Brad Pitt Covers 'Entertainment Weekly'

Brad Pitt Covers 'Entertainment Weekly'

Brad Pitt takes the cover of Entertainment Weekly‘s latest issue, on newsstands Friday (September 16).

Here’s what the 47-year-old Moneyball star had to share:

On being named People‘s Sexiest Man Alive: “Well, they’re not saying you’re the Biggest A–hole, you know? When you get older, you realize it’s just for fun. Clooney and I were able to have fun with it later. But in some ways, I’m still a kid from Missouri and Oklahoma and I’m trying to find my way. By the way, we’re only talking about a blip. I didn’t spend much time thinking about it.”

On Mr. & Mrs. Smith: “A husband and wife who actually want to kill each other—I thought that was a launching pad for something really fun and vibrant. Again, that was something we were developing as we were going along, and Angie’s a great partner in that. We work really well together. We had some good workshops beforehand. Had some good laughs and ideas. That was just a great collaboration that turned into a greater collaboration.”

On whether he’ll make another movie with Angelina Jolie: “We should be doing them together—that’s what we should be doing. We should be doing everything together, and then we could work less. We could have more time off.”

For more from Brad, visit EW.com!

Bigger cover pic inside…

brad pitt ew cover

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 735 » Show All

delicious!

sooo gorgeous!and lickable!!!yummy!

i love u,and ue family .brad

anjie’s lucky momma.

soo happy to be alone here.lickin my brad’s gorgeous looks!!!!!

brad, bringin sexy back.

love ur manly looks poppa pitt.

Well done anustin..you beatb the trolls x5

Trevor Hanaway @ 09/15/2011 at 9:47 am

My favourite Brad Pitt movie is Meet Joe Black (1998). It is an underappreciated and underrated classic. Everyone should watch this epic drama at least once in their life. It should have been much more critically and commercially successful and won a truckload of Oscars.

slutgelina @ 09/15/2011 at 9:48 am

old and ugly he’ii never get an oscar or any important award

On why he ended his marriage to Jennifer Aniston:

“It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to actress Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.”

heheheh…greater colaboration!!sweet!

He could do so much better than that hag

Dr. Cooper @ 09/15/2011 at 9:50 am

It would be great if Brad and Angelina’s big screen reunion takes place in the highly awaited Star Trek 12. I hope J.J. Abrams gives them cameos. Perhaps as a couple who are ambassadors for the United Federation of Planets that adopt extraterrestrial newborn children from different prospective member planets.

On Mr & Mrs. Smith with Angie: “That was just a great collaboration that turned into a greater collaboration.” LOVE IT! I’ll be sure to get my issue tomorrow!

On his decision to start a family with Angelina Jolie
One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I’m so happy to have her

“How many stories have you read that aren’t true, stories about me and Angie being married or fighting or splitting up? And when we don’t split up, there’s a whole new round that we’ve made up and we’re back together again! We’ll get married when everyone can. We’re not splitting up. And we don’t have a seventh child yet.”

“I was surprised at how automatic it is, how much of it is instinctual. And now I have a great confidence and trust in those instincts. I mean, one sound at night and you’re awake and up because they may need you. Or when they start to have a tantrum, you know to divert them from spinning out by helping them focus on something. Itjust goes on and on. I tell them, ‘You can make a mess, but you’ve got to clean it up.’

Parade Interview

thanks,ETTA.

Gorgeous, happy man. Loves his wife and his kids, doesn’t get any better than that.
Thanks Jared.

Hanna Wajsfeld @ 09/15/2011 at 9:58 am

BP sucks!

egocentric @ 09/15/2011 at 9:58 am

It’s obvious that they love each other. EVIDENCE makes Angelina a princess

bizzy bee @ 09/15/2011 at 9:59 am

Can this man get any hotter? Every time I see him, he gets better and better. He’s looking so fine on that cover, like a yummy apple pie!

alexanderina @ 09/15/2011 at 9:59 am

wow I am loving this interview can’t wait to get the magazine

hehehehe”so happy to have her!!!!! head explosion.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 735 » Show All