Vanessa Hudgens: Grocery Girl!

Vanessa Hudgens: Grocery Girl!

Vanessa Hudgens has her hands full of groceries from Trader Joe’s on Tuesday (September 27) in Los Angeles.

The 22-year-old actress, who showed off a bit of her toned tummy, stocked up on lots of goodies at the supermarket!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Vanessa Hudgens

Over the weekend, Vanessa wore a low plunging dress to the premiere of Iris: A Journey Through the World of Cinema by Cirque du Soleil in Hollywood!

FYI: Vanessa is wearing a Goddis sweater.

10+ pictures inside of Vanessa Hudgens grabbing some groceries at Trader Joe’s in Los Angeles…

vanessa hudgens trader joes 01

• Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All
Haters Suck! @ 09/28/2011 at 11:50 am

?????????
YAWN!!!!!! Same $hit from u over and over again. Seriously get s life loser. Oh and she doesn’t tweet the paps like your beloved Ashley so get a clue. Oh and btw SCREW zac efron, he ain’t nothing but a piece of trash.

???????????
i’am not a zac’s fan anymore because of you and and lauren so thank you
i’am not a vanessa’s fan but i love her personality she ‘s a very strong women

@Haters Suck!:

Awwwww Haters Suck! have i touched a nerve.

Why do you hate Zac so much what has he done to you to deserve such hatred.

and as for Ashley i have never once said i was her fan i think she has been a ***** and betrayed Zac’s friendship with the way she was hooking up V and her BF. She was meant to be Zac’s friend too but obviously none of them care about Zac’s feelings at all.

So much for V being Zac’s friend. Ohhh yeah that was another one of V’s lies.

@dina:

Dina no one can make you hate anyone that is your own decision so don’t go blaming myself or Lauren for your poor choices. and i am a zac fan so how can i make you hate him lol

Haters Suck! @ 09/28/2011 at 12:47 pm

?????????
WOW You’re an idiot. Go look at all the Hollywood couples that have ever broken up, they all say they are still friends. Look at brad pitt who just said he still considers his ex wife a dear friend, cmon that ain’t true. Would you rather Vanessa called zac an ass and done the Taylor swift thing exposing efon and their relationship, I would of liked that but she didn’t. And I don’t hate anyone except terrorists and murderers. I have pleanty of reasons not to like efron he’s a piece of trash vanessas never done anything to u but u don’t like her.

@mykamicks: It looks like my previous post has been conveniently deleted, but you’ve obviously read it since you’re referencing some of the names I pointed out, so don’t group me in with the haters. Heck, I even agreed with you on some of the positive points about Vanessa in that post. The thing is, you can still criticize someone without being a hater. The other people who are calling her a *****, ugly, etc – feel free to call them haters. All I did was make a short remark about how overexposed she is on sites like this by comparing her to another overexposed actress, but apparently, that’s enough for people to start bullying and making personal attacks. Heck, my original post criticized this site and the paparazzi who feed it more so than Vanessa herself, though we’ve all lost that point by now, myself included.

@violet
You’re defeating your own cause. People like you and ????? Say how sick u are of her. Well she gets this site hits, you keep giving her hits for this site. so why should jj stop posting about her when she gets him some of the most hits, that just bad business

@?????????:
because of you guys i dont like the efron guy anymore…

sofiaaaaa @ 09/28/2011 at 2:50 pm

cute V!

sofiaaaaa @ 09/28/2011 at 2:51 pm

@?????????:
mmm.. are you that old woman on twitter who is always hating on Vanessa and want Zac for herself? the one who says he is a god guy, like a good, and that he is perfect and a good example? lmaaaaaaooo it was “someone mom” or something like that.. hahaha why you guys change your names here?

sofiaaaaa @ 09/28/2011 at 2:52 pm

@?????????:
this is not an assley tisdale post hahaha
and fyi she dumped zac…

oh Vanessa!

what a beautiful young lady, Vanessa is growing to be such a strong powerful and gorgeous woman, kudos to you Vanessa!

????????? @ 09/28/2011 at 4:02 pm

@ haters suck! Watch who u r calling an idiot.

I have my own reasons for hating Vanessa none of which is u’r business.

@?????????: Lmao I’m sorry, but it’s so obvious that she dumped him. And I thought the way she handled the breakup in the press was perfectly respectful, especially since it was still fresh. She lied & said that they’re still friends, most people knew they weren’t anyway, but she wanted to be nice about it.

Haters Suck! @ 09/28/2011 at 4:25 pm

?????????
HAHAHA!!! Sounds like I hit a nerve. Oh I’m so scared. Don’t like idiot, how bout dumbass, or loser, but idiot also works. Have a nice rest of the day a$$hole, hey that one works too.

????????? @ 09/28/2011 at 5:34 pm

@ Haters Suck! How stupid are you to think little words would hurt me. Some of the kids at the school I work in have a better vocabulary that you although they are not allowed to use it.

Guess you were dragged up rather than brought up. Hahahahaha
Just keep on believing in your idol I am sure you will grow up soon and realise just what she is trully like.

Haters Suck! @ 09/28/2011 at 5:56 pm

??????????
Zzzzzzz……zzzzzzzzzzz……..zzzzzzzzzzz. Seriously now you’re just boring me. Cmon is that the best u got? And god help those kids hopefully they don’t end up as bitter and angry as u. Btw the same could be said for your idol, one day you’ll wake up from your little fantasy world and realize he ain’t the person u think he is.

?????????
You are in serious need of psychological help. You’re full of so much anger and hate about someone u don’t know and has no affect on u, its unhealthy and u spend so much time around people u can’t stand. My uncle is a therapist, he’s a good guy and can help u with your issues. I can put u in touch, I just want to help u.

@????????
Oh and if what u say is true and i pray its not and u work with kids its no wonder bullying is a problem with kids today, its being taught and tolerated by the adults who show them. U should not be around children

Uh, how exactly is it clear she dumped him? Neither one have said a damn thing about it. With how sad she seemed after the initial break up and then with how quick and obvious she was with throwing Josh H in the public and making it seem like she’d moved on and repeating how happy, happy she was every time she opened her mouth, it seemed like she was trying to prove to the world she was fine, that she was trying to save face and prevent being seen as a victim. I don’t necessarily fault her for it but she did come across a tad desperate back then to seem like she was just fine and totally unaffected by the end of a 5 and a half year relationship. I could be totally wrong about everything but that’s how her public actions came across this past spring. She seems way more at peace and comfortable with herself these days than she did this past spring.

@haterssuck, you are the piece of trash,calling someone you don’t really know names is sad and if you think you do then you are not smart,he didn’t kill anyone or commit a crime, whatever your feelings towards how he treated your idol in the relationship that is not enough for such insults. change your name practice what you preach. even if someone insulted your idol it is not enough to retailate by insulting the ex, ever heard of the high road? it only tells me the kind of person you are, which puts you in the same place as the person your are judging. it doesn’t matter who broke up with who it is over, can we all move forward.

Haters Suck! @ 09/28/2011 at 8:16 pm

@observer
Bull$hit!!! It’s enough for me and I used to take the high rode and ignore this crap mainly because I USED to be his fan but am no longer, but that didn’t work so I decided whats the point? And I didn’t come here looking for a fight ????? did, and if she’s gonna insult Vanessa I’m going to fight back. I’m not going to aplogize for defending Vanessa, while the people who start crap are held blameless, sorry not gonna work that way. And I do practice what I preach, you won’t see me on any of his posts talking crap, I don’t go there anymore. So you know what don’t sit there and lecture me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All