Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Lemonade Lunch

Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish: Lemonade Lunch

Kate Bosworth hangs onto her director beau Michael Polish while leaving Lemonade restaurant after having lunch on Monday (September 26) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Last week, the couple attended a launch party for the new Alexa Chung for Madewell collection at Chateau Marmont.

Kate recently made an appearance on Chelsea Lately where she chatted about the infamous rape scene in her new film Straw Dogs.

“It was nerve-racking because obviously, this was a remake of the [director Sam] Peckinpah original,” she told host Chelsea Handler.

“I didn’t think too much about it, to be honest, until about three days before and it was blocked out for two days. It was the type of experience that I just wanted to be present in and not think too much about,” she explained.

FYI: Kate is wearing AG “Ex Boyfriend Crop” jeans.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth and Michael Polish leaving Lemonade…

kate bosworth michael polish lemonade 01
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade 02
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade 03
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade 04
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade 05
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade 06
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade 07
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade 08
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade 09
kate bosworth michael polish lemonade 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

He is so unattractive! She must have to close her eyes when she kisses him and think of Alex. How can you go from a hulking gorgeous buff man to this little dweeb? I do not dig small men

Blackcat99 @ 09/26/2011 at 7:02 pm

PLEASE!Someone make her GO AWAY!

Dear Lord she’s so clingy. Like really, who clings to people like that? Run MP run.

I see she brought out the “wedding ring” again. This chick is so desperate I swear. Unless of course she actually did marry the poor sap, and in that case I would advise him to annul it as fast as he can.

The only decent thing in this post is the bag. Anyone know the brand?

The man has a young daughter that is what worries me he needs to run no question about it AND HE WILL give him time HE WILL just like they all do…

You all know she sooooo screwed around on Skars with this guy. That or she truely is a bed hopper….just saying. Most people ” in love ” don’t move on quite that fast.

desperate! @ 09/26/2011 at 7:46 pm

funny how there is a new post on alex filming his new movie disconnect take note kate (“WORK! FILMING! ) and then all of a sudden JJ posts pics of Kate and her PR bf doing nothing but posing for the camera! DESPERATE!

@chelle: I still am not sure about that, I think she and AS were basically over when she got cast in Big Sur. Now when she and MP actually started dating, there’s the question. I suspect not too soon before the breakup announcement.
Jeannie, I suspect she’s clingy because AS would barely touch in her public, especially after summer of ’10. So I suspect she’s clingy because she can be-MP’s not running in the other direction.

She looks so pale and sickly.
She can be pretty when she takes care of herself, but right now she just looks awful.
She needs help,

I actually have a wedding band similar to that ….hubby got it because we’re not allowed to wear anything else and my other set it sautered together.

I didn’t know he had a young daughter. Maybe the ex wife limits the time spent with the clinger.

dailynightly @ 09/26/2011 at 7:59 pm

Wonder if she had a liquid lunch. Looks like she is using him to keep from falling over.

PurpleSamantha @ 09/26/2011 at 8:00 pm

If you look closely in the fifth pic, he’s got a band on his left ring finger too. Do you think he’s seriously playing along, or shotgun wedding (no comment on who was holding the gun)?

@PurpleSamantha: It’s odd, isn’t it? You’d think she’d be flaunting the marriage.
And if he’s playing along, why? He (and his twin) are well respected indie filmmakers/actors/producers? Why play along with this?

OH DEAR….does she still have the labels on the bottom of her shoes in pic 9…rookie error!!

dailynightly @ 09/26/2011 at 8:12 pm

@kitty
She must be drunk if she forgot to remove the “Payless” stickers from her shoes.HAHAHAHAHAHA!

ok don’t shoot me but i like her outfit, like a lot.

Maybe that’s why she’s holding him like that…so he can’t run.
He is very respected & well liked, I don’t get why he’d go along with her nonsense.

Hated her with Skarsgard but I actually like these two as a couple it seems to fit better and she annoys me less.

She’s on him like an anorexic python on prey. So much for her fans claiming she wasn’t into PDA. It’s obvious it was always Alex not wanting PDA…at least not with her.

Doesn’t it look like she’s hiding her face? I think she had a peel or something, cuz her face is looking TIGHT…and old. She just looks bad for a 28-year old actress.

God, what she wouldn’t have given for Alex to let her cling to him like a spider monkey in public.

Have to say, they appear to be very happy together. So – good for them!

I actually like these two together too!

The knuckleheads are here @ 09/26/2011 at 8:45 pm

Welcome! The assorted wackjobs are present and accounted for so the next level of Kate bashing can now commence…….

**You should all be ashamed of yourselves. You all make mean and disgusting comments about KB. **

You deserve the disrespect and mocking you receive.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All