Brad Pitt Is 'So Happy' To Have Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt Is 'So Happy' To Have Angelina Jolie

Brad Pitt takes the cover of this Sunday’s issue of Parade.

Here’s what the 47-year-old Moneyball star had to share with the mag:

On being a “satisfied man”: “Happiness is overrated. I put much more emphasis on being a satisfied man. I’m satisfied with making true choices and finding the woman I love, Angie, and building a family that I love so much. A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss. That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all.”

On his past: “I spent the ‘90s trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic. It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to actress Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.”

For more of Brad‘s interview, including his thoughts on same-sex marriage, adopting children, and tabloids, check out Parade.com!

Bigger pic inside

brad pitt parade

Christopher Polk/Getty

sure u are….happy for both .

nice news , but that is brad is soo boring

happiest man ever.

u are happy.very happy .

of course happy! But this man alot boring

This is just BEAUTIFUL!!! As a mother myself, I can imagine no higher praise than something like that coming from the father of your children!!

glad u are happy.brad.

Sonia0404 @ 09/16/2011 at 9:25 am

FIRST!!
So touched when Brad said that he’s so happy that he gave his kids Angie as their mother!!!

oh no noo how boring he is.

though I like brad and Angie together, I’ve always been wonering why people don’t like Jennifer Aniston, and have no respect for her hard time when brad left her but now I understand. She was not that good for him and is seeking for attention. If he would be happy with her he would never live her for another woman just because she’s more interestng and beautiful.

good for u brad,that is all we need,happiness.

I know that this is going to be unpopular and I’m sorry, but I think he is an *******. And weird!

Everybody’s always hard on Jennifer about being stuck on Brad and constantly talking about him.
Now he’s talking about how unhappy he was in his marriage to her.And in a douchey way.
We get it,you’re with Angelina now and you’re super happy.Best of luck to you both.
But just stop recycling stuff from 2005.A lot of us are over it.

Of cours happy for beautiful Angelina with her adrobale kids.

FINALLY!!!

I get so sick of everyone vilifying Angelina as some homewrecker. I’m happy to read that PItt admits that his marriage wasn’t all that the mags/tabloids/fans made it out to be.

The only two people who know how a marriage is are the two people IN the marriage.

Wake up. These hollywood unions are just a fantasy for a lot of fans.

how look at like to bad and dirty look in eyes

am ing see the happiness,brad.

LOL, the fans always knew it.

Why talk about Jen, when you are so happy for years?
Why even bother to bring up old cows?
We know you’re happy, but maybe you shouldn’t talk badly about someone else.

Looks pretty beautiful handsome.

George CLOONEY @ 09/16/2011 at 9:32 am

I wish I could have a long term genuine relationship like Brad!
Instead, I’m a billboard for cheap, nasty, fugly hoo*kers for several months at a time :-(
Is this as good as it gets????
No wonder everyone speculates about me….

i see his wax figure to scary looking

Just call me cute @ 09/16/2011 at 9:34 am

Her eye back again. I’m glad

Aww that’s sweet. BP and AJ are good people with six adorable children. They have done great work in New Orleans and throughout the world.

New headlines “Jennifer Aniston is not dull”. This sh****t cracks me up.
Don’t protest too much media. Baby Jane is somewhere pulling her dark roots out. McGreedy is planning his escape. Be careful what you whine about. Just an observation.

Ayjamal Bahman @ 09/16/2011 at 9:34 am

One lucky man !

The marriage was ages ago..why bring it up now…
JA or Aj cannot be held responsible for your total happiness
When you are happy it shows you don’t ned to blub every 2 secs
This guy is a spineless loser who sounds like roboho holmes as time goes by
goodluck to AJ

Paramount announced today that filming for World War Z has moved to the London Borough of Southwark:

During filming – which will take place on the Heygate Estate later this month – the production will provide young, aspiring film-makers from the local community with a unique opportunity to gain exclusive access to a major film set and gain unprecedented experience by assisting on the production.

The Heygate Estate is due for demolition as part of significant investment in the area and a major regeneration programme. Although some perceive the Estate as having negative connotations for the borough, the local council and Film London, the capital’s film and media agency, have worked with Paramount Pictures to bring the local community a very special opportunity, on a production featuring one of the world’s biggest stars.

Due for release on 21st December 2012, World War Z is a geo-political thriller from Paramount and Skydance Productions, in association with Hemisphere Media Capital and GK Films, is a Plan B Entertainment/Apparatus Productions. The film has shot extensively across the UK including Scotland as well as in Malta and Hungary.

World War Z is one of a number of feature films currently shooting in the capital. The city’s unique locations, world-class crew and facilities make it attractive to film-makers all over the world. Feature film production in crucial to the city’s economy and generated approximately £866m for the capital in 2010, with early figures indicating that figure could rise in 2011.

Produced by Pitt, Dede Gardner, Jeremy Kleiner, Colin Wilson and Ian Bryce, the screenplay is written by Matthew Michael Carnahan (State of Play) from Max Brooks’ best-selling novel World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War. Starring Pitt (Moneyball), Mireille Enos (AMC’s “The Killing”), Daniella Kertesz in her feature film debut, James Badge Dale (The Departed) and Matthew Fox (“Lost”), the film’s Executive Producers are Forster, Brad Simpson, David Ellison, Paul Schwake, Dana Goldberg, Graham King and Tim Headington.

The story revolves around United Nations employee Gerry Lane (Pitt), who traverses the world to help stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments and threatening to decimate humanity itself. Enos plays Gerry’s wife Karen Lane; Kertesz is his comrade in arms, Segen.

Behind-the-scenes talent includes two-time Academy Award-winning cinematographer Robert Richardson (The Aviator; JFK), production designer Nigel Phelps (Transformers: Dark of the Moon; Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen), costume designer Mayes C. Rubeo (Avatar) and Academy AwardÒ-nominated editor Matt Chessè (Finding Neverland).

@Laki:

Please deliver the same message to Analston about 10,000 times over. The man never brought it up before.

Jared — Love the headline you used “Brad Pitt Is ‘So Happy’ To Have Angelina Jolie” that was the highlight of the interview!!!

if he read comment will be need dctor

And I guess the truth is “douchey.”

also in cover photoshop but he’s very old looking?
People love him becuze his hair long

It’s his life, if he wants to say he is happy with his life he has every right to say so, just like you. Stop hating on Brad for telling the truth, Brad the truth shall set you free, continue living your life with honesty. Haters are going to hate. The sad spook’s bullies are going to spin out of control, let them.

