Jude Law: 'Anna Karenina' with Keira Knightley!

Jude Law: 'Anna Karenina' with Keira Knightley!

Jude Law leaves the Donmar Warehouse after another successful performance of Anna Christie on Tuesday (September 13) in London, England.

It was recently announced that the 38-year-old English actor will star opposite Keira Knightley in an adaptation of Anna Karenina!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jude Law

Joe Wright, who directed Pride & Prejudice and Atonement, will helm the project, Entertainment Weekly reports.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Keira and Jude on the big screen together?

10+ pictures inside of Jude Law leaving the Donmar Warehouse after a performance of Anna Christie

jude law mustache donmar warehouse anna christie 01
jude law mustache donmar warehouse anna christie 02
jude law mustache donmar warehouse anna christie 03
jude law mustache donmar warehouse anna christie 04
jude law mustache donmar warehouse anna christie 05
jude law mustache donmar warehouse anna christie 06
jude law mustache donmar warehouse anna christie 07
jude law mustache donmar warehouse anna christie 08
jude law mustache donmar warehouse anna christie 09
jude law mustache donmar warehouse anna christie 10

Not aging well at all.

Keira and Jude in the same movie is absolutely incredible. I can’t wait until Anna Karenina comes out next year!

anybody?anybody? @ 09/15/2011 at 10:31 pm

I love Joe Wright, he’s done some of the best films based off very good scripts (Atonement anyone??). And I seriously love Keira’s choice of films, she never does wrong. If it’s Wright and Knightley back again, I’m in, and based off Anna Karenina, there’s no way it won’t be good!

he is beautiful. HATERS! I like his hairy body.

wow i think jude law fits the desc perfectly but i’d rather have rachel weisz (sp?).. regardless i will def watch

dolorescraegt @ 09/16/2011 at 1:45 pm

just saw jude at the donmar in anna christie. stunning. what a powerful performance he gives……i spent some chatting with him. he is th sweetest man, so animated and lovely….bravo jude on your performance and for being as nice as you are.

Yes, I’ll be looking looking forward to Anna Karenina. But then, I see everything Jude is in.

@essie:
Rachel Weisz would be too old to play Anna. Keira is the right age.

thanks Dol:o) nice man indeed
I´m excidet about Anna Kreninaa too ;o)

Dolores, you are incredibly lucky to have seen the play and also to have spent some quality time with Jude…..fingers crossed for NYC.

There’s my #1 DILF!

You bet I’m excited about Jude and Keira in Anna Karenina! This is thrilling news!

pretty.nice. @ 09/18/2011 at 10:00 pm

yes im looking forward to seeing the film

peace nick @ 09/21/2011 at 10:15 pm

Happy Peace Day Jude!
xo

How come We do not see Jude much in Anna Christine??

Strawberry Jam @ 09/24/2011 at 1:30 pm

Does he now play his part in “Anna Christie” without a beard and only with a moustache ?
I checked the prices and availability of the tickets just out of curiosity and everything is sold out or ridiculously expensive !!
Lucky people who went to see it :-)

dolorescraegt @ 09/24/2011 at 5:11 pm

@Strawberry Jam:

strawberry jam,
jude had to shave his beard off to do reshoots for sherlock holmes.

Strawberry Jam @ 09/26/2011 at 4:52 am

@dolorescraegt:
thanx a lot for the info !!
You seem to be a hardore fan of Jude :-) and I totally understand why !!
He’s definitely the most charismatic actor these days. Hands down.

dolorescraegt @ 09/26/2011 at 7:48 pm

strawberry,
having had the good fortune of meeting him a few times i can tell you he is the sweetest guy…no ego whatsoever.

I miss him terribly!! any new jared pictures of Jude??

I miss Jude terribly!! when will the new jared pictures of Jude be here??