Guess i have no choice but trust Coldplay on this one, even though i think Rihanna had a little help from Jay-Z.

Now that will be awesome!

why coldplay?! why???? well i am just glad it’s not someone like nicki minaj or whatever her name is

Bill cosby show is finished, no matter how you dress…

Coldplay are too good for her?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. They’re damn ucky they scored her, she’s one of the most popular and successful stars on this planet today like it or not.

I would hate to have such a high/huge forehead as Rhianna does. At times the five-head makes her look like an alien.

Rihanna & Beyonce Laughs @ 09/13/2011 at 11:08 am

Mad at Rihanna’s success??? Get over it. Do ya thang Rih.

Seriously? Rihanna makes crap nowadays. Coldplay are on a completely different level than her, considering they actually make music instead of just being all “shocking and crazy” for the sake of being shocking. Rihanna is just a sell out.

dionfatalei @ 09/13/2011 at 3:13 pm

@because I can: thats a joke right? Rihanna is a far stronger vocalist then Chris when it comes to range.

wtf, coldplay?!!!!!!!!!!!!!she can’t even sing!!!

GO RI KEEPIN CLIMBIN THAT LADDER OF SUCESS.

@dionfatalei:
Rihanna is a far stronger vocalist then Chris when it comes to range.

So you mean to say that Rihanna is a far stronger vocalist BEFORE Chris? Sorry, I don’t get what you mean.

coldplaylover @ 09/15/2011 at 8:55 am

coldplay can do better then that, i just hope it does actually sound good

coldplaylover @ 09/15/2011 at 8:55 am

coldplay can do better then that, i just hope it does actually sound good

WTF? Coldplay is in need of money, I see…

When will we see U2 with Katy Perry and Muse with Kesha?

frank james @ 03/23/2012 at 11:50 am

really? So,how many times did cold play have to beat her to make that happen?