@miapocca:

And he took responsibility by leaving a sham of a marriage.

I guess school is still out for some trolls or they just went the GED route.

Love hes eye :) back young looking:)

ouch for Aniston !!!! I did like them…as how they look together…how they live together we have no idea….
in my opinion he talks about the past,because he thinks its time to say smtg !!! he never said a word about his marriage ..now he feels its time..so here he is..saying it out loud..no more speculations..he is over it nd he is happy! lets be happy for what seems to be a wonderful man :)))

HA HA HA. Brad admitted his marriage to Jen su cked. Finally the truth comes out. Can you handle it Jolie-Pitt haters? HA HA HA.

sweetness @ 09/16/2011 at 9:43 am

BRAVO to Brad! Jennifer Aniston and her PR has been playing that woman who has been done wrong for years now. Her camp needs to understand Brad stayed silent for years and she road that wagon long ENOUGH!
Now she has to deal with it PUBLICLY that he NOT HAPPY. Angelina had nothing to do with breaking up their marriage. He was pretending that marriage was something it was NOT.

Anustin-Manustin-Chiniston and Midget HEAD EXPLOSION LOOOOOOL

TRUTH HURTS. @ 09/16/2011 at 9:46 am

Tell me more Brad. I can never get enough of the Jolie-Pitts.

On Angelina Jolie: “One of the greatest, smartest things I ever did was give my kids Angie as their mom. She is such a great mom. Oh, man, I’m so happy to have her.” Swoon

Thelma and Louise @ 09/16/2011 at 9:48 am

Mr. Pitt has become such a tool.

so increadibly happy he’ll never marry her

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/16/2011 at 9:50 am

Love the cover. The man is hot. So glad he is happy with his new life.

"FAMILY" is good PR @ 09/16/2011 at 9:53 am

when popular opinion has you pegged as hippie degenerates and it hurts your U.S. box office,( buuut they’s big in YouRope)
Total Desperation for the $$$$$$$$$$

he looks very old then any celebs looooool

villedeville @ 09/16/2011 at 9:56 am

For almost seven years now the tabloids and Jennifer Aniston’s fans have accused and condemned Angelina Jolie as a homewrecker and for “stealing” Brad from Jennifer. Now the truth is really out: it was truly a pretend marriage right from the start arranged and brokered by the talent agency that both Brad and Jennifer belonged to at the time. Nothing more. Of course, the tabloids and Jennifer Aniston’s fans will still be hammering their fantasy about that fairy tale wedding and will continue blaming Angelina for anything they could think of.

He gave an honest interview and it’s about time he set the record straight. No one should have to live their life to please others, I believe we all can agree on that. He was depressed trying to live up to the “golden couple” image the tabs created when he wasn’t happy with the marriage. She apparently had no problem with living a lie and using him to advance her career. When he finally got out and she saw her stock plummet she and her pr machine created the “pitiable idol”, playing on the fears of all women that they’ll be left for younger, less superficial women, and demonizing the woman that actually made him happy and gave him the family he always wanted. If Aniston can bring up her marriage and subsequent divorce ad nauseum for 6+ yrs why can’t he set the record straight? Double standard or what?

Brad is a total ass for those comments..and now hes backpeddling because they came back to bite him..he should have left Jennifer out of his conversation..

Which way is the wind blowing? @ 09/16/2011 at 9:59 am

Brad is happy this week
Check back next week

Jen hens need an intervention. McGreedy and McNeedy need to get married, procreate and live happy ever after in Rag lands. These hens are so desperate to see Baby Jane happy that it has become a life goal. I feel for the man that takes on those big shoes. Many have tried and lived to regret it. BP knows his truth. Your Hairness should just be true to herself and tell the hens to move on. Reminds me of when Joan Collins called Baby Jane “cute”. You thought the hens world ended. Just an observation.

TRES JOLIE @ 09/16/2011 at 10:01 am

Finally Brad telling the truth, and NOT like trolls’ hypocrite idol…..

“I am happy, happy, happy….. but can not move on, stalking and coat tailing for the past decade”

“I did, I do, I will …… VF 2005″

Aniston fans are mad as hell since this straight forward, most honest declaration of his love to Angelina beats their hypothesis that Brad is “stuck” with her because of the kids. He also said in the clearest terms that it was Aniston who didn’t want children. In 2005 he tried to cover her lies “I always want children”. He is denying Aniston fans’ elusions face on. This is the first and the strong offensive to all the beating he quietly took covering for his ex-wife. ENOUGH. He had enough.

Best decision Brad ever made was leaving the past behind nearly 7 years ago. Angie and the kids have given him that happiness and love that were missing from his life. Bless them all.

Caca Phoney @ 09/16/2011 at 10:06 am

BS brad

All the jenhens keep saying, everytime that Sad Spook brought up her marriage to Brad, was that SHE had a right to talk about it, that it WAS HER MARRIAGE and if she wanted to dis the husband who dumped her and the woman he left her for, well, Jennifer had the right. But now that Brad, the other half of the marriage, talked about that marriage, every jenhen wants him to shut up, it was a long time ago, he shouldn’t have mentioned Jennifer? Well, he didn’t, duh! The brackets “[to actress Jennifer Aniston]” after the words “my marriage” is editorial clarification for readers. It’s always double standard for the JPs. If Brad wanted to talk about Aniston then, now or in the future, he has as much a right as Jennifer has. It was his marriage too!

hehehe….i belived the parade magz,brad.

Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/16/2011 at 10:07 am

Ouch must hurt the Jen hens.
Truth is Brad is happy with Jolie and was unhappy with jen.

slig o lambert ^_____^cute GOT MENTAL ILLNESS.
slig o lambert ^_____^cute GOT MENTAL ILLNESS.
slig o lambert ^_____^cute GOT MENTAL ILLNESS.
slig o lambert ^_____^cute GOT MENTAL ILLNESS.
slig o lambert ^_____^cute GOT MENTAL ILLNESS.
slig o lambert ^_____^cute GOT MENTAL ILLNESS.
slig o lambert ^_____^cute GOT MENTAL ILLNESS.
slig o lambert ^_____^cute GOT MENTAL ILLNESS.

someone @

And when did your idol ever stop mentioning Brad Pitt ?
and when did your idol and her hand job ever stop bashing Angie ?
And when did your idol ever stop menitoning her sad divorce ?

The answer is NEVER ! She continue to milk it till nobody really care anymore !

