Anna Torv & David Boreanaz - Emmys 2011 Red Carpet

Anna Torv & David Boreanaz - Emmys 2011 Red Carpet

Anna Torv and her fellow Fox television actor David Boreanaz hit the red carpet of the 2011 Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Sunday (September 18) in Los Angeles.

The 33-year-old Fringe actress, who wore a Vera Wang dress, Roger Vivier shoes, Lorraine Schwartz earrings and held a Judith Leiber clutch, joined David to present the award for Best Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie.

The award went to Guy Pearce for his work on Mildred Pierce. Guy‘s Mildred Pierce co-star Kate Winslet won for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or Movie!

FYI: Guy suited up in Dior Homme.

anna torv david boreanz emmys 01
anna torv david boreanz emmys 02
anna torv david boreanz emmys 03
anna torv david boreanz emmys 04
anna torv david boreanz emmys 05

Credit: Kevin Winter, Frazer Harrison; Photos: Getty
Posted to: 2011 Emmy Awards, Anna Torv, David Boreanaz

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She looks absolutely stunning! It’s a shame her character on Fringe doesn’t call for her to dress up because she really is gorgeous isn’t she?

She’s so lovely! Will be waiting for her acceptance speech one day!

Anna Torv is 32, not 33.

I LOVE ANNA TORV.

Ugh and Super Ugh! @ 09/19/2011 at 5:58 am

@***:
Who cares.

@Ugh and Super Ugh!:

Anna Torv and John Noble are the best in Fringe.Deal with it.Period.

Ugh and Super Ugh! @ 09/19/2011 at 6:07 am

@Bjkl:
I think John is awesome, but waiting for his scenes means that I have to deal with the vomit working it’s way up my throat whenever Anna is on screen.
Sorry John. It’s not worth it.

Troll alert.Patty is that you?

omg david is sooo cute :))))))

blech! can’t stand Anna Torv or Fringe!

TV By The Numbers @ 09/19/2011 at 11:05 am

I bet Fringe gets pulled by episode 4 this year. The producers put too many nails in the show’s coffin last season. It could have a little more life if they moved it to SyFy, but Torv is simply not a main stream US draw. Such a shame because John Noble is so good.

Anna Torv is indeed 33, she was born in june,1978. She is cute, but really
last season when she was in almost every shot Fringe lost 38% of its audience.

Ugh and Super Ugh! @ 09/19/2011 at 11:43 am

Thank you ittten. I agree.
Now Bkjl will start to cry and say we are the same person. He/She had some of my similar comments flagged as inappropriate and removed. Funny because they were truthful and I don’t get why they managed to be removed.
(Jared does not seem to have consistent commenting standards)

i just cant stand her.

there is something of anna that I just dont like.

Is like she play that game of being cute all the time

i feel her kind of fake

i so happy that she didnt get nominated;

her voice as

man voice @ 09/19/2011 at 1:02 pm

i just cant stand her.

there is something of anna that I just dont like.

Is like she play that game of being cute all the time

i feel her kind of fake

i so happy that she didnt get nominated;

Aw, she is so pretty. I love Anna Torv. She is awesome on the show. Hope to see her name nominated for an Emmy some day.

What problem does she have with Josh Jackson? They are a couple in the show, and they are supposed to promote it, but in every rare photo they pose for they look like they had a fight or something.

my thoughts @ 09/19/2011 at 3:41 pm

@Katie:

i think they are a couple reasons:

1/ maybe they feel attracted to each other, but josh and anna tray to deny their feelings towards each others.
because josh is with diane and anna is very carefull, cause if this comes out it will be her second co-star she fell in love with and for a woman thats not a good reputation to have

2/or maybe diane kruger is a very jealous type and josh is very carefull to not give the public any indication that their characters(peter and olivia) are alike

3/or maybe they had and still have an affair, and when they are in public they stay very far away from each other (like brad pitt and angelina jolie on promotion for mr &mrs smith)

4/ or maybe they just dont get along anymore: maybe she is quiet and josh is very extravert and she doenst want to be near him because he is to wild and vica versa

my different thoughts @ 09/19/2011 at 4:10 pm

@my thoughts:
Ever since ComicCon 2010 I thought that Anna was involved with one of the producers…not Josh. If you look at the vids on youtube her body language has her gravitating towards the producer, and not away from Josh. (this explains the 38 out of 43 minutes dedicated to Anna each week on Fringe too)

my thoughts @ 09/19/2011 at 4:35 pm

@my different thoughts:

OMG!!!!

i thought i was the only one; i never said something about it because nobody ever mentioned it, so i left it there.

but now you mentioned it :

for me it was defenitily since comic con 2011, the way the producer joel wyman was always wispering in her ears , they were giving each other little smiles and other things, just go and watch it.

anna torv has an affair with joel wyman, im 100%

I’m not here to speculate on Anna’s personal ife, who she’s with, or if she has a problem with Josh.

What I am here to say is that she looked lovely last night, and David also looked quite dashing. I can’t wait for Fringe and Bones to start up again with their new seasons.

@AJ:

Whoops. My ‘L’ button decided not to cooperate. By ‘ife’ in my previous post, I of course meant ‘life.’

@man voice:
Anna Torv is beautiful and talented. Deal with it you repulsive Joshua fans. I feel sorry that such a nice man has some of the ugliest fans around. Get a life.

@sunday:

Well said Sunday. God forbid a co-star of his isn’t kissing his ass and feet 24/7. There is always something wrong with ‘that’ person isn’t there? It’s a shame b/c both actors are very nice people but some of their fans are ‘muy loco’ and can’t tell fantasy from real-life.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All