January Jones Gives Birth To Baby Boy

January Jones Gives Birth To Baby Boy

It’s a boy for January Jones!

The 33-year-old Mad Men star welcomed her first child on Tuesday (September 13), JustJared.com can confirm.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Celebrity Babies

January and son Xander Dane Jones are “doing great,” says her rep.

A source previously told People, which first reported news of Xander‘s birth, that January is “really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom.”

Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner earlier this summer also shared that he thinks January was going “to be amazing [as a mom]. She is going to be someone who is going to be so devoted.”

Congrats to January!!!

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Congratulations! Before her pregnancy, she said life seems pointless without children and she was looking for a husband.
“I would love to find an interesting man to date but people don’t seem to date so much any more. It’s more of a hanging out process. It’s hard to find romance, the kind of love story that carries you away. I would love to have that. I’m pretty idealistic when it comes to love.”
Mad Men creator Matthew Weiner said after her pregnancy was announced that she wanted to get pregnant “very badly.”
She must have gotten fed up with still being single as well as that men and women hang out together more so than date. She decided to just skip finding a husband and got pregnant because her biological clock was already ticking and it was just becoming a physical need for her.

Congrats! The mysterious father of her unborn child must have immensely enjoyed the conception.

CONGRATS TO HER!!! I’m happy for her! She doesn’t need a man to make her happy!

Christine @ 09/15/2011 at 4:05 pm

I hope her son is healthy but it seems like she hooked up with someone and sabotaged the condom or went in balls to the wall when it was her extra fertile time so she could get pregnant.

Congratulations! Love January Jones!! She deserves to be so happy and have lots of babies. Really lovely girl.
I’m a new mother myself and I highly recommend having children. My hips are bigger…my breasts are bigger. I’m loving it! I feel like more of a woman now. It definitely makes me feel so much sexier than ever before.

Congratulations! I think it’s the best thing in life. It really changed my life when I had my first kid. Now that I have three, I’m really, really happy and I would love to have more. It’s a really amazing experience.

You can't handle the truth @ 09/15/2011 at 4:11 pm

Hope the father Matthew Vaughn will be apart of this child’s life.

Woooo! I’m so excited for her! Congrats on your new role as a mother!
She has been through a lot in the past, and she has fulfilled her biggest dream no doubt. And whomever calls her ugly must be blind! The girl is very pretty and has the most beautiful eyes. She might not be a “model” but then again she does eat and enjoy her life so she is where she needs to be. She will have a very successful future and making a bigger name for herself down the line.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 09/15/2011 at 4:16 pm

..So?! ..I hope the baby’s not a bish like it’s mommy. LOL

Tellar Calcagno @ 09/15/2011 at 4:18 pm

Fantastic news! I’m so happy for her. She must be over the moon!
I’m dying to have a baby. In fact, my biological clock is already ticking and I don’t know how to describe it. It’s just becoming a physical need now.
So far, unfortunately, I’ve been dealing with men with no backbone, who make promises they cannot keep. A lot of men can’t handle a strong woman. I won’t cry for all the hunger in my heart. I am a 34 year old divorced woman with a young daughter but I’m excited to see what the future brings.

ummm she forgot the “Ale”

This is terrific. Wonderful news! Congratulations!
I turned 30 this week which I’m excited about and I’m in a good place with having a great job and a toyboy and I’m in the best physical shape of my life. I’d love to have children in the next couple of years because the result is so worth it. My toyboy is only 22, but I am really surprised by his maturity. But he’s got his career and things are going well, so I wouldn’t want to put him under any pressure. I don’t feel the clock ticking. If it happens, it happens. It’s a whole new world.

yo did she just have her friends or someone she knows spam this thread….. I should flag this post for unusual comment section behavior..this ain’t ordinary…. congrats this congrats that.. i call B S..

siennagold @ 09/15/2011 at 4:28 pm

No one still figured out who the father is?

BeyonceLover @ 09/15/2011 at 4:29 pm

Love her name…hate her acting!

BloodbuzzOhio @ 09/15/2011 at 4:30 pm

Officially a MILF.

[~Fug Face Man!ston~] @ 09/15/2011 at 4:34 pm

She’s famous because of her cool name. ahahahahaha

January Jones is lovely, gorgeous, sexy and beautiful. She’s amazing. That woman is incredible.

Isnt the father married?

lulz@at these celebs giving their babies stupid names. They’re gonna get bullied all through school

Maybe Dane Cook is the father ;)

so happy for her! congrats january love you!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All