@bdj:
Whatever that Justin guy we never heard of, is latching onto Aniston for fame, and if he can stand being “mr. Aniston” all is well. No one can surpass Brad Pitt and she knows it. Tough going having lost the best man she got her claws on, just because she didn’t want to lose her waist line.

Barbie Kate @ 09/16/2011 at 10:09 am

If you have to tell the truth:
The ******** and the Curious Case of Benjamin Button were big hits, no interviews about past marriages and then rectify

DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE

both waytoo full of themselves @ 09/16/2011 at 10:10 am

I love their pretentious quotes.,,always too funny for words,, pride comes before the fall…can’t wait, it’s a comin’. hee

amensister @ 09/16/2011 at 10:10 am

for years Jen mention him at every film release, spreading rumour like he had his phone number and that they are still intouch and now he put that lie to bed. hes not a dougebag he’s just being honest.

HE IS SO OVER JENNY AND WAY INTO ANGIE, GET OVER IT

So what is Jen Aniston going to do now after Brad’s explosive interview? Pose half naked on a magazine cover, what else? That’s all she’s good for. She must be loving this attention.

briseis @ 09/16/2011 at 10:06 am +3

=======================

EXACTLY !

briseis @ 09/16/2011 at 10:06 am +3

=======================

EXACTLY !

Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/16/2011 at 10:13 am

BEST DECISON IN BRAD’s LIFE : ANGELINA JOLIE as
- the ultimate purstuit of true happyness,
- as the love of his life,
- as the mother of his children
…..
after along booooring, dull, empty, pathetic, pot smoking time with Boriiiiiingston.
Ouch! Truth hurts !

BRAD intersting timming

YOU ARE SO BORING!!!

yeah,Maniston prepare this kind of attention than her mother suffering a stroke.

o mg @lURA NOT just im also @ka simply alot insult for brad and others then me and go go read other comment lol

On What I Live For Now: “Not having my balls in Angie’s vise”

What happened between Brad and Jen was sad AND no one but them know the truth.

I can’t speak on their marriage or his union with Angie. But–I will say that Jennifer Aniston was labled sour, desperate without merit…and that is not fair.

The only thing the woman said in an interview –when asked…was that Angie speaking about falling in love with the THEN MARRIED Brad was not cool. And it wasn’t.

Jen’s mother is sick and I wish her peace right now.

yesterday the trollniston and the sad spookniston wer sooo sad.now der happy.hehehehe

Proclamations from Desperation @ 09/16/2011 at 10:26 am

All youz whip out your near emtpy wallets ‘n purses an see Muneybawl!

briseis @
————
So true! the haters just don’t want ot admit that any couple went into divorce because they were not happy together anymore. Brad just sum it up and tell it just what it is .He is not happy with that marriage anymore, he and his ex was just pretending all the way.

Ho knew that her marriage is not working but found out the faux triangle started by the tabloids sell, and the pity me image sell.So why not used this as a boost to her dormant career. making up stories of how she was rob of husband, how Angie stole her blissful marriage. And to the haters saying Brad should not mention this almost 7 yrs divorce, But why can ‘t their idol ever stop mentioning that damn divorce ? The “uncool” statement was just last year, and the her handjob rant was this year. Did we head retraction or apologized ? NOPE.

I was a bit disappointed on Brad’s retraction , after all those damage done by the Ho on his family in all this year, he shouldn’t retract!

I’m also happy to be half bald

tru-dat, Angie did not speak about falling in love with the then married Brad, she spoke about their movie where they fell in love and tried to kill each. The media has been running rampant with a lot of mis interpretation on this triangle.

Douchehole of the Day!!!!!!!!!!

******* will never see his movie again, how can he hurt a women like this,

” I’m a family man goddamnit”

MizCanada. @ 09/16/2011 at 10:31 am

Brad, methinks you doth protest too much. People who are truly happy don’t need to advertise it with such vigor and and malicious intent. Your intent is to HURT someone, it is indicative of how truly unhappy you are inside. Happy people don’t twist knives in others. I am disappointed in your comments about Ms. Aniston. While you have a right to express your thoughts, I respect that…even so, exercise that right with class and maturity.

Perhaps Ms.Jolie is a great mother and the best one for your children…I must question your ability to be a good father after such malicious attack. Yes, you chose the right mother for your kids, did Ms.Jolie choose the right fathers for hers??

I am tempted to call you a yeast infected douche nozzle, but I suspect Ms.Aniston would not approve inspite of your very lame attempts to harm her. No one is infallible Mr. Pitt, not even you. You are almost 50 years old, yet you seem stuck in perpetual teenage-dom..*** for tat. You have not taken wisdom that comes with age.

Now, please go scratch your old man balls and shut the hell up. Regarding pot, Ms. Aniston didn’t make you do it. You continued to do pot well after her, as evidenced in an interview with you did Inglorious ********…you’re doing pot NOW…what is that indicative of? A happy relationship?? You have an insane clown logic Mr. Pitt. You not only sound vindictive, you sound mildly retarded.

Ms. Aniston..keep it classy. Keep smiling. Stay healthy and strong. The meek shall indeed inherit the earth.

As for the rabid Jolie Pitt fans, flag this post so it becomes hidden..FACT: hidden comments are read more..people are naturally drawn to what is forbidden. Most of you sound like you need to be in a padded cell with your meds and spork.

The dlisted piece by Michael K is hilarious.LOL

Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/16/2011 at 10:32 am

@ melanie.
He doesn’t give a damn about Manastealin rubbish booooring fanbase. He has enough quality people ALL OVER the world who follow him.
Now go call 911 for your massive meldown, boooring hen of a boring idole.

@MizCanada.:

Take the Canada out of your name, troll and get gone. Canadians love Angie. We’re realllllllly smart, remember, but there are apparently exceptions to all generalizations.

Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/16/2011 at 10:36 am

@ 91 Brad

Midget Theroux, is that you ?

Don’t be sad man, that massive n*de hairline and big bald spot can be easily hidden if you just decide using those lacefront of your boooooring bleached blond girlfriend.

JEN IN REHAB @ 09/16/2011 at 10:38 am

Bravo Mr.Pitt he has a RIGHT to speak about his Fake marriage to jenhorsefacehag he married the 45yoa ugly witch during his depressed dark years.
JA has coatailed this man for over 6yrs!!!

