Brad Pitt Talks Marriage Equality With Ellen DeGeneres!

Brad Pitt Talks Marriage Equality With Ellen DeGeneres!

Brad Pitt stares thoughtfully at the audience on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on Thursday (September 22).

The 47-year-old actor talked with host Ellen DeGeneres about his partner Angelina Jolie.

“We find our time. We carve out Mommy, Daddy time… It’s called a hotel. You got to get out of this house. You got to leave,” Brad said about finding mommy daddy time for him and Angie.

“I’ve said that we would not be getting married until everyone in this county had the right to get married…We live in this great country that is about freedom. It is defined by our freedom and equality and yet we allow this discrimination to go on everyday and that’s not what we’re about,” Brad said about marriage equality.

“That’s not what makes us great. Until that is reversed. I just don’t get it. “It’a make’a no sense to me” (in a italian accent),” Brad concluded.

Bigger picture inside…

brad pitt ellen degeneres 01

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All

I can’t wait to see Ellen Show, gonnna be very juicy.

media wh@re ladyboy @ 09/20/2011 at 11:03 pm

LoL @ a person with the name media wh@re maniston getting mad @ my anti ladyboy posts. why don’t you go back to maniston thread if you can’t take the heat. I like brad’s wig http://justjared.buzznet.com/photo-gallery/2582124/brad-pitt-moneyball-premiere-oakland-07/fullsize/

Brad looks so hot.

Just a Lurker @ 09/20/2011 at 11:09 pm

Love it when Brad talks dirty, so hot.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/20/2011 at 11:14 pm

media wh@re ladyboy @ 09/20/2011 at 11:03 pm

Why would I get mad at you. I don’t even know you. Don’t flatter yourself. I think I gave you enough attention.

It’s 2011- talk shows, daytime, nighttime (SNL included) all get MUCH LESS viewers than they did 10 years ago. Twitter and Facebook buzz (of which Moneyball has a TON) is more important nowadays than The View & Leno. I’m always very excited to see the JPs on anything, but they are SMART not to be on every show…does that mean they think they are “too good” to be on all the shows? Maybe, but it also means they are EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT with their time. You see some of these actors do EVERY SHOW and STILL get bad box office.

media wh@re ladyboy @ 09/20/2011 at 11:15 pm

@Media Wh@re MANiston: I’m flattered.

media wh@re ladyboy @ 09/20/2011 at 11:17 pm

he’s doing talk shows because his last movie bombed and Aniston has more fans than Ladyboy. “Aniston fans squeeze Brad’s moneyballs”

Brad is still the sexiest man alive.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/20/2011 at 11:19 pm

Susan @ 09/20/2011 at 10:58 pm

I didn’t see Viv. I’ll have to check it out again.

VaughnOnMovies Vaughn Fry
Moneyball MINI REVIEW: Impressive. Brad Pitt is at the top of his game.
55 seconds ago

Brad needs to shut up about not getting married unless the gays do, what will he do if Angelina decides tomorrow that she wants to get married or else she is out?

It seems Ellen adores Brad. He is really gorgeous.

Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/20/2011 at 11:25 pm

The overwhelming comments on Twitter are extremely positive from people who have seen MoneyBall. Most people want to see it.

@t.m.delafonda:

You know it never ceases to amaze me how much power the media has in this country. All they need to do is put out some poll results that show 70% of the country thinks Brad is mean and then the sheeple will automatically align their thinking with the poll results. It’s called the “Bandwagon Effect”. Some of the grand manipulators of the past would have had a blast with Americans today.

Brad and Angelina know how to keep their relationship hot.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/20/2011 at 11:27 pm

Jen MANSTEALIN @ 09/20/2011 at 11:25 pm

I am not a baseball fan but I want to see it because of Brad. Since Brad & the movie received great reviews I’ll definitely want to see it more.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/20/2011 at 11:19 pm

Susan @ 09/20/2011 at 10:58 pm

I didn’t see Viv. I’ll have to check it out again.
+++++++++++++++++++
No Ms. Vivienne at the carousel. shi is at angie’s left side. Knox and Z are right in front of momma. And Viv is not with them at the roller coaster.
Unless viv is with her nanny the whole time.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/20/2011 at 11:30 pm

XIII @ 09/20/2011 at 11:29 pm

That’s what I thought. I only saw Knox, Shi and Z.

I can’t wait to see this movie–love Brad!

Really Good Dad! @ 09/20/2011 at 11:54 pm

cr jjb- really nice share fr somone who attended the taping (Brad & Chris on Ellen’s show):

Hey everyone, hey Bev and Michelle. Just got back from the taping of the Ellen show. It was great as you can imagine. Brad looked great. He wore the tan outfit he wore for Kung Fu Panda. He was very relaxed and just seems to adore Ellen. Before the taping we were treated to a screening of Moneyball. Great movie and a must see of course. Brad and Chris Pratt were the only two guests and it ran about an hour. Nothing new to report as far as information. She did bug him about getting married. Especially when she threw at him if they changed laws so everyone could get married then the next day he and Angie would. He had nothing to say very sweet. She gave him Jolie Pitt baseball jerseys with all of the kids names on the back with a number in the order they were born. Even one for Angie and Brad. I brought my wonderful pink Make it Right bag and caught his attentiion twice. Got a wave and a smile both times, totally awesome. So a fun show all around and as always great to see him in person. Thought I would share,

brad is awesome andgie and the kids look goegeous,sad spook looks like sj*t with those thunder thighs and the way she dresses,dwarf midget is already acting like a douche

THIS IS HER ACCOUNT OF THE TAPING CRDT CHRISLIZjjb

People!The Moneyball is a focus,not a familiar live Jolie-Pitts!Focus,man!Live alone the family,moore respect,please!

poor trolls they cannot quit jp threads

@XIII: I was also wondering if that was Viv. Honestly I have a hard time telling Viv and Shi apart. Anyways they are all so cute and adorable

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All