Jennifer Aniston: 'Five' Screening in NYC!

Jennifer Aniston: 'Five' Screening in NYC!

Jennifer Aniston attends a screening of Five held at Skylight Soho on Monday (September 26) in New York City.

The 42-year-old actress, who wore Dolce&Gabbana, was spotted leaving her apartment with beau Justin Theroux en route to the event.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Jennifer Aniston

Earlier in the day, Jen promoted Five on Good Morning America.

The Lifetime project, directed by Jennifer, Demi Moore, and Alicia Keys, is an anthology of five short films exploring the impact of breast cancer on people’s lives.

10+ pictures inside of Jennifer Aniston at the Five screening…

jennifer aniston five screening nyc 00
jennifer aniston five screening nyc 11
jennifer aniston five screening nyc 12

Credit: Jason Kempin; Photos: Getty, Justin Campbell
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux

Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I love Justins new hair style

JustinIsHot @ 09/26/2011 at 8:00 pm

Rock it Jen & Justin!!

He’s soooo sexy! :)

Not loving the hair – it’s so flat these days. I also can’t help but think that she’s copying his style. She doesn’t look bad, just not great.

Here again is the woman who STOLE Angelina Jolie’s STYLE.
Suddenly JA’s color is also BLACK>>>>>> eeekkkk

What Aniston can’t STEAL is Angelina’s class!!!!!

aggg me encantannnnnnnnn!!

aggg me encantannnnnnnnn!!

Tracy you mean the classless one is Angelina right? You know the whole stealing another woman’s husband? If anyone has class it’s Jen whose kept mum on the whole ordeal unlike Brad who just keeps putting his foot in his mouth as of late.

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 09/26/2011 at 8:16 pm

@Tracy: So Anelina is the creator of the color black now? wow that’s news to me.

I need a Big Thesaurus @ 09/26/2011 at 8:16 pm

She’s so boring…
Always trying to stay interesting and relevant with a new boyfriend or hairstyle.
Nobody cares…
NEXT!

lmfao shes trying to get with a male version of angelina jolie but she just ended up with a loser.

he even got a tattoo in latin just like angelina jolie. He copies her.

Heidi wants her midget back @ 09/26/2011 at 8:21 pm

trash, what else is there to say!

Usually I pass JA thread, because I find her dull, and boring, but since some of you love to stalk AJ & BP thread, ready to attack like a pack of out of control wolves, I’m gonna say this….I’m happy she did something to her nose, because I saw an old interview she did…geezus that honker was so big, took up most of her face. It’s like they are trying to shove their “relationship” in everyone’s face, trying to force feed us their “love”. The way they seems to be joined at the hips, they remind me of that trashy couple Eddie Cibrian and Leanne Rhimes ( I think that’s how it’s spell). It seems everyone forgot he was in a relationship before he took up with her, however, I have a feeling they paid her off to stay quiet. Actually I don’t think anyone cares…YAWN!!!

@Roxy – right on sista.

Great looking couple.

@Mary: Really she kept her mouth shut? please…wasn’t that old washed up hag making nasty comments about him when he died his hair blonde. On Oprah throwing herself a pity party. Did that interview running her mouth, started crying when she found out Angie was pregnant. I think the only reason people like her is because they feel sorry for her. there’s nothing interesting about her. Sitcome star, who makes the same tasteless crappy movies over, and over. Brad told the truth, but for some people the truth is hard to swallow. She said thing’s about Angie, even had that tacky Chelsie Handler making nasty comments about Angie, but the difference is, AJ doesn’t give a crap what people thinks about her. JA needs the press and publicity. The best thing that happened to JA was that Brad, Angie, Jen, triangle…it’s keeping her relevant.

Evangeline @ 09/26/2011 at 8:38 pm

@Mary:

Um, Jennifer got a poor, nice girl kicked out of her home by homewrecking the relationship. If Angelina “homewrecked” brad and jennifer, at least she had the decency to know that Jennifer would still have a home…unlike poor heidi bivens.

Classless and a homewrecker = Jennifer Aniston.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/26/2011 at 8:40 pm

Wow! Black again.

YAAAS HONEY!!! @ 09/26/2011 at 8:16 pm

I am not against MANiston wearing black. However, you fcuking trolls rant on Angie when she does it. Double standard. Btw, she copied Angie again. Wearing the same handbag. MANiston doesn’t know how to be orginal.

@Tracy: Umm, seriously? She’s not cover in tattoo’s, looking like a skinny ***** with a big head,sucking face with a relative and caring blood. Jen is GORGEOUS AND JUSTIN IS A HOTTIE.

Media Wh@re MANiston @ 09/26/2011 at 8:42 pm

Don’t forget she used Knox & Viv’s name in one of her interviews.

chelsey @ 09/26/2011 at 8:42 pm

And Jen doesn’t have a tattoo. She might have one tattoo but it is still a tattoo. Thunder thights looking like a *** **** with tiny little eyes, plastic surgery nose, long chin, leather face, big pores and very thin lips. Angie and Brad are both sexy & gorgeous.

Justin Wants a FrontlaceWig @ 09/26/2011 at 8:48 pm

I hope the reporters don’t ask jen any tough questions like “what is Five”, dumba$$ will prob say – comes after 4
the vest and pants are too tight looks like the 90′s.

Justifer FTW