Kate Bosworth: Nail Salon Stop

Kate Bosworth: Nail Salon Stop

Kate Bosworth leaves Planet Nails in West Hollywood on Tuesday (September 27) after a manicure.

The 28-year-old actress was spotted out earlier in the week going to lunch with her director beau, Michael Polish.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Kate Bosworth

Kate and Michael also recently checked out the launch of the Alexa Chung for Madewell collection at Chateau Marmont!

Over the weekend, Kate’s latest movie, Straw Dogs, finished in the top ten at the box office behind films like The Lion King 3D, Moneyball, and Abduction.

FYI: Kate is wearing JewelMint necklaces and a bracelet and is carrying a Vanessa Bruno black bag.

kate bosworth nail salon 01
kate bosworth nail salon 02
kate bosworth nail salon 03
kate bosworth nail salon 04
kate bosworth nail salon 05

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Blackcat99 @ 09/27/2011 at 5:39 pm

Fashion Icon! My ASS!

you have got to be kidding back on jj again!!!

Getting her fake nails from yesterday removed? LOL! Is she at one of those cheap *ss Asian nail places? I mean, I go to those too, but I’m just a regular person with a normal income, not some supposed fashion maven with my own joolree line. *rolling eyes*

lol, who cares of where she goes, what is she wearing, what is she doing?
Nobody.

She’s just looking for attention which is not a bad thing, but she’s not even talented. What is she famous for? For her ewww-we-can-see-the-bones body and her boyfriends.

being able to see the collarbone sticking UP at the ends, near the shoulders = NOT normal

@Blackcat99: Oh, she’s a fashion icon alright:

And those paps just happened to be at that nail salon.

@ladybug: but like she like totally like doesn’t like call like the paps!!! She is just such a wonderful icon they just flock to her naturally …….my ass!

@chelle:
A total fashion icon:
She attracts the paps naturally, like bees to a flower!

Pap Hound @ 09/27/2011 at 6:45 pm

Beigey wearing beige. Someone is calling the paparazzo on herself again.

RUN MICHAEL RUN @ 09/27/2011 at 6:52 pm

MICHAEL , RUN FOR YOUR LIFE . THE CREATURE WILL KILL YOU .

Not feeling this outfit at all but I have to say, I’m sucked in to wondering what’s the deal with that thin band she and MIchael keep playing peek-a-boo with. Is it some kind of promise ring or is it just for attention?? Anyone, anyone???

Kate is very classy and she has beautiful legs.

She’s a fashion icon.
Great sense of style.
I’m libra, so I have very good tastes like all of the libra!

Why don’t we ever see pictures of her going to acting class or getting her god-awful hair fixed or gorging on food without laxatives or sticking her fingers down her throat afterward??

@Bored: Attention. The question is, why is he playing along with it?

@ladybug:

You are correct. That is a good question.

Ladybug, you are a frustrated girl, who is not classy as Kate is!

Kate is beautiful woman. I’ve very good tastes, I work on the fashion mode so I know what is good. Plus, I’m Libra star sign, all of the libra has good sense of style!

book lover?? @ 09/27/2011 at 7:21 pm

hey kate remember your EX bf alex skarsgard…., well he is still reading the book The good soldiers, didn’t u say you read that book recently? did u even finish the book, or only read parts of it , or did you just read the cover???????

book lover?? @ 09/27/2011 at 7:25 pm

hey kate!!!……. this is what you are supposed to do with a book, like what your EX bf alex skarsgard is doing, actually reading it.

@Libra: Dude, if you’re going to attempt to insult me, at least learn to not capitalize my name. Also, not frustrated and not (checks chest) a girl.

Is that JewelMint jewelry? I love the necklace.
Kate looks gorgeous as usual.

PurpleSamantha @ 09/27/2011 at 8:06 pm

She’s still got the ring on…just sayin’…

Look happy Kate, the paps came when you called them.

Gross! She looks like larvae.

Cool! He reads!!! He doesn’t have his face in some Blackberry, iPod gadget with a spaced out look on his face – YAY!!!

@Marlo: dude don’t insult the larvae! At least they morph into something else useful!
@Libra: obviously not all libras are intelligent ….do u famewhore your tatas while blowing off charity for kids? Any real fashion icon would not be seen dead with hair slicked back like that especially with those ears ….just saying AND just because u work in fashion doesn’t mean you have taste …I’ve seen some pretty damn awful stuff come off runway. I’m a surgical resident but I don’t know crap about chemotherapy …not my field of expertise.

@ladybug:
I love how she’s into Neko Case. Uh huh, right after they were featured on TB.

She totally calls the paparazzi and tells them where she’ll be.

She totally calls the paparazzi and tells them where she’ll be.

She totally calls the paparazzi and tells them where she’ll be.

Besides men, what does this parasite do?

LOL Marlo! Yes, she also goes shopping.

boring outfit…but i like the purse ;)…

twitchyswitchy @ 09/29/2011 at 11:32 pm

Kate’s better off without Alex. Despite how sweet he comes across, the mans ego’s so large it needs it’s own zip code. Hot or not, he’ll do anything with two legs. Which is why he didn’t want any PDA with Kate, didn’t want to alienate himself from any other potential starlets. Man Ho!

@ladybug: Do you mean “not a girl” as in “a woman” or as in “a man”…b/c for a second my mind was completely blown. Clarification please!

@Rachel(): Woman, not a girl.

I feel sorry for her, she looks hungry…

@ladybug: Lol. I took it the other way first, and was like wtf? How could I miss this?

twitchyswitchy or I mean Kate. If it was that bad, then why did you stay with him for over a year? You are just as bad.

Wasting time @ 10/05/2011 at 11:04 am

Wow! Eight days and no new Kate stories. That’s got to be a record.