Ryan Gosling: Fans Are Disappointed I'm Not Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Gosling: Fans Are Disappointed I'm Not Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds keeps a low profile in a hoodie, cap, and sunglasses while walking his dog on Wednesday (September 14) in Boston, Mass.

The same day, the 34-year-old actor filmed some more scenes for his new crime comedy R.I.P.D with co-star Jeff Bridges.

Ryan Gosling recently shared that fans who approach him usually confuse him with Ryan R.

“I do get a lot of disappointed, ‘You’re not Ryan Reynolds‘ [reactions],” he told CNN.

“It’s funny because they get close enough and they realize I’m not Ryan Reynolds and they walk away. With their heads down,” he added.

10+ pictures inside of Ryan Reynolds walking his dog and filming R.I.P.D.

ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 01
ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 02
ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 03
ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 04
ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 05
ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 06
ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 07
ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 08
ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 09
ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 10
ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 11
ryan reynolds ripd jeff bridges 12

Photos: Bauergriffinonline, Fame Pictures
Posted to: Jeff Bridges, Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Gosling is better looking and a better actor than Ryan Reynolds so he shouldn’t be sad xD

That’s ridiculous. I would be ECSTATIC if ever I bumped into Ryan Gosling. (Either Ryan, actually!)

lol Jared! one of the photos of Ryan Gosling has him tagged as Ryan Reynolds. lots of cute Canadian Ryans to go around.

I wouldn’t be upset at all lol! Gosling is much better looking and ten times the actor Reynolds is. I would be upset if i were to meet reynolds thinking he was Gosling hahaha. Ryan G you are the best :)

oooh i wouldnt mind bumping into ryan gosling at aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall!!!!! <3

Solyndra Hoffa @ 09/16/2011 at 6:59 pm

He does come across as gay….is he?

Don't agree! @ 09/16/2011 at 7:36 pm

Omg, Gosling is so much better than Reynolds in every way. Who would prefer Reynolds’s cross-eyed, untalented self? yuck

Kind of ironic that Ryan Gosling ACTUALLY dated Sandra Bullock and there was soo much speculation that Ryan Reynolds dated her too

That’s not new york, its Boston! The T in the photos give it away..

loserbunny @ 09/16/2011 at 8:44 pm

it”s definitely boston since that is where the movie RIPD is filming

I’ve never got the appeal with Ryan Gosling. He looks and sounds drugged out to me. Ryan Reynolds is gorgeous and I really don’t get people saying that Ryan G. is a better actor. Seriously?? Don’t get that either but to each his own I guess.

I have been in love with Gosling since Breaker High/Young Hercules when he played Sean, the sensitive dork.

Reynolds is okay, but Gosling has adorable eyes.

“they realize I’m not Ryan Reynolds and they walk away. With their heads down,”

Lol – I loved the way he described it!

“they realize I’m not Ryan Reynolds and they walk away. With their heads down.”

Love the last bit “with their heads down.”

lol – love the way he described it!

Ryan Gosling is so cute!

@Tyler Martin:

Ahhhh geeky Sean was great!!! I had such a crush on him! lol.

anonymous @ 09/17/2011 at 3:40 pm

I do not believe this for one minute he has gotten a lot of mileage out of this statement. Fans never are dispointed in meeting a celebrity.I think Ryan Reynolds is much better looking. People comment on Ryan being crossed-eyed, but Gosling has such droopy eyes that it drages his face down and makes him look so much older.

anonymous @ 09/17/2011 at 3:43 pm

I would in a New York minute!!!

Both actors, Both handsome, Both Scorpios, Both named Ryan, Both funny. Love them both, but I prefer Ryan Gosling’s intensity

finjatortl @ 11/19/2012 at 11:00 pm

ugh, i honestly do not understand why people think ryan gosling is attractive.. he seems like a cool guy and all but his face is just silly to look at… ryan reynolds is definitely hotter