Bar Refaeli Grabs a Cab

Bar Refaeli Grabs a Cab

Bar Refaeli hails a cab after going shopping in Manhattan’s West Village on Wednesday (September 14).

The 26-year-old Israeli model went out on the town with a friend indulged in a little retail therapy, going cosmetics shopping, picking up coffee, and dropping by Victoria’s Secret!

Bar Refaeli

Bar apparently ran into Jay-Z and got a little tongue-tied when she saw the rap superstar!

“I don’t get star struck… BUT when I see Jay Z… I wish I would think before I speak.. ! ugh,” Bar wrote on her Twitter account.

bar refaeli cab nyc 01
bar refaeli cab nyc 02
bar refaeli cab nyc 03
bar refaeli cab nyc 04
bar refaeli cab nyc 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Gorgeoous,fabulous,stunning,beautiful….

Danny McGavin @ 09/15/2011 at 9:25 am

Love Bar Refaeli, very attractive and sexy. She’s amazing. That woman is incredible. This ultra-gorgeous and sensual woman is pure Israeli perfection.

Bar has a healthy model figure that boasts an ample cleavage, fuller legs and a fuller backside. I just love her curves. She’s so shapely. She’s a great example to women around the world.
I hope she finds love and happiness with someone her own age now who she settles down with.

Her Twitter comments show her as the opposite of a fame hungry model. I think she enjoys the modelling process. I do hope she gets recognised for her work.
She sounds like a lovely person. It is nice to see a person as such in the modelling industry.

LondonCalling @ 09/15/2011 at 9:45 am

i love when she wears the hair in a ponytail….but her arms are so chubby!!really chubby.

Bar has no personality. Always doing the same poses for the paps

Javier Dellal @ 09/15/2011 at 10:31 am

I don’t care what anybody says on this site she’s stunning!

Javier Dellal @ 09/15/2011 at 10:32 am

Perfectly gorgeous!

Maria Furtado @ 09/15/2011 at 10:47 am

Bar is only ‘powerful’ in the US I wonder why

LOL shopping at VS like the rest of us. They never wanted her short stubby a** lmao.

@Maria Furtado: powerful in the US??? says who????!!! I don’t see her on any Forbe’s Lists. That was really a joke.

I know a lot of women here hate her, but you have to admit she’s very pretty and has a sexy bod. Physically, she’s superior to Blake, so IMO, DiCaprio traded down.

She looks manly.

she looks beautiful.

Beautiful, gorgeoous, stunning, sexy. She’s amazing!

@Javier Dellal:
I totally agree with you. :)

Bar is gorgues on all the pics I’ve seen of her. Why is everybody hating so much on this lovely lady? :-)

I don’t like her features. They are agressive.

lafamepoma @ 09/15/2011 at 1:46 pm

She’s a bit tiring and i don’t see her as great model

for a girl that is supposedly tall she sure has some short arms and legs. very mis proportioned.

I love how she’s always smiling now, her personality is finally showing. Why do girls always become grumpy when dating Leo? I’m sure she’d still rather be w him now but he seems to turn them to grumps. Look at Blake L now

Totally beautiful! From head to heels!

I wish I had that Tag Heuer watch.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All