Another Lurker @ 09/16/2011 at 10:38 am

The truth will always come out. Brad only confirmed what the smart JP fans already knew.

wow i can’t believe he took a dig at jennifer, classy much, guess not… never liked him from the beginning

Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/16/2011 at 10:41 am

Need to be repeat :

BEST DECISION IN BRAD’s LIFE : ANGELINA JOLIE as
- the ultimate purstuit of true happyness,
- as the love of his life,
- as the mother of his children
…..
After along BOOOOOORING, dull, empty, PATHETIC, pot smoking time with Boriiiiiingston.
Ouch! Truth hurts !

Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/16/2011 at 10:45 am

@ Essie
Beleive it. Manastealin and her trashy nasty hens deserve it 10000 times more and are no credible to talk about class !
Trash should be dealt with straight to the point technics and as many punchlines as possible.
Too bad Brad doesn’t go enough in the mud as far as i am concern.

Maybe Brad would have stayed with his ex-wife had she also bleached her hair below. LOL!

so happy for u and Angie…Forever Brad :)

Elisabetha @ 09/16/2011 at 10:48 am

K brad, you’re a major ***hole, like ew….so rude, at least have some respect for someone you were with for a very long time and would always say that “you’re truly happy you found someone like her and that no one ever made you feel like Jen does.” Think before you speak idiot. You lost so many fans. It is a great that you are with someone now and you’e happy and everything, but don’t start talking crap about your previous marriage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU4NwFQyXw0&feature=related

Ball and chain purse @ 09/16/2011 at 10:49 am

Yeah, whatever brad. Just hoping angelina gets out of this relationship soon.

for slig o lambert: @ 09/16/2011 at 10:52 am

F*** yourself

@slig yo stupid becuze yo insult all page today. ìm just in prad page

OH MAN…I’m so in love with this man Angie is a very lucky women to have him, happy for both of them <3

Ball and chain purse @ 09/16/2011 at 10:54 am

Angelina is trapped by brad and his celebrity. Imagine if they brokeup caa would be all over her more than they already are. He needs to let angie go without any hit pieces but I doubt that would happen because brad is a 50 year old man that let’s his publicist and agents tell him what to say. Angie just run! He’s never been worth it and I was on another site and someone posted the ugliest photos of brad with really deep wrinkles it was gross but it’s what he deserves. Lol

JEN IN REHAB @ 09/16/2011 at 10:54 am

I understand when jen and her bottom feeding friends attack Pitt & Jolie because Brad left Skid marks on her old face and upgraded, the world saw that aniston was Royally Dumped
BUT JA and the MEAN UNHAPPY WOMEN SHE REPRESENTS HAVE TO MOVE ON

hay people go read ka simply comment

Ball and chain purse @ 09/16/2011 at 10:57 am

@JEN IN REHAB: the truth is brad was never attacked like he was yesterday for his comments and he couldn’t take the heat. He said he didn’t like interview with a vamp because he played the b+tch role , well He’s playing the b+tch role in his real life now. Bow down and kiss your agents pinky toe, brad Pitt the wimp. Sissy wimp.

@Jen MANSTEALIN:

why is he bringing up something that happened so many years ago? if jennifer was the one who said that, the bashing would be out of this world… that comment alone makes him sound bitter… hey brad who cares what you did in the 90s, that was a DECADE ago.. maybe it’s time to keep the focus on angelina

someone stole my name!! Brad is a SAINT for not leaving the sad old leathery spook even sooner. Vince & Mayer ran screaming from manny, too- as well- I see a pattern- they ALL run from this mean old shallow crone. Manny has proven herself to be a nasty narcissistic neurotic nincompoop who cries over gray hair and has horrible, evil friends. Brad did not cheat on manny & manny was papped humping Vince V on a balcony long before the JPs were photographed even holding hands.

Went to bed feeling warm and fuzzy inside from the good news about our fav people, and wake up to this grumbling about a few retractions Brad’s agent made on behalf of him. It’s ridiculous coming from fans, how quickly one can turn on somebody. Fans, lets remember we’re talking about Brad Pitt. As you fans always say, trolls get info from here to use against the JPs, what do you think they’ll get from your negativity here?

Like I’ve said before, when you love someone, you accept the good and bad. We’re not in his life to know exactly what he’s thinking so we can’t say he and his ex aren’t still friends. If we all can remember the pic of them arm in arm coming off the boat, saying goodbye, they must have decided to remain friends in SOME way. Besides, Brad’s a gentlemen. In years to come, when things have REALLY settled down, I’m sure Brad will tell the whole story. Until then, let us not forget the good things Brad has said about his present love and stop focusing so much on the past. He’s a good man, let us remember that. Don’t turn on him already.

Brad's Major Mistake @ 09/16/2011 at 11:07 am

I couldn’t believe Brad married a woman who is now a SUGAR MOMMY to an ambitious, midget, wannabe actor.

@lulu: Can you post the link to all the horrible things Jen said about Brad and Angie, because the only thing I could find was when Jen said Brad was missing a sensitivity chip, and AJ was uncool for saying she and Brad fell in love on set of MAMS..thats it…

Ball and chain purse @ 09/16/2011 at 11:11 am

@bizzy bee: where is his loyalty to Angelina and their children? Oh yeah, she is not with CAA so she doesn’t matter. As long as brad and Jennifer smell like roses all is well is bradland. Brad really messed up and the apology makes him look worse because it’s not genuine. I want to believe that Angelina could have done better but now she’s trapped with a pr manipulator.

This comment was just vicious, mean and ugly. Was it really neccesary to trash an ex like that? Was it neccesary to mention his marriage at all? Wow, he really isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed and he’s not doing himself any favors in the popularity department either. He sounds bitter and jealous of Jennifer’s new life with Justin Th. It’s not sitting well with him at all, after all, she’s not pining away for him. LOL! now he’s putting out a statement that he was “missunderstood”. What is done is done, no backtracking after this one.

@essie:

And you, the sad spook fan, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS, is still stalking the JP thread to spill your gall!

Criticschoice @ 09/16/2011 at 11:13 am

This web site is way too bias for my taste.

People with life experience know this–NO man should be speaking about their marriage like this when he was kicked out of his home for cheating on his wife.

Brad cheated. He broke their vows. If he ever cared for Aniston he would’ve respected her enough not to parade around town with Angie so quickly. That is hurtful and I will always feel for Aniston for having to deal with this PUBLICLY.

Aniston’s only comments were : It’s not cool about Angie speaking falling in love with her then husband while making M/Mrs Smith…and that Brad was not sensitive.

His comments —prove her point.

And labeling her desperate and slutly because she is trying to get on with her life —is downright crazy.

