Brad Pitt Chats Oscar Buzz With Matt Lauer On 'Today'

Brad Pitt Chats Oscar Buzz With Matt Lauer On 'Today'

Brad Pitt sits down with Today‘s Matt Lauer for an interview airing Thursday (September 22) on NBC.

Here are some highlights from the 47-year-old actor’s chat, which took place inside the Oakland A’s home, The Coliseum.

On Oscar buzz surrounding his new movie Moneyball: “Well, it was – it remains a great piece of material for me that I got to take on. And, we’re all – it’s too early to talk about all that other stuff. It’s all good fun if your number comes up, and it’s even more fun when your friend’s number comes up.”

On his recent comments about ex Jennifer Aniston: “I don’t know what was pieced together or put together. All I know is that my point was, the best thing I’d done as a father is be sure that my kids have a good mother. That’s all I was, or am, trying to say. It has no reference to the past. And I think it’s a shame that I can’t say something nice about Angie without Jen being drug in. You know, she doesn’t deserve it … I don’t want them to say anything bad like that about Jen. She’s a dear friend of mine.”

Brad Pitt – Today Show Interview

• CeeLo Green's show The Good Life has been cancelled- US Weekly
  • Manny Pacquiao bashes Floyd Mayweather for not getting a formal education - TMZ
  • Watch Quintavious Johnson cover Etta James on America's Got Talent - Gossip Cop
  • Faking It gets two new cast members- Just Jared Jr
  • Vince Vaughn will star in The Politician- Entertainment Weekly
  • Courtney Stodden is not following Marilyn Monroe's footsteps- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Dax Shepard will be teaming up with Warner Brothers for his new film CHiPS- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Ana Braga shows off her curves in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All
bradangelina @ 09/22/2011 at 11:37 am

YOU ROCK MAN !!!
BRAD YOU ARE THE BEST !!

bradangelina @ 09/22/2011 at 11:37 am

YOU ROCK MAN !!!
BRAD YOU ARE THE BEST !!

love brad pitt!!!….:) he’s beautiful

Best buy giving away 1,000 giftcards http://goo.gl/5mx1x becuz they laid off 1,300 people, but 4 next 24 hrs ONLY..**** i got 3..lmao

bradangelina @ 09/22/2011 at 11:38 am

YEAH FIRST !! I

love brad pitt!!!….:) he’s beautiful

He is the one who mentioned his marriage to Jen, now he is playing the victim! please, I guess he did it to promote his movie but that only made him look bad

I wish they would leave him alone about his Parade comments. He’s all guarded and weary now. Poor guy was just defending the love of his life and he’s been roasted this whole week. It’s no wonder that he’s so quiet about his personal life.

Love him. Handsome man

Everyone wanted to know why the marriage ended, he told the truth, yet they do not want to hear the truth. If you do not hear about his personal life anymore do not say he is boring! You all in the press asked for it.

“Jen would be a horrible mother”

"My Dear Friend" @ 09/22/2011 at 11:46 am

Xsex

so jen is a dear friend of brad and don’t deserve any bad words soken about her, while jen’s friend chelsea calling jolie names ………………i guess it’s okay bcoz she ( can take it) but does jolie deserve it?

question is @ 09/22/2011 at 11:48 am

What wouldn’t this broken down idiot do to promote a bad movie?

he knows Nobody was being mean to Jennifer over his quotes, they were being mean to him , idiot. because of this quote. “i think my marriage had something to do with it. I was tired of pretending it was something it wasn’t”… now he’s blaming Angelina. When Matt Lauer almost read the quote Brad said, “no, no no!” bawk bawk. -

Reality Check @ 09/22/2011 at 11:49 am

He doesn’t have the guts to stand by his own words. He did say that his boredom probably had something to do with his marriage. “Trying to pretend that the marriage was something it wasn’t.” What a coward!

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/22/2011 at 11:49 am

Can’t wait to see him on Allen and the movie.

Brad’s Parade comment is not the issue. The problem is the people who miss interpreted especially the MANiston fans. Its just an excuse to attack Brad. They are still piss Brad dumped that leather face ho.

@brangie : I love this major victim !

people want help him to say handsome becuze like he gay old poor and soo pathic

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All