Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes Go to Griffith Observatory

Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes Go to Griffith Observatory

Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes hike around the grounds of the Griffith Observatory on Wednesday (September 21) in Los Angeles.

Eva wasn’t dressed for the dirt road hike and she walked slowly in her sandals,” an observer told People. “Ryan didn’t seem to mind the slower pace and they … both looked very happy.”

Earlier in the month, the 30-year-old actor and 37-year-old actress visited Disneyland together, while taking some time off from their new movie, The Place Beyond the Pines.

“There’s always been a strong chemistry between them,” one source previously told Us Weekly. “This was just a matter of time!”

ryan gosling eva mendes griffith observatory 01
ryan gosling eva mendes griffith observatory 02
ryan gosling eva mendes griffith observatory 03
ryan gosling eva mendes griffith observatory 04
ryan gosling eva mendes griffith observatory 05

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Sue Denim @ 09/21/2011 at 6:03 pm

I hope Ryan can handle Eva’s brand of crazy but otherwise they seem to be having fun and they are both hot so why not?!

i love this couple !.

girliemen @ 09/21/2011 at 6:06 pm

Oh sooooo Faux.

I love them! @ 09/21/2011 at 6:08 pm

They look amazing together. ♥♥♥

Maggie Mae @ 09/21/2011 at 6:13 pm

Good for them! I think that they look great together. A seven year age difference is not that big of a deal. One thing is for sure, if they procreate, it will be a beautiful baby!

This whole relationship or whatever it is, is SOOOO odd.

I’m guessing no one saw the video where he said he was dating Disneyland or whatever? Basically brushed the PR date off for what it was. I can’t believe people are taking these two seriously. haha

Well Ryan DOES go for older women so that makes it a tad bit more believable. If they are happy then who are we to judge..? (except I’m sure we all wish we were eva in this scenario!)

I don’t like her, but I have to admit that they look hot together.

And the paparazzi just happened to be there. Sure, sure. Ryan always said he didn’t like the attention either that’s changed or Eva is calling the shots and getting them in the press. There’s only been 2 sightings of them together and both of them are photographed, that doesn’t seem suspicious at all.

TinyDancer @ 09/21/2011 at 6:54 pm

Oh, Ryan, sweetie, you can do better than this.

And the paparazzzi just happened to be there. Sure, sure. Ryan always said he didn’t like the attention, either that’s changed or Eva is calling the shots and getting them into the press. She could use the career boost. There’s only been 2 sightings of them together in the press and both just happened to get photographed? That doesn’t seem suspicious at all.

speaktruth @ 09/21/2011 at 7:02 pm

Whoa girl! Get away from my man! haha

@Danielle: That is their job you know…. paparazzi happen to be where celebrities are. Get over it!

open your eyes, people @ 09/21/2011 at 7:20 pm

it s simple:

eva mendez needs a hit , needs publicity, so hanging out, i mean “dating” ryan gosling is a pretty good move.

ryan on the other hand has to protect his manly image ( see tom cruise and jake gyllenhaal)

he needs to make the public believe he is into girls , so we gonna buy it everytime he kisses his co stars on screen

in reality he is gay as the night is dark and thats why you never really see him actually in a relationship with a girl.

She looks like a tranny he can do better.

loverducky @ 09/21/2011 at 7:28 pm

@open your eyes, people:

It’s laughable that there are so many low lives like you who give us all the ‘facts’ that apparently every single male celebrity is gay. of course there is nothing wrong with those who are but it’s pretty pathetic when every time male celebrities are photographed with women, in whatever context, there are people ready to shout to the world that they’re GAY! Open your own eyes, and examine your own issues.

any how, I don’t really care what’s going on here, I just think Ryan is great!

i have to see the movie…”drive” can’t wait..

Have yall heard about Obama’s helping people with NO money by giving away $100 Restaurant giftCards?? http://goo.gl/SE5ql I just got 2..in less than an hour…lol

Maggie Mae @ 09/21/2011 at 7:32 pm

I think that we as fans have a really hard time imagining RG with anyone other than his “notebook” co-star Rachel McAdams. The chemistry that they shared in that movie became a reality when we discovered that they had fallen in love during the process of filming the movie. But like many relationships in hollywood, it ended. It ended. It is over people, and has been for years. They have moved on. And I’m sure that Eva Mendez, or whoever he dates, is very nice. He seems to have a keen eye, so let it be!!!!!!!

@Oy:

I would believe that if it were anywhere else but on a hiking trail.

open your eyes, people @ 09/21/2011 at 7:36 pm

i understand……

i tjing you are gay t@loverducky:

dont get me wrong, but i think you are gay too, but you are afraid of coming out , just like ryan is

maybe thats way you feel so attacked

here is my advice; just come out of the closet, its oke, people will still love you (or less)

open your eyes, people @ 09/21/2011 at 7:36 pm

i understand……

i tjing you are gay t@loverducky:

maybe thats way you feel so attacked

Anonymous @ 09/21/2011 at 7:36 pm

This is SO damn staged. I love how she’s all dolled up and they’re both looking RIGHT at the cameras. He still has Ides of March coming out in 2 weeks so he needs to keep his name in the news. Guarantee you that after that movie is out these “sightings” will suddenly stop.

Anonymous @ 09/21/2011 at 7:42 pm

This is definitely a staged showmance, but Ryan is straight which makes this even lamer. He said the hollywood attention ruined his relationships with Rachel and Sandra, and now he’s now being papped with Eva? He’s a fake hypocrite.

@Maggie Mae:Am I the only one who didn’t like him with Rachel McAdams?

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All