@Lia:

Well I think Brad is in the right to say whatever he wants..Jen has her ***** Chelsey Handler and her other trolls saying **** about Jolie all the time..Pay back is a *****!
lol

@Lia:

I agree. I’m glad he is happy – but no need to throw that nasty dig at Jennifer. It’s been years – leave it alone & move on without the nasty dis. I would have respected Brad more if he left the nasty remarks about Jennifer out if it. Sorry, I cannot respect Brad – he is NO gentleman.

Passing Through @ 09/16/2011 at 11:16 am

# 763 Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/16/2011 at 7:20 am
ITA. The story was barely out 6 hours before the retraction was made. Remember – Brad’s in the UK…they’re 5-8 hours ahead of the U.S. That means that Brad was notified about the hens losing their shite probably just a few hours after Parade the comments were released. And remember – these are excerpts that were deliberately chosen by Parade (and probably Sony’s publicist) to hype interest in the interview. It did that and more. Other excerpts could have been chosen but they chose the ones that would get them the most attention. I’m sure people knew exactly what was going to happen when Brad’s staement was released. After 6 1/2 years of tabloid and gossip sites and blogs making the triangle the biggest story on the planet no one could have possibly thought there wouldn’t be a huge reaction to it. I still believe that this was nothing more than a well-executed PR strategy. Mr. “Zen Master” issued a clarification when he can’t even be bothered to sue over the ridiculous crap written every day for the last 6 1/2 years? Brad’s just proved that Huvsy and Ticky aren’t the only biitches in town who’ve got game.

Passing Through @ 09/16/2011 at 11:16 am

# 768 t.m.delafonda @ 09/16/2011 at 7:46 am
Exactly. Brad ain’t a PR novice. He’s been putting up with media meddling in his life for almost 20 years. He knows exactly how to play them. Plenty of people thought Brad manipulated the media by perpetrating the “Golden Couple” fraud even though he’s said many times that he hated that they’d been put in that slot just because there was an opening. Yet, when it was convenient for him to do so, Brad played that game like a pro. In 2008 when the NYT did that moronic story about Angie manipulating the media I remember a bunch of us being mad that they’d left Brad out of the equation. Maybe now some of these media folks will finally get a clue – when it suits him Brad is just as capable of spinning as they claim Angie is.

Brad's Major Mistake @ 09/16/2011 at 11:18 am

@Criticschoice:

Advice to guys: Don’t marry a woman who would spread her legs on the first date. Later, you’d find yourself in Brad’s situation, the ex-husband of a sugar mommy.

Mama told me not to tadle tale @ 09/16/2011 at 11:18 am

wow this is the first site i have found people saying positive things about what he revealed about his past guess everyone was right about JJ being infested by the mini jolie rats pahahaha

Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/16/2011 at 11:20 am

THE LONG HISTORY OF MANISTON INANE BOOOOORRRRDOM
************************************************************************
.featuring a string of boyfriends who all came into the realisation of Manastealin dull pathetic boooooring personality, booooring hobbies and even more boooooring PRESENCE.
Check this out :
“Some people you really dream about dating. Then, when you get there, you think, ‘Wow, this is not the vacation I thought it would be. This is not where I want to spend my vacation’.”
ADAM DURITZ (he ran away after only….a single week of dating her)
“She likes top-notch hotels and luxury, and I like bed and breakfasts and riding my bike. That’s the most shallow version of it, but it’s indicative of our personalities.”
TATE DONOVAN
“…32 just comes roaring out of me at points when I don’t see it coming. I want to dance. I want to get on an airplane and be like a ninja. I want to be an explorer. I want to be like The Bourne Identity. I don’t want to pet dogs in the kitchen.”
JOHN “Urinator MAYER, aka the NINJA who peed on her twice sessions in row”
“….but I wasn’t living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to actress Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn’t.”
BRAD F*cking PITT himself !
So see, Manastealin and Boredom are a match made in hensland and have been the perfect match for years. That’s way men all run away sooner or later….

French Girl @ 09/16/2011 at 11:21 am

@Passing Through:

Love your post…You always tell true !

so obviously brad not allowed to say anything delicious to his anjie.hehehe….

Rachel Greene is Now a SUGAR MOMMY.

@Love It: Love It @ 09/16/2011 at 9:25 am #7

********************************************************
My husband tells me this all the time. It is really heartwarming.

@ROTLMAO:

who the heck is JP…

Looks pretty

Looks pretty

Looks pretty

Passing Through @ 09/16/2011 at 11:27 am

# 776 briseis @ 09/16/2011 at 8:05 am
One thing’s for sure – people who didn’t know about Moneyball before know about it now. Mission accomplished. This is just like the hash stories QT spun when they were promoting IB. The only diff is that Ticky got a dose of her own medicine and didn’t like the way it tastes. It’s Kimberly Stewart being made to apologize for calling her homely or Alec Baldwin being made to apologize for saying kissing her was like kissing a 2,000 year-old mummy. The only difference is, Brad didn’t apologize and he didn’t retract the statement. He clarified his original comment and patted Ticky on the head with a “There, there…all better now?” – that’s all.

Bless Angelina and Brad and their beautiful children.

awww…now she’s a sugar mommyniston.cool!least she’s a mommy.

first: congrats, that you’ve finally found the woman of your life, mr. pitt. that’s really great. but as we all know, you’re a cheater and to talk about you’re marriage in the way you did…that’s not cool or good. after all these years…poor boy

beverlyhillls @ 09/16/2011 at 11:33 am

this whole incident has been an eye-opener.
to see all the supposed JOLIE-PITT fans choosing a side.

it is a preview if ,god forbid, anything did happen to the JP’s..who would be team angelina, and who would be team brad.

i always suspected people like cliniqua and the plebs at JJB were always more of a fan of 1 than the other.

are there any TRUE BRAD AND ANGELINA FANS equally left here, those who like both equally, and not pulling for more one than the other?
a true JP fan will NEVER say bad things about angelina’s partner.

some of you are so desperate for brad to hate aniston, when brad doesn’t savage manny, you also hate brad for not hating aniston.
pathetic.

i do hope brad and angelina never mention aniston again though, and if any interviewer tries to mention aniston, just refuse to answer, or say next question pls..it’s for the best now,,it’s been 7 years, move on

@Laki:
SHUT UP.
Brad can express how unhappy he was in his marriage to that self absorbed Aniston, if he wants to. He was asked a question and he answered it.

lulu @ 09/16/2011 at 10:26 am
————
I don’t get the retraction either. My only guess is that he’s worried about the BO for Moneyball but I don’t think what he said in Parade will hurt it. I thought that it might actually help since it showed him coming into his own and not giving a damn. The retraction negates this since I see people getting turned off by it because:

1. Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t he say last year that he hasn’t spoken to Aniston for years?
2. Angie never retracts or clarifies herself even in the middle of a media storm while trying to open a big movie. This is why she has the most loyal fans who will continue to follow her throughout her career. She may say some “controversial” stuff while promoting a movie but she never apologizes or clarifies herself to appease people. We know what to expect from her. If you don’t like or “get” her, you can support somebody else. She’s not going to do anything to make you change your mind.
3. It’s just a bad PR move all-around. Another lesson he should have learned from Angie: If you made a controversial statement just let it be and let it die down. People will forget about it by the time the good reviews for the movie surface. Brad’s comments on his own comments just added another day of headlines for the triangle and not the movie.

