Reese Witherspoon Buying Brad Pitt's Malibu House?

Reese Witherspoon Buying Brad Pitt's Malibu House?

Reese Witherspoon chats on her cell phone while leaving a CVS pharmacy on Tuesday (September 20) in Brentwood, Calif.

The 35-year-old actress had a small bandage on her forehead, an injury she got when she was hit by a car earlier in the month.

In late August, Reese reportedly checked out Brad Pitt‘s home in Malibu.

“She seemed interested in it,” a witness told Us Weekly, while a source told the mag at the time she had not made an offer yet.

The beachfront property, which Brad purchased in 2005 for $8 million, is currently listed on the market for $14 million and features a pool and tennis court.

reese witherspoon cvs run 01
reese witherspoon cvs run 02
reese witherspoon cvs run 03
reese witherspoon cvs run 04
reese witherspoon cvs run 05

Photos: Flynet Pictures
Posted to: Reese Witherspoon

Bruce Brownwood @ 09/22/2011 at 1:50 pm

They probably need a bigger house because they want to have children soon.

Dumb Fake Blonde @ 09/22/2011 at 3:25 pm

Fake

So Brad Pitt has a home in Malibu and Los Feliz ? I wanna be rich ! It’s like 20 mn driving away !

Greasy Reesey @ 09/22/2011 at 3:29 pm

She bought Steven Segal’s place in December of 2010 which is 7 bedrooms. Pitt-Jolie place is only 4 bedrooms. It has nothing to do with having more children PLUS Toth is a big f*ggot so unless he is getting paid more than what his is now to be with her, they will not be having any kids UNLESS its IVF!

If she is planning to have more kids, I doubt she would buy that house. The grounds are not very kid friendly and it is on some cliffs.

It not being very kid friendly is probably why I think Brad and Angelina didn’t really spend any time there.

All about Image @ 09/22/2011 at 5:29 pm

She is so full of herself
Too fake stuck up for me

He's Queer @ 09/22/2011 at 5:39 pm

there are a few true comments here
her current place is bigger than pitt’s place
toth is a ***** doesnt want any children and this is nothing more than a business arrangement and she is the biggest fake sellout in HW

Another rom-com Hag the other one is Jen botox always the victim Aaauniston

LA Broker @ 09/22/2011 at 7:05 pm

Have they moved into Steven Segals house? It was in terrible disrepair so did she take a year long renovation project on? A beach house would be nice to add to the real estate family.

fake fake fake

Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! @ 09/22/2011 at 8:33 pm

Who the hell cares what she buys. A ticket out of HW would be the way to go!!!!!!

Another Broker @ 09/22/2011 at 8:37 pm

Oh sure, a beach house would be nice to add to the real estate family, but not that one with kids! She would be a fool in the long run!

Oh Please! @ 09/22/2011 at 8:41 pm

I am with Mrs. Toth is a JOKE!!! Who cares? A ONE WAY ticket out of the country would work! Can’t stand this fake insecure all about image woman!

KissMy... @ 09/22/2011 at 9:56 pm

She would come back from the dead just to stay relevant

Why is she still wearing that bandage from a car accident that happened weeks ago?! I was in a serious car accident that required 30 stitches on my forehead. When I went to see the doctor a week later, I was still wearing the bandage and was told to remove it immediately because it wasn’t needed anymore. And I had 30 stitches! She probably has a teeny tiny little scar and is spazzing out about it. After all, she’s a star! Her face is her livelihood. *sarcasm* Sorry, I don’t know why she rubs me the wrong way, but she just does.

TothTakesItUpThe*** @ 09/23/2011 at 4:39 pm

she rubs ALOT of folks the wrong way…never liked as an actress let alone as a person and never will

Here We Go.... @ 09/23/2011 at 9:42 pm

Maybe this one time, her and her camp didn’t call the paps/photogs to have her pix taken cause she has the ugliest miserable b*itchface expressions on her face! I mean she always looks like this but its REALLY awful on these pixs!