Gerard Butler: I'm Up For A '300' Sequel!

Gerard Butler: I'm Up For A '300' Sequel!

Gerard Butler waves to photographers while leaving V Magazine’s Black and White Ball on Wednesday (September 14) at NYC’s Standard Hotel.

JustJared.com spotted the 41-year-old Scottish stud rubbing shoulders with Mary-Kate Olsen at the party.

Gerry recently shared that he’d sign on for a sequel of 300 “if the script was good.”

“I’ve got to feel that there’s a real reason to go there, to do a second one, because I loved the first,” he told People.

“I hope that they write a great script and I hope that I love it,” he added. “That was my favorite role, and it would be great to go back there and have some fun with it.”

FYI: Gerard is wearing a pair of Simon Spurr 2 Year Wash denim pants and a Rogue wash cotton moto jacket.

gerard butler 300 sequel 01
gerard butler 300 sequel 02
gerard butler 300 sequel 03
gerard butler 300 sequel 04

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Can'tGetEnough @ 09/15/2011 at 11:50 am

Hope we get to see him in the 300 sequel!! Looking wonderful, as always!!

Shut up already @ 09/15/2011 at 11:54 am

This guy looks like he does so much co ke he never shuts up and goes to every single party there is, and looks like he sleeps under a car every night. He should hook up with lindseys mother she’s a sleazebag too

I disagree. By the time they get around to it, what? He’s 50? No, he’s just taking the compliment for his new and improved physique, which he should.
Black & White Ball? I have no words. [read: don't ask but it's all good]
~
who thinks fall is in the air and it’s reflected by Gerry’s look, which I like by the way… good to see jeans back… who loves his attraction to the dark side because he’s highly curious of the negative aspects of our human condition (and how to field them off) and what draws us there because he fights those dragons that wish to hold back too because worry is the darkroom in which negatives are developed

He’s so thin, but still so sexy!!!!!!! I love this guy!

SandrahMsFabulous @ 09/15/2011 at 12:14 pm

Black & White Ball????????? Either JJ needs to get their story straight or GB was unaware of the dress code to this event……..unless he’s just a party crasher. Even though, when one hears Black & White affair, tuxedo and long gown should pop out of your brain cells. GB is a very good looking man but he needs some major help putting himself together. He constantly has that drunk and cigarette smell look. He needs to learn few tricks from his buddy, Hugh Jackman. No offense good looking, you really need some help!

He is so thin, but still so sexy! I love this guy!

cubedweller @ 09/15/2011 at 12:21 pm

Caught him on The View. He is so tiny those women could crush him like a twig. I worried when the hugging started.
Funny story about meeting Childers and his gun … “OK Hollywood Boy …”

slutgelina @ 09/15/2011 at 12:33 pm

does he suffer from aids or something he looks horrible

everyone realizes 299 died at the end of 300, right? how can there be a sequel? did i miss something? or did gerard butler miss something?

It’s a prequel not a sequel. I do agree if Gerry was dressed like that at a BALL hello or is that just current PR hyperbole. Gerry owns nice suits, he wore them very well in Toronto.

SandrahMsFabulous @ 09/15/2011 at 12:50 pm

@chelsea: exactly my thought. A prequel makes more sense. Unless it turns into a soap opera where characters are killed and get resurrected.

“Good friends are brutally honest.” Woman, if you only knew.
~K
who thinks Howard was judge but not jury at least I’ll give him that.

SandrahMsFabulous @ 09/15/2011 at 12:53 pm

@slutgelina: he is training for his next role where his character plays a surfer in the movie Mavericks. He would fit Tom Hank’s character in the movie PHILADELPHIA…….just a thought.

SandrahMsFabulous @ 09/15/2011 at 12:55 pm

His figure would fit Tom Hank’s role in the movie Philadelphia…just a thought!

Okay, put that up at the wrong thread, sorry… rushing… haste makes waste! LOL
The man with a 1,001 faces has a 1,001 jackets!
~K
lovin’ how he’s simply putting up with the intrusion with a wave and a smile — which creates another thread and allows him to show his emotional temperature to those he truly cares about

Let this happen!!

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 09/15/2011 at 1:13 pm

Gerry is a very handsome man, I REALLY love the fact that Gerry stays true to his self…Gerry wears what he likes and looks good in it.
Gerry looks wonderful all the time, because he is so natural…He does not have to be all glamourized up, Gerry is naturally handsome ALL AROUND HANDSOME,,LOL and that is one of the smartest things about him. LOL Gerry wears his suits very well, but I always noticed that the suits are for our benefit, not his, lol….Gerry is not sick, he has mentioned in his interview in Toronto, that he is preparing for Mavericks, his next character. Gerry when he gets into a character, sometimes he puts his body threw hell, he mentioned that. I personally like the way Gerry is. Now that MGP will be coming soon I am sure that things will be great for Gerry. Hopefully he will have a little down time…Appilonia G. MontiNegro

bystander @ 09/15/2011 at 1:54 pm

Just listened to the HW interview and couldnt stop laughing aloud. Sure Mr butler was well aware what was in store for him when he agreed to appear. If anyone wasn’t tickled hysterically by the outrageous humour I think they may be a fan of the wrong actor! Find someone more staid! And thank you wholeheartedly Gerry for sharing your circumcision with us all.

Nice interview with the ladies of The View . . . and of course very different in tone and content than HS but that of course is expected. Great response from all the women and even the producer . . . they really seemed genuine in their praise which is so good to hear about an actor who has the depth to deliver in such dramatic and emotionally charged roles. So glad for GB that he is receiving such positive feedback for this role . . . although I see why he likes to spice things up with light-hearted films every now and then . . . as the emotional drain from roles such as this would be mentally exhausting. Yet, there he is out and about every night . . . hopefully it is positive energy that’s keeping him going with only just a tad of caffeine mixed in.

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 09/15/2011 at 2:19 pm

@dmp: Yes,me to, Gerry is a markable man.Appi

@bystander:

I totally agree with you! Butler is like a chameleon he can adapt to every situation which is why he is so loved. That he is ALL man a REAL man!

Appilonia G. MontiNegro @ 09/15/2011 at 3:06 pm

@Truth: Yes you and Bystander, are CORRECT in your thinking. Gerry is a champion at what he does and how he is with his fans. Gerry is much loved and he is ALL man and a REAL man!….Appi

He really shouldn’t be doing the sequel to 300.He is more qualified to do the sequel to Trainspotting.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All