#18 Bobbi

I agree that the Tabloids have villified Angie for 6 years. This had to stop. Brad is just speaking from the heart and maybe now the public will get it ……BRAD and JEN are NEVER getting back together! His marriage to her was not the fairytale that people believed.

——————-new thread—————————————

phoebe is in agony.bwahahaha.

beverlyhillls @ 09/16/2011 at 11:44 am

there are 3 sets of internet groups i cannot stand

brangelina trolls
extreme angelina jolie fans
extreme brad pitt fans.

some days extreme angelina fans are almost as bad as the brangelina hating trolls.

cee/clinqua is actually sounding more like the asshley hating brad troll, i neve rthought i’d see that, all because of being an angelina ultra, just like ashleey claims to be, at least asshley has never hidden the fact she hates brad pitt to death, cee should admit she is an angelina only ultra AKA,,just as bad as a troll

TRUE JOLIE AND PITT FANS NEED TO STAND UP, STICK TOGETHER, AND FOUCS ON WHAT NICE THINGS BRAD SAID BRAD SAID ABOUT ANGELINA, NOT GET SIDE TRACKED BY ANSITON.

MONEY DONT GIVE YOU WISDOM @ 09/16/2011 at 11:45 am

LOL now with “the statment” he really shows how moron he is. After a clear, interesting and maybe a not politically correct interview, the thing is keeping your mouth shut. completely unnesary, he’s too old for said that him words were twisted or something.

HE´S ALMOST 50 y.o. “THINK TWICE BEFORE TALK” (maybe is this the publicity for his movie?)

TheRealQuestion @ 09/16/2011 at 11:48 am

Brad, the real question is not why you left SS. She is boring, uninteresting, neurotic, dumb and a sad excuse for a woman. What is new about that ? For f*cks sake she is the polar opposite of AJ ! Even a blind troll can see that. The real question is why did you marry this woman in the first place??? Whatever you say to convince people of the opposite, your actions clearly show she still is a pain in the b*t. If you did not get AJ in the end, I would feel sorry for you Dude…

#132 Brad is a happy man, he has the right woman in his life , he making good discussion for him self. what brad said about his lady love! say it all. I’m with brad 100%!!!!!!!!!!

Brad and Angelina (Scarecrow) are nothing more than homewrecking self centered garbage..feel sorry for those children..I trust we will be reading about the drug and alchol abuse in years to come..with parents who are all about themselves.

@bobbi:

AND OR THE UMPTEETH , Anniston fans can’t seem to get, it seems the guy wanted a family,kids. It seems,what Anniston and Pitt SAID at that time, waaaaaayyyyyyy beofre Jolie came into the picture, is that they wanted a family after Frie ended, but Annisotn ahd another B dvd movie to finish, and then there was another B dvd movie and it seemsthe guy figured out he wantedfamily, and she wanted Hoorah for Hollywood,….
This is a deal breaker for a lot couples. one wants family. One doesn’t.

If BP stayed with Anniston, he would still be enjoying CoCo Arquette as his child.
Only thingis CoCo Arquette has a mother and father.

Hope4U SHUT UP. @ 09/16/2011 at 12:10 pm

Hope4U:
YOU’RE A RUDE HUMAN BEING.
MIND YOUR OWN BUSNESS AND WASH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH.
GET AWAY AND GET A LIFE.
TAKE SOME MENTAL MEDS.
SHAME ON YOUR SHIIT-MOUTHED HUMAN BEING

looks like sad spook was waiting for a retraction to show face with midget fake toy,its funny to see tabloids and hens so happy about a retraction because it makes their fantasy that brad still talks to ticky still alive,poor us we have to deal with this for a long time

OOO THIS IS JUST TOO TOO FUNNY @ 09/16/2011 at 12:16 pm

ROTFLMAO…I MEAN HE SAID IT ALL IN JUST TWO WORDS ABOUT HIS MARRIAGE TO JENNIFER ANISTON …BORING AND PATHETIC. HE HAD TO HIDE OUT. HE JUST WASN’T HAPPY BEING WITH THAT…UMMMM…CHIN..LOL

Brad Pitt is promoting a movie and he knows if he rambles on about his happy life with Saint Jolie no one would care so he threw something out there so people would be talking. As far as fakeness goes nothing was faker than when Brad cut his hair to look like Gywneth Paltrow’s back in the day when they were dating. Was that her fault too? He has always been just as fake as anyone else. Who is he trying to fool?!? And he always seems to adopt the image of whoever he is with. Who’s fault is that? Blaming someone for your unihappiness as an adult is childish!!! We are responsible for ourselves.

@bdj:
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jens Hens.
So true.

MizCanada. @ 09/16/2011 at 12:59 pm

@dawne:

Learn how to read and comprehend you window licking half wit. I did not express any dislike for Ms. Jolie.

Watch out for that rabid hen from Fugly first Papa Pitt

—–
WOMEN in North Oxfordshire are jostling to get a glimpse of Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt.

The actor is filming scenes for his new film World War X at the former American airbase at Upper Heyford.

The film, a zombie thriller, is based on the 2006 post-apocalyptic horror novel by Max Brooks and Mr Pitt is set to film scenes at the empty supermarket at the base tonight.

An onlooker said: “The whole place has been transformed into a film set.

“There are pergolas with all sorts of film equipment under them and lots of people milling around.“ Around 200 film crew and actors are at the base, watched by around 50 local people.

Among those hoping to glimpse the star is 43-year-old Steve Toole, of Upper Heyford, who was dragged along by partner Debbie, 42, and daughter Antonella, 12.

