Amy Winehouse: 'Body and Soul' Video with Tony Bennett

Amy Winehouse: 'Body and Soul' Video with Tony Bennett

Check out the video for “Body and Soul,” featuring Tony Bennett and the late Amy Winehouse.

Amy, who passed away at the age of 27 in late July, would have celebrated her 28th birthday on Wednesday (September 14).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Amy Winehouse

“Body and Soul” comes off Tony‘s latest album, Duets II, which will be released next Tuesday (September 20). On the album, he also duets with Lady Gaga, Michael Buble, Carrie Underwood, Aretha Franklin, and more.

Tony Bennett & Amy Winehouse – ‘Body and Soul’

Getty

Facebook like page – God, if you give us back Amy Winehouse you can have Lady gaga

i know she is dead…but man she is so ugly..smh…forgive me God…:(
..sad

Target celebrating their 30th anniversary by giving out giftcards http://goo.gl/H7efB ..up to $1000..crazy!

hey guys come check out my newest video ? thanks so much <33

Over it… She’s more popular now that she’s dead then when she was alive.. Sorry dead or alive her music still sucks.

MangerBouger @ 09/14/2011 at 10:42 am

Lovely song… spine-chilling voice !

she was a talented person RIP.

God bless Mr. Bennett. He’s 85 years old and still has such a great voice. Amy is good, too. Tony Bennett was the only legend at the MTV Music Awards.

@Please!!!: Sh*tney Smears fan much?

We miss you Amy!

Please!!! @ 09/14/2011 at 1:01 pm

@Truthie: WTF are u talking about

speaktruth @ 09/14/2011 at 2:35 pm

I love Amy’s music, but I have to say she just looks so cracked out in this at times. Not her appearance but her actions. Some parts, I can’t even understand her. So sad that her addiction took over her life :(

olga esquer @ 09/14/2011 at 2:46 pm

*****star video

Martin Felix @ 09/14/2011 at 3:49 pm

I can’t believe that star like Amy, end in that way. I love her music!!!!

lafamepoma @ 09/14/2011 at 6:00 pm

Amy if you come back, can go biber, cyrus, jonas, gomez all these **** singers.

Wow…never knew how truly marvelous her voice was. I am now kicking myself for letting the media taint my opinion of her. She was talented, and I think this is my new favorite song.

testington @ 09/14/2011 at 9:09 pm

they both have great voices but that song sucks

this sounds horrible.

Norma Fernandez @ 09/19/2011 at 2:06 am

She will be rememberd. Her hair style was the 60s I liked it.. Her wardrobe was creative I also liked that. She also wrote and sang her songs. She had so much going for her, its so sad we lost her. We had a big loss when she left us. She will allways be rememberd, allways.

Wow. She did have a gorgeous voice. Shame she is gone now.

I can’t stand how beautiful this is!!! WOW!!!!