Kate Bosworth: Vet Visit

Kate Bosworth: Vet Visit

Kate Bosworth takes her pet pooch to the vet for an appointment on Tuesday (September 20) in West Hollywood.

The 28-year-old actress is back on the west coast after spending time in New York City promoting her new movie, Straw Dogs.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Kate also attended a screening of the movie at NYC’s Tribeca Grand Hotel late last week.

Over the weekend, Straw Dogs finished in fifth place at the box office and brought in $5 million in ticket sales.

FYI: Kate is wearing a Joie “Soho” dress in caviar and a JewelMint Lost City Necklace.

kate bosworth dog vet 01
kate bosworth dog vet 02
kate bosworth dog vet 03
kate bosworth dog vet 04
kate bosworth dog vet 05
kate bosworth dog vet 06

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Noooooooooo she doesn’t call the paps on herself!!! They always hang out at HER vet ….it’s the place to be next to her gyno office ……desperate is as desperate does!

I'm jealous @ 09/20/2011 at 6:16 pm

gorgeous

Eat something twiggy! She looks terrible. But I guess that’s how she gets her publicity these days.

I'm jealous @ 09/20/2011 at 6:18 pm

@chelle: You are a hater.
HATER.
How can you live?… oh, by posting hate on internet, I get it.

I'm jealous @ 09/20/2011 at 6:20 pm

@chelle: You are a hater.
HATER.
How can you live with all your hate?… oh, by posting hate on internet, I get it.

her head so pointy and that dress does nothing for her.

I see the terrible hair, god awful shoes and shitemint are back. the dress I like.

BloodbuzzOhio @ 09/20/2011 at 6:24 pm

I don’t think she calls the paparazzi, and if she does, it’s surprisingly not very often! Emma Roberts is queen of calling the paparazzi. Though it seems that she has calmed down since going to NYU.

@I’m jealous:I don’t hate anyone but its rediculous to call paps on yourself coming out of a vet’s office to stay relevant …she’s an anorexic ***** with no talent known for who she dates. At least I have a career and a loving hubby. My talents aren’t on my knees. Hate that!

Kate Hollywood icon…hit movie…in demand actress….go Kate

I'm jealous @ 09/20/2011 at 6:37 pm

@chelle: “I have a career and a loving hubby” IDK, I can’t see that (the anonymity of internet, you know) just your bully comments.
How did you end up so focused on a celebrity that you hate?
LOL.

I love her beautiful ass !!!!

@I’m jealous: I call it boredom ….waiting on the next form of violence to come through my doors at hospital. I have never like this whatever the crap she is ….not worth the air she breathes. I’ve seen first hand what people like her do to young impressionable minds. Starvation for attention. I’ll let you 3 remaining fans tell the next anorexic teen parents why a normally non fatal car accident killed their child….starving to be like her or Kate Moss or anyone else like them…

I didn’t know you could get a cameltoe from a dress, but there it is.

When I take my dog to get a checkup I always make sure not to wear something that would force me to flash the vet when I inevitably have to bend over and help him/her hold or move the dog, but different strokes for different folks I guess.

MR POLISH? @ 09/20/2011 at 7:17 pm

where is the new hubby? all ready hit it and quit it

OMG I actually thought this was Elle Fanning when I saw the pic! Then I read the headline…girl, have a sandwich or something. This is most definitely not the kind of attention you wanna be getting…SMH

What have you been smoking?
Icon? Not even close.
Hit movie? Since when is opening at number five considered a hit?
In demand? By who? Bill collectors?
PMSL!

@lohan#1:

Holy delusions! $5M opening weekend is a hit movie? No wonder you think the HW pariah is an icon.

Come on people! @ 09/20/2011 at 8:01 pm

Come on she does not look underweight there are thousands of star’s out there that are way thinner then her and when you put her beside them she looks like a normal weight please tell me 1 thing that use think make her look underweight? cause i seriously don’t see it

@Come on people!: I’ll give you three:
1.) The fact that her thigh and calves are the same width. This is a sign of muscle wasting and one of the most reliable flags of an eating disorder. In a normal person his/her upper let is always bigger than the lower part. On Kate it is not.

2.) Her upper and lower arms are the same width (again a clear sign of muscle wasting due to a lack of nutrition).

And 3.) you can see her sternum. Healthy women have an extra layer of fat (as opposed to men) that makes it hard/impossible to see the sternum or ribs in most healthy weighted women.

Her hair is dry, too. That’s another sign that she is malnourished.

@Actually: “upper leg” not “upper let”, sorry

@Come on people!: She doesn’t look underweight? I suppose not, if you’re comparing her to say, Somalis. Does she look truly anorexic? Not really, but she does look very very slender, even for her small body type.

I’m jealous @ 09/20/2011 at 8:28 pm

@Actually:
CRAZIEST COMMENT EVER!!
Your soul is malnourished, I’ll give you three:
1) you carefully dissect and study pictures of people you don’t like, just to find flaws.
2) you proudly comment about your findings
3) you think Kate is “guilty of having an eating disorder”

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All