He said: “I have known he was going to be here for a few days so we came down to have a look.

“Debbie is a fan — what woman isn’t?”

Pitt, 47, has been living in Richmond, West London, with his wife Angelina Jolie and their six children during filming.

Other locations for the movie include Cornwall, Scotland and Pinewood Studios, in London.

If Brad was so unhappy why did he stay in the marriage for so long they had no children to keep them bonded. If he smoked pop he probably still does. It has not stop Jen from moving on,it just harder when you been cheated on trust is the key because it takes times to gain another persons trust and sometimes it never comes.I don’t trust men that diss women after this length of time.Now in the latest interview he’s
trying to change his story saying the marriage and Jen was not dull but he had become dull.Brad has loss a lot of respect from this article that’s why he changed his story.

Certain things catch your eye, But pursue only those that capture your heart.
~ An old indian saying

Jennifer’s marriage was not happy because no person can be “stolen”. Months apart, unhappy pictures and rumors. Where is the proof Pitt and Jolie were doing the nasty before the split with Jen? Imho, I think Jen would have settled with Brad s__ewing Jolie because that’s how vulgar Aniston (and Handler) think. But Brad fell for the mind, soul, and beauty of Angelina before sex was involved. Imagine what it was like the first time for Jolie and Pitt, after waiting for so long. That is what ate Jennifer up. Now the question is…did Jen wait to have sex with Justin before he broke up with Heidi? So many double standards for the Jolie-Pitts. 2% Jen probably had her man, Stephen, call Brad to retract. tsk-tsk. Poor, poor victim Jenny. She’ll never get over Daddy leaving.

Passing Through @ 09/16/2011 at 3:07 pm

# 175 betty @ 09/16/2011 at 2:31 pm
Brad stayed in that marriage with Ticky for the same reason a lot of childless couples spend years trying to work out their problems – and I’m being serious this time – if you’re a real honest to God responsible adult you try to make things work because their used to be something about that other person that you loved or still love. He said in his 2004 VF interview that as a couple you have to grow and change together or else it wasn’t going to work. It’s the same thing he’s saying in this interview – he changed, she didn’t, so he needed to get out of the marriage to achieve the other changes he wanted to make to his life.
Added to that he had his parents urging him to work through whatever problems they had because nobody ever said marriage was easy. Brad grew up in an environment where people married for life and took the good, the bad and the ugly with it. He loves and respects his parents so he took their advice. It’s exactly what he states in this Parade interview – he doesn’t do things just because he was told to do them or his religion said to do it. There has to be more reasoning to it than that and once he figures out that something doesn’t work for him, it has go and he moves on to the next thing. The problem is that Ticky and her hens grabbed onto his pant leg as he dashed out the door. He wasn’t supposed to want more, better, different or interesting. Ticky was supposed to be enough. She wasn’t supposed to be the sad spook hovering over our shoulder every time we see a story about Brad or Angie. She was supposed to BE living the dream not stalking it.

Passing Through @ 09/16/2011 at 3:07 pm

# 175 betty @ 09/16/2011 at 2:31 pm

HE’S SO BEAUTIFUL INSIDE INSIDE INSIDE AND OUT !!!!!!!!

LOVE THIS MAN !!!!!!!!!!

he is pathetic talking about jennifer aniston like this. Angie??? interesting?! seriously?!

i dont think u can pretend to love someone for several years. i think he truly loved Jen. they were probably not ‘the one’ for each other. he found his soul mate and i hope Jen will too. they all moved on, its time the fans did too.

@PassingThrough You’re talking BS.You don’t bring in a third party and cheat if you are trying to work on a marriage. You talk about what his parents taught him I’m sure being unfaithful to his spouse was not one of them nor having 6 kids without the benefit of marriage. .Life changes and people change. Once both parties see the marriage is not working all they need to do is discuss it and end the marriage. If they are not happy they will not stay. they have no reason to stay not have an affair and then leave. It’s more like making excuses and blaming someone else. It doesn’t take years to know if something works. He’s doing damage control backtracking because while he might have been respected he’s ruining his good guy image and comes off looking like a douche.

I agree with some of what you said. sometimes we think it is right and we learn different. Angie had to end two marriages to find the right path. Brad one.. I’m just happy they found each other.

But it has to be said.. he looks great in both magazines.

@TheRealQuestion: brad said “Jen is an incredibly giving, loving, and hilarious woman who remains my friend. It is an important relationship I value greatly

naturegirl @ 09/16/2011 at 8:02 pm

cant wait to buy the mag….Love the Jolie-Pitt.

It’s obvious the world is in a terrible place when people can celebrate a “man’s” disrespectful comments about his ex-wife. Jen has kept very silent, for the most part, about her past marriage and the breakup with Brad. Apparently he’s still dull and living an un-interesting life if he’s forced to reach back 6 years for a subject matter. I guess living with someone who broke up Billy Bob’s marriage, has a cheating dad (apple falls not too far from the treet) and had sex with her own brother isn’t as exciting as Brad thought. Gross!

I love it. Someone finally being truthful in an interview. Brad, you don’t have to apologize OR explain. Be happy and keep loving your life. What could be better.

Tell it to the marines………User …you want only publicity. Tell angie to dress up your children so that they won’t look like a rag…..

Tell it to the marines user….. Tell angie to dress your children…they look like a rags

tell it to the marines USER…..

HE’S A JERK!!!! JENNIFER IS BETTER W/OUT HIM

It boils down to EGO….PRIDE…
Brad’s EW & Parade interview hurt someone else’s pride as well as her fans. It hit them very badly. Bullseye!!!
Of course they know that BP’s life during his marriage was miserable. To see BP now who is so inspired, productive, accomplished & so happy is just proof enough that his life now is miles better than in the past. For them, It’s just different when they heard the words from BP himself with honesty.. Remember, BP seldom grants interviews pertaining to his personal life. Thus, their pride was wounded when BP bluntly said that he’s very satisfied with his life with AJ. For BP to acknowledge that his life was a mess because he’s not leading an interesting life as he’s “pretending the marriage was something that it wasn’t.” was just too much for them.
Sure, BP or his rep needed to issue a statement for clarification to make it known that he didn’t mention anybody’s name. He was just referring to his life then. However, even if he didn’t mention his ex-wife, the fact of the matter that he mentioned about his marriage, it is still about X. When one talks about marriage, surely it involves your spouse. In BP’s case , he was only married to one…. and that’s X. So for me, any statement of Clarification”, “Retraction”, ” Apology” or whatever is just useless. It doesn’t make any difference at all. And the ‘wonderful” so-called adjectives that were said about her on the statement are just PATRONIZING. Anyone who is not on denial would think those words means nothing……just empty words. It’s even like ADDING INSULT TO INJURY.
So, whatever the motives of BP re interviews plus the statement….it doesn’t change the fact that TRULY HIS LIFE IS MUCH, MUCH BETTER THAN WHAT HE HAD BEFORE AS HE IMMENSELY LOVES HIS LIFE WITH AJ & THEIR KIDS. HE LOVES WHAT HE IS FEELING…… AN INSPIRED, SATISFIED MAN!

I agree with him Jen is a nice person

boring as dishwater @ 09/18/2011 at 12:12 am

Brad is chameleon, he takes on the personality and hairstyle of women he dated. He should have finished his statement by saying he’s so lucky to have Angie as the mother of his children because she knows how to hire wonderful nannies.
One other thing Brad, please wash those kids once in a while and put clean clothes on them. They all look like they are on welfare.

****….
Jennifer is 100 times better then Angelina

@both waytoo full of themselves:

Don’t hold your breathe, Hun.

@tru-dat:

I am glad you wish Jen’s mom peace because she sure is hell ain’t getting any support from her daughter.

@tru-dat:

@MizCanada.:

Why so bitter? You would think it was your dull ass he dumped, LOL.

@Elisabetha:

Don’t worry about Brad. His fans still stand with him.

@MizCanada.:

You are an embarrassment to Canadians. Get lost.

Hahahaha The henss can’t stand that Brad told the truth about his boring unhappy dull married life with the botoxed one.

LMAO at the words used to clarify. You know they are NOT Brad’s words but oh well,… it will do in a jiff.

HUMMA HUMMA

The photos are absolutely breathtaking and too Mr. B the love you have for your Angie and the children is purely beautiful.

A Fan Forever…

@neer:

neer @ 09/17/2011 at 12:20 pm +1

It boils down to EGO….PRIDE…

Excellent Post neer. Great points all of which are explained so well…Go Girl.

Changed kitty litter, the cat schitte is sitting on top of brad’s face. He never looked better, honestly.

Coffeebreak @ 09/18/2011 at 9:13 pm

All of jeniston fans thinks she is a good woman.. Yes,maybe she is.
But angie not that bad.
Did you read the lastest news that jeniston stole justin teroux from his GF?
So, whats different between her and angie (if that was true angie stole brad pitt)?
And what diffent between justin teroux and brad?

Brad wants a family, a lot of kids. But jeniston can’t give it. We dont kow why, but i thinks she didnt wanna pregnant at that time because she loves her carrier more than she loves bradpitt.

She gained a lot of money by that divorced, she’s going to be american sweetheart because her fans thinks her life is misserable after that broke up. And are you surenshe never talk bad about brad?

You wont leave someone for the worst person, angie is someone that brads want. And you will never know the truth what happened with jenison and brad. So stop to say that jeniston is a good woman and angie is not. Justin and brad also. They did the same things if you said angie stole brads, jeniston stole justin. brad leave jeniston and justin leave his gf.

So, if you said brad is bad, and justin is a bad too.. And maybe she deserve a bad man in her life,,

@Coffeebreak:

Hey genius, there is one BIG difference. Brad and Jen were married.

P.S. Learn to spell.

Brad’s favorite word – cacophony. He used it twice in during the interview, and OMG, he is dumb. He speaks as if he has no education. If it weren’t for his looks, (and they are disappearing fast) he would be a nobody.

Bullfighter @ 09/19/2011 at 8:33 am

Brad Pitt just hit my coolest dude/ dad radar again! His love and loyalty to Angelina is inspirational, moreso in the too often staged world of celebrities. But with this mega beautiful, talented duo there is a real sense of deep devotion…they watch each others backs and take on the world if necessary to protect their family. This interview, like many of brad’s before, just confirms Angie is his one true soulmate, the gal who helped him find his way out of the stifling mediocrity and superficial poolside world… To war zones, refugee camps, mine fields and the wonder of the world in all it’s diversity. Angelina is not only one of the most beautiful women in the world, she is a complex, highly intelligent, courageous, open minded individual…she does not pigeon hole or judge, live and let live is her motto. Angie is a target for some of the most powerful dictators in the world, she goes where few fear to tread , including impotent politicians. I concur brad, your children have the coolest, most devoted mum, and dad! Its refreshing to read the truth of this enigmatic couples relationship rather than the stream of toxic propaganda.

Bullfighter @ 09/19/2011 at 8:33 am

DOES ANY OF THAT MAKE SENSE???? he tried to hide out and duck celebrity when he was with Jen but thinks marrying Angie was SMART? He more scrutinized than ever! but I guess he’d BETTER say he’s happy with Angie in order to keep those kids near–smart move Brad!

Brad and Angelina are a nice couple with a great looking family. I have admired Angelina’s work for many years. I have also loved both Brad and Jen’s work. However, regarding the split – I will say this – It doesn’t matter if you fell out of love with your wife. You made a move while you were still married and that is why people were so upset. Jennifer Aniston is not a bad person by no means. She kept her head high all these years. The amount of hatred on this board is incredible and so immature. I have nothing bad to say about Angie because I think she is great. However, Brad – I am a bit disappointed. You make it a habit to stay quiet about your personal life and decide now to respond? Then respond about your Angie and your kids – not a marriage that happened years ago. My guess – bad PR. Jennifer haters…try focusing on Angelina and Brad only…you hate jen but you give her more attention by doing so.

Did Angelina Jolie use (steal) this book (The Soul Shattering in English) written by the Bosnian-Croatian author James J. Braddock a.k.a Josip J. Knežević, as the story platform for her movie In The Land of Blood and Honey?

Did she totally miss the truth and core of that genocidal war against Bosnia and her people?

Why was she banned from filming in Bosnia by the most influental organization of women – victims of the war?

Did she rewrite history and offended thousands of women and other innocent victims of the Serbian aggression on Bosnia & Herzegovina?

Should American women and human rights organizations get involved?

@James J. Braddock:

Why don’t you wait until you see the movie before you start stirring shitt? It is no wonder Brad practically has an army protecting his family. You haters are just plain evil.

paulina m @ 09/22/2011 at 3:53 pm

YOU ROCK BRAD. you have it all. Angie, kids, career. Jen and her new pouty man? LOL Well we ALL know what happens to clingy, whiney losers. You rock Brad & Angie!!!