Jessica Simpson Celebrates Eric Johnson's Birthday

Jessica Simpson Celebrates Eric Johnson's Birthday

Jessica Simpson is all smiles as she leaves Bruhaus Pub on Thursday (September 15) at in Los Angeles.

The 31-year-old entertainer helped her fiance, Eric Johnson, celebrate his 32nd birthday with her sister Ashlee Simpson and her boyfriend Vincent Piazza.

The next day, Jessica spent the day indoors with Eric to keep out of the rain.

“Perfect gloomy day to wrap myself around my fiancĂ© and watch movies :)” she tweeted.

15+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson at her one year engagement party…

jessica simpson eric johnson one year engagement party 01
jessica simpson eric johnson one year engagement party 16
jessica simpson eric johnson one year engagement party 17
jessica simpson eric johnson one year engagement party 18
jessica simpson eric johnson one year engagement party 19

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Alrighty then @ 09/18/2011 at 12:51 am

lol ive never heard of having a 1 year engagement party ive only heard of having 1 party for when you first get engaged i don’t see what there is to celebrate maybe if they’d been married for a year then celebrate.

Is that a joke? Who the fudge has a one ear engagement party? The whole point of getting engaged is to actually get married.
So a one year engagement party is puzzling and sad all at once.

Nothing more than two Ho’s from the Ho stroll. Idiot Jessica and her sister ******* Simpson. They are probably two of the most untalented, rejects on planet earth… my dogs left nut is more intelligent and educated than these turds… Why is this news worthy ? It looks to me like two morons got together and did nothing. Please make them go away, the stink is unbearable…

Please!!! @ 09/18/2011 at 1:12 am

Lol laammee

your kidding right. This was ERIC’s birthday party for crying out loud. Why don’t you people check things before you right your crap.

Ha ha ha…she’s not keen on marrying him..One year engagment party? What a joke.

An absolute waste of space.

rocknmovies @ 09/18/2011 at 5:15 am

Who cares about this has-been?

crap you still don’t read your own stuff.. AT the bottom of your comments you still say engagment party.. Good grief on the reporting .. you used to be so much better & on target with a lot of Jessica stuff. Pure laziness on your part now.

Someone please buy these people a one-way ticket to Siberia.

good for them. iam sure we are all proud of them. maybe they will slog at slogreport.com after their little party

why isn’t he walking with her? some gentleman, that one. yeesh, since he doesn’t work, the least he could do is take care of his sugarmama.

Miss Piggy @ 09/18/2011 at 12:59 pm

since when is miss piggy so bashful she is using her bag to hide her blubber

He wears a t-shirt to his birthday party?Nice…..

Duhhhh, she got engaged in Nov, how could this be a 1 year engagement party in Sept????? Proof read much?

Am I the only one that can see that major baby bump? Majority of her past couple of month photos look this way. Her boobs have gotten bigger and she has never been one to wear flowy type clothes which is a sure indicator of being preggo :-)
Maybe that is why she has put off her wedding. That and you know they would do a comparison with Nicks wedding so why not wait.

a couple really interesting information here, many thanks alot for sharing. I’ll bookmark this web site and additionally check back for any future changes that i can utilize to educate my own colleauges with.

Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog shine. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thank you

I dont have a camcorder as yet instead i have just been using the recording capability of my digi camera. Im playing touch rugby for England at the European Championships in the summer and id like to record some of the matches on a decent camcorder that i can link up to my laptop and edit the footage on. Can anyone give some advice? I think a zoom will be important and i suppose a tripod.

Hi. I was wondering if anyone knows of any websites that sell remi hair extensions for wholesale like IndiRemi by Bobbi Boss, Bohyme, and Wagnums. I know of one website: rockeytrading.com but they only have the IndiRemi brand and other stuff by Bobbi Boss. If anyone knows any other websites that sale these brands of hair extension at wholesale price let me know! Thanks!

Lynsey Baldy @ 05/07/2012 at 11:06 pm

I am trying to create my firast blog, if you have some time could you help me? You can send me an email at timm@allinonerestoration.com I would really be greatful for any help.

Pearl Ayres @ 05/07/2012 at 11:16 pm

I am starting my own blog and would like to know if you could help me get started. You can contact me at timm@allinonerestoration.com

Great post, but i dont like Jessica Simpson!

Keep all of the articles coming. I love reading through your issues. Cheers.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All