Michelle Williams Covers 'Hobo Magazine' #13

Michelle Williams Covers 'Hobo Magazine' #13

Michelle Williams gives a seductive stare on the cover of Hobo Magazine‘s issue # 13.

Here’s what the 31-year-old actress had to share with the mag:

On dropping everything: “I often dream of quitting acting. Walking away and becoming a laundress or a sous chef or maybe writing other people’s love letters for a living. Clearly, I don’t like to be in charge. And thinking of quitting is just keeping going in disguise. When you have options, anything is bearable. It’s when a situation is inescapable that it becomes hell.”

On her concept of home: “I also realized as soon as you make a place home, you invite entanglements, and Portland seemed like a place that I would want to keep free from that. As long as I don’t make it my home it stays perfection. I can miss it, I can yearn for it, I can fantasize about it and I can visit it and have the best time.”

For more from Michelle, visit HoboMagazine.com

Bigger cover picture inside…

michelle williams hobo magazine 01

WENN

She’s got such a cute nose. I like this woman. She looks down to earth.

Wow, what a beautiful cover! I love that actress.

what the hell is she babbling about
ugh its too early in the morning for all of that

“I often dream of quitting acting. Walking away and becoming a laundress…” #someone punch her in the face
I CANNOT stand that kind of BS

speaktruth @ 09/19/2011 at 10:59 am

Okay people do not talk like that conversationally lol

She has such beautiful eyes!

didnt her new half *** boyfriend knock her up

*half japanese

AmICynical? @ 09/19/2011 at 5:59 pm

love love LOVE the hair!

Its beautiful cover

without Heath Ledger she is nothing, will never be a real actress, so, YES! quit acting I am agree with you -you are not good for that

be my guest @ 09/20/2011 at 1:16 pm

Blehh shes so insufferable and fake.
When she’s not milking Heath Ledger’s death she’s making dumba$$ comments.
Go ahead and quit acting honey, no ones gonna miss your annoying duck face!!

Industry Loser @ 09/20/2011 at 1:22 pm

@Rose:
She had plastic surgery. Michelle is nothing but a wannabe actress and that is why she had to manipulate Heath Ledger to date her.
There are so many photos of her when she was much younger that
most certainly prove she had plastic surgery.
This phony I am so nice now because I want people to like me act is
getting really tired Michelle. Get out of the business! You are a loser
that ruined a young man’s life. He was trying to be responsible by taking care of his child but why would Michelle believe he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her?
She is not pretty and her personality is very boring and that means
Michelle couldn’t satisfy his manly needs. I would have went out partying to get away from her just like he did.
I give him credit for not marrying her and he kept her out of his estate
but then LARRY demanded that his daughter get what she wants and
like usual Michelle got it. The nerve of her to take that away from his
parents and sisters.

Kim lost his only son.

Riding coattails @ 09/20/2011 at 2:06 pm

@w4er: Why would Michelle get knocked up by a nobody director?! She’s accomplished enough already by “accidentally” getting pregnant with Heath Ledger. She’s still riding his coattails 3+ yrs after his death, poor guy. She wouldn’t get the covers she’s getting if she didn’t agree to talk about him or his death. If Michelle’s so private why doesn’t she refuse to talk about him. Instead she won’t shut up about it. We’ve heard enough already. Michelle was not Heath’s widow. Her shtick is old and tired and embarrassing. The guy was happily watering someone else’s lawn when he died and good for him!

Industry Loser @ 09/20/2011 at 5:23 pm

@Riding coattails:
Michelle didn’t accidentally get pregnant.
She tried to make Heath Ledger become her husband but that didn’t work. I appreciate what you said about her not shutting up about him.
She is milking her past with him to get more acting roles and she
behaves as if he really loved her. I heard he couldn’t stand her.
Her mother was once quoted saying they were soulmates after Michelle suddenly became pregnant. Her mother is the one who started that crap.
Heath just went along with it because he was already in the trap
that Michelle set up for him. He tried to escape the best he could but
the way this ***** changed his life caught up with him.
Michelle should not act like there was any real love for her from Heath
and especially just before he past away. He dumped her for a reason.
So why does she continue behaving as if he would still care about her?

you heath ledger fans are mean losers
and he looked awful before he died
what women wants this?

you heath ledger fans are mean losers
and he looked awful before he died
what women wants this?..

@Industry Loser:
do you have some problem with yourself? under every article about michelle you write the same things.change your pills because those which you take now are bad for you.

if you want to know the truth, listen to Heath.
you can think whatever you want, but truth is that he loved her. he wanted to make it work, he bought a gift for michelle very recently before he died.

but think whatever you want as i said, you have your own, crazy world.

Industry Loser @ 09/27/2011 at 8:23 pm

@Emmy:
Your comments make you sound extremely uneducated and you
are making yourself appear very lonely and desperate to the rest of us.
This is not a fan page for Michelle Williams and people can criticize
her ugly behavior if they want to.

Industry Loser @ 09/27/2011 at 8:36 pm

@Emmy:
Emmy go and find the comments made by Nadia and why don’t you try
complaining to her.
Find the article about Michelle Williams My Week With Marilyn
here at Just Jared.

She has such a beautiful face!

GET OVER YOURSELF, Michelle Williams.

Say what????? @ 09/30/2011 at 4:17 pm

@Rose:

Rose,
Take a look at these pictures. Is that Michael Jackson with Heath Ledger (magenta beanie) at the very bottom of the page ? Oh…..wait……my bad……it was actually Michelle